This is what it's like to be a woman. No matter what, when I get online, I am BOMBARDED with desperate...

This is what it's like to be a woman. No matter what, when I get online, I am BOMBARDED with desperate, needy creeps who feel ENTITLED to my attention. We live in the MODERN age, men. Get your fucking act together or else.

Attached: think of the womxn.png (589x803, 264.06K)

>woman beg for attention from incels on pol
I bet youre actually just a gross tranny. I hope the guy in pic rel raped and murdered the mother and daughter together.

>waaaaaah ugly men wants to have sex with meeee
I hate women and i want to murder them

>im just a nice jewish guy
>shabbat shalom
Kek ok which one of you anons did this

And I care about women’s problems because??

>Nice Jewish guy

Attached: 6AA958A9-7DA6-4436-9451-B07AD3A3757D.jpg (1000x667, 84.11K)

disgusting jews

PREACH it, sister LOL!!!!!
Great post!!! Thanks for being part of the Any Forums community.

Attached: 7C793285-301D-40EC-8DDE-EC578B34509D.jpg (828x454, 277.99K)

maybe try doing something for your land people and things you fucking care about then

stupid whore

>or else
Reality isn't a marvel movie. And women's rights exist because men decided to support them.
Know your limits.

Attached: 1_yznYtJY6nZVYStoYMVhlLQ.jpg (1400x933, 188.66K)

Go away, Julia.

>threatening to take legal action over someone texting you
Yeah this cunt totally isn’t deranged, this is completely normal behavior

would

You would do the same faggot. Quit acting like you’re above these people. They’re above you.

>1 post by this ID
Kill yourself

Hi, I am a professional Dom, I am a male, and my orbiters make me want to commit rope
You are not special, you are just another woman, betas will creep on everyone around them

Have sex, incel.

Understandable

>I would threaten to sue someone for texting me
Nope because I’m not an insane roastie, I’d just block the number and continue my day

No user, when it happens to me this is what I say
"Im not interested"
when they dont stop, I just stop replying, thats really all I have to do

Were you expecting anything else from jews?

I want to send her pictures of my fat turds

I take a lot of Adderall so it gets really messy

This is Julia. If the person reaching out had instead done so on IG, was a chad and had a bunch of followers, she'd be chatting him up happily, whether or not she's married.

Attached: julia.jpg (963x765, 52.94K)

She is a Jewess complaining about a Jew.

The problem is not with men. It's a problem with sociopathic men.

Women do the same shit & to a greater degree. Except gals will pull your credit report first, see if a man's worth stalking.

>We live in the MODERN age
I don't understand. What is this supposed to mean?

I'm a big fan of your work.

This is some poltard false flagging.

>gals
Dont say this word. Faggit.

and then you come and post on Any Forums. all jokes aside, you will never pass you tranny faggot freak

this song goes hard

>She is a Jewess complaining about a Jew.
She's a woman creeped out by a weird guy making a weird approach. If a handsome guy approached her in a coffee house, she'd be flattered.

why did this woman respond at all? because she likes the attention. she gets off on the idea of being so desirable that men stalk her. nothing more to it.

>Shabbat Shalom
>New York
Disgusting. Pepper spray it and report it to the police. Best choice of action is to pay some black dudes to beat it up in an alleyway.

Imagine being just a wet hole, having no personality beyond being a wet hole, having no worth other then being a wet hole, having failed at everything in life other then being a wet hole.
Imagine being stuck at having to revolve every thought, every feeling, every work, around being a wet hole because all you've ever known in life is being a wet hole.

Attached: 1238481904235.jpg (264x282, 10.72K)

This. If she was actually scared/felt threatened the easiest course would be to just block the damn number, but she saw an opportunity to get some attention on Twitter

Don't care didn't read

He called her mother, he wouldn't have done that had she not tried to ignore him first. Sounds like accurate behavior for a kike.

it seems like a psy op between globalist jews (woman) and israeli nationalist jews (man), its code that the civil war is taking the next level. we see this with russia v ukraine now as well.

Very big difference between a Chad cold approaching you because he physically sees you and some weirdo freak you've never even seen texting you AND your mom because of an interview. Get real bro.

>betas will creep on everyone around them
Also this. People are nuts these days. They don't know how to have real interactions so they do stalker shit.

Says a news reporter who invades the privacy of individuals every day for a story. Fuck off bitch.

If you can't take being "in media" don't be "in media".
How weird that being "in media" compromises your privacy. How weird that actions have consequences.

RAREENOUGH

It's very different. Get real bro

congrats, you won a sage in your options!
fuck off, women like you are the reason why women are increasingly becoming single mothers, unmarried as well as being increasingly unhappy. You generalize men and bite them on the hand whilst wanting their attention and resources, but then get upset when the cruelty comes back to bite you.

And then women have the nerve to get upset when men advocate for their interest, insult them back or "go their own way". lol! Pic related.

Attached: stopignoringmeignoringyou.jpg (800x604, 118.25K)

Just change your number you dumbass

>I am BOMBARDED with desperate, needy creeps who feel ENTITLED to my attention. We live in the MODERN age, men. Get your fucking act together or else.
Ma'am, this is Any Forums. We're all 30+ year old virgins here. You are a hag. Good day.

>Get real bro.
>Get real bro

I hate women so much it's unreal.

Also, are you seriously mixing retarded journalists with men who have no social skills and their masculinity being rubbed down the drain by encroaching toxic feminity?

LOL! Women like you are the reason why "creepy men" come to you in the first place! Deserved!