Few

Few

Attached: 16019C83-5823-443A-8C0F-E9EC7753E14B.jpg (1080x1072, 110.72K)

Same here, brother. But massive bombs and napalm still exists.

>my only argument is to be retarded

So if nuclear weapons don't exist, what happened in Japan?

>nuclear weapons are fake
hahahahhahaha i've heard some shit on here but this? don't you understand how advanced our tech is in 2022? touch grass retard

Attached: 1639289918716.png (1440x1088, 2.16M)

it was the explosion from me fucking your mom

I shat myself

Firebombing like Tokyo. The terms of surrender required them to pretend that they were nuked. They managed to rebuild Hiroshima and Nagasaki very quickly on the same spot, so nukes are fake and gay.

do you also think demoncore is fake?

Attached: demoncore.jpg (500x500, 74.03K)

What's the name for the philosophy where anything you haven't seen with your own eye's isn't real?
I don't think it's quite the same as solipsism.

The standard nuke revisionist answer is fuel-air explosives, which is like a thermobaric weapon. Apparently the Germans developed conventional bombs during the war which could yield mile wide blast radii.

Imagine caring about what happens in this retard simulation.

Attached: 142.png (1005x668, 251.58K)

And then the hundreds of thousands of regular people who flocked to Vegas to watch the nuclear tests were… in on it? How is this something you believe?

Attached: 7C3F1C96-69EC-4A87-AC48-55B4CD440707.jpg (750x467, 65.68K)

Not a nuke revisionist myself but if you actually dig into their arguments, they make some interesting points and on the whole don't strike me as a stupid bunch.

Same thing that happen in the Halifax Explosion, but with 1940’s era munitions and done on purpose to give the impression one bomb caused this.

>I have no clue how nukes work

so if world politics are a game being played on the masses of idiots by a small select few (them)
how could nukes be real?
why would (they) waste 666 trillion fake moneys that (they) stole from us for something no one would ever use "cold war" and tell us "its to keep us safe"
LMFAO!!!
Im probably the most psycomathic person I know and the odds of (them) making tens of thousands of nuke warheads is very low indeed.
its all a game
its all fake
and
its all gay as gay can be.

very warm friendo

They saw a massive explosion yes (can be done with dynamite) but was it nuclear it’s not ever clear. Major explosions of the non nuclear variety also give off mushroom clouds.

>war is the art of deception

If only you knew how bad things really are.

in other words I agree

>THE SIMULATION
>THE SYNGULARLITY
>LE MATRIX
Fuck off to reddit hijo de puta

Carpet bombing, thats the reason some buildings are standing around a mass of collapsed buildings. We still have big bombs from normal bomb building techniques.

Nah you just need a barge full of explosives. Look up the aftermath of the Halifax Exlosion during WW1

if nuclear weapons are fake you can still create a similar effect by bombing nuclear power plants
if nuclear is fake you can still go bombing hydroelectric dams and every other fault line waiting to happen
if bombing isn't your style bioweapons achieve the same effect
if taking on citizens directly isn't your style there's always cyber warfare
and even if none of that was on the table you drop a few MOAB's in downtown Manhattan and send the world would go into total meltdown

Give me the best point they make.

Big boom =/= nuclear fission boom