The Abandonment of Christianity

I’ve been apart of the far-right for many years, and one thing that has perplexed me was the recent division regarding Christianity. I see a huge similarity between Any Forums and communist praxis. Marxism in the USSR was propped up very quickly, Lenin would give speeches about the communist doctrine and how Marx’s dialectical materialism was the antithesis to religion. Men of many Orthodox families would drop their religious beliefs that they were born into, and would adopt normative proletarian ethics (which were progressive). Even the communists in Spain were so anti-clerical, they would dig up dead Nuns and impale them for the whole city to see (Revolutionary Exhumations in Spain, July 1936). Relating to Any Forums, I see many men from a Christian bloodline that dates back to over a thousand years, and they abandon their religion in an instant. The truth is that the traditionalist morale of the white race was binded with Christianity, and if you hate progressive views, you have no metaphysical enforcement to back up your disdain for faggots. I’m open to debate and discussion, also pic unrelated and based.

Attached: 19102AFD-2DE4-496D-B566-0DBA2434638E.jpg (750x872, 353.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_the_Bible
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I see the atheists of the far-right have no reinforcement for backing up their traditional views, in fact traditional views all stem back to religion and what God commanded us to do.

TLDR lads;
>he truth is that the traditionalist morale of the white race was binded with Christianity

christianity came from the progressivism of the time, which killed millenial european traditions and created the chink in the european armor to be exploited 1500 years later:
>tolerance towards weakness

get fucked christnigger proselyte.
pol is not a christian board anymore
and its a good thing.

Religion isn’t about masculinity. You can be masculine in character and also follow a religion, but the first and foremost principles of religion are ethics. Romans might have favoured a eugenical society, but at the end of the day they were still butt-fucking faggots.

>christianity came from the progressivism of the time,
Christianity put women back in their place for the next 1500 years after they ruined Rome.

This. Also, it was very hard for many Europeans to adapt to this patriarchal change. Even the Bible forbids women from taking in a Church. Pagan Europe worshipped their female goddesses and this change was documented all throughout the history books.

*talking in a Church

The Cult of Equality is a meta sizing of the Christian mindvirus. Once you believe all humans have souls of equal value, everything else follows.

Kikestaininanity is globohomo 1.0.

>and one thing that has perplexed me was the recent division regarding Christianity.
It's the most effective D&C

The Bible Never Says ‘All Men are Created Equal’. Show me the verse or gtfo.

A religion which teaches weakness is a virtue cannot be masculine.
Constantine was the first Christian emperor of Roman. Rome started to decline and fell almost 150 year later.

>put women back in their place
men put women back in their place
and youre a weak faggot.
bc somehow you cant comprehend that strength and natural order of things come from within.

on top of being a lying whore bc you ignore a hundred thousand years of humanity without christniggerdom.

metaphysical reinforcement for hatred of fags is unexcessary for any group. fags are disgusting, are repulsive to look at, and I don't want my children thinking degenerate behavior is acceptable.

>Constantine was the first Christian emperor of Roman. Rome started to decline and fell almost 150 year later.
Never mind the century of chaos that preceded him and resulted in the division of the empire...

>I see a huge similarity between Any Forums and communist praxis.
Where do you think the pro-Russian sentiment comes from...?
The Russian collusion stuff was spot on, not that the Dems are any better, but the alt right is Putin's fifth column.

Jesus Christ was a dangerous man. He pissed a lot of people off, and for good reason. I'm often on the fence between my celtic pagan roots and Christianity. I keep my traditional caveman lifestyle but ultimately concede that Christ is king. Any life without Christ means you are being groomed by satan via the jews for an eternity in hellfire.

Just become a Celtic Christian lol. King Arthur and Merlin, not Luther and Zwingli ok. Praise Jesus.

lmfao i was gonna ignore this shit thread but theres something to point out:
>cristnigger proselyte
>nato-WHORE

let that sink in

Because anybody who thinks gods message hasnt entirly been subverted by globohomo when your book is maintained released and updated by globohomo is a waste of air.

>Create metaphysical framework to convince your kids to not have degenerate behavior
>Since it's metaphysical, it's purely based on beliefs and dubious analogies to the real world
>Kids have a 50/50 chance to dismiss it
>If they keep believing and also teach their kids, your grandkids have a 50/50 chance to dismiss it
>If you're any good at math, that means your descendants will eventually barely believe it
>If they reject your metaphysical framework, they then can justify degenerate behavior
>They most likely will
Then people wonder why the world's going to shit. The issue isn't Christianity is on the decline, that's a symptom. The real issue is that your metaphysical foundation for moral decency is fallacious.
That said, here's a better idea: teach your kids being a fag is gay. This is logically sound, can be proven a dozen ways and it isn't fallacious.

oh, and some picrel of course

Attached: christcucks.jpg (800x672, 196.41K)

Or it was made up by arabs, completely retarded and any minor change is enough to convince people above a certain level of intellectual ability to abandon it.

>Christianity invented religion
Moron

That existed before Christianity.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ergi

christianity demands poverty and surrender of power and funds to a central authority, take a guess and who is mean to be the authority? don't be a chump become a pagan

> you have no metaphysical enforcement to back up your disdain for faggots
I dont need metaphysical enforcement to hate faggots, my one decision to do so is enough.

…forcing sandniggers to invent new cults based on pseudoscience, New Age stupidity, political nonsense, …

st thomas d aquino was a sandnigger beduin.
i wonder how many christnigger wignats know this

i think a better question would be how many christnigger wignats know what a beduin is

All of the clergy, nobility, saints, … looked like sandniggers except for a minority.

Don't want to upset you...but Christianity is a big lie.I used to be Orthodox and go to church every week when i was younger, but at some point i realized religion is just indoctrination from a young age. Generation after generation being brainwashed.Its all about control and of course money.

>christianity came from the progressivism of the time

Attached: Greek_Homosexuality.jpg (1900x4400, 1.74M)

>Christianity demans poverty while also demanding authoritarian power structure at the same time
You see how this contradicts right?

Read bud.
Not Bible verses.

God has done so much for me through Jesus that I cannot possibly deny Him.

>greek homosexuality
homosexuality was punished by death in sparta
which remained independent until the 1400's iirc.

then romans despised homosexuality themselves and considered the greek degenerate.

then picrel. christniggerdom today

>christianity teaches tolerance towards weakness
>this opens the door for degeneracy and competitive outbreeding
chrictniggerdom belongs to the thrash

Attached: NB-priest.webm (576x1024, 1.14M)

All the atheists on the right are Jewes by Jon Stewart and Sagan and other anti-Christians from before they were politically awaken

Real science demonstrates that people aren't equal, women have no business in controlling anything outside of the home, abortion is murderous and unnatural, and that faggots are diseased people who are dangerous to any healthy society.

I don't need a book of bullshit to know what's natural and unnatural.

Christianity goes against the idea that everyone is equal lol
>Lev. 27:1 Again, the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, 2 “Speak to the sons of Israel and say to them, ‘When someone makes an explicit vow, he shall be valued according to your assessment of persons belonging to the Lord. 3 If your assessment is of a male from twenty years even to sixty years old, then your assessment shall be fifty shekels of silver, by the shekel of the sanctuary. 4 Or if the person is a female, then your assessment shall be thirty shekels. 5 And if the person is from five years even to twenty years old, then your assessment for a male shall be twenty shekels, and for a female, ten shekels. 6 But if the person is from a month even up to five years old, then your assessment shall be five shekels of silver for a male, and for a female your assessment shall be three shekels of silver. 7 If the person is from sixty years old and upward, if a male, then your assessment shall be fifteen shekels, and for a female, ten shekels.

Attached: moses_breaking_the_tablets_of_the_law-40617.png (765x960, 1.04M)

poverty as the result of siphoning money to the "chosen people" as opposed to letting people live their lives

Posting random videos of heretical faggots proves nothing. You can find retards that identify with anything

Attached: wtf based pagan.jpg (576x1024, 92.35K)

Read.
Not Bible verses.
It doesn’t matter what you think, the validity and foundations from your views should come from something metaphysical. If they don’t, they hold no basis and are weak. If I tell a progressive I’m a Christian, then she never questions why I hate gays. If an atheist Any Forumsfag tells a progressive why they hate gays, good luck in debate.

Assfucking is bad because it spreads disease.

You know the "chosen people" are just all believers right? What you're saying makes no sense. Also "just let people live their lives dude" is peak hippie faggotry kys

Women had far less control under pagan rule, Roman or otherwise. Treating women as chattel is not how you create a healthy society. You need to read Evola if you want to understand a traditional womans role in a relationship and society

Religion simply puts normative beliefs into a doctrine. You could just craft a new doctrine.

Hail Odin!
Odin: pic related

you're taking the most generous interpretation of my words to justify your position, your ideology is that everyone should pay to the central authority no matter how incompetent or corrupt

Also how do you square the all men created equal circle when we have nigs and gypsies existing?

Any Forums used to have a strong Christian presence until 2014. Look in the archives - multiple Christian /general/s every day, lot’s of threads about theology and history (most of it was Catholic). IMO Pope Francis was extremely demoralizing for the young Catholics who became pious under Ben XVI’s papacy

Attached: 49371957-9805-400C-8A2E-F86A158F67E3.jpg (880x584, 153.77K)