Lainey M*lnar thread

Attached: CF699B6F-FAA8-4023-BFBC-76DD1A1012A5.jpg (883x1024, 118.36K)

>no mudshark glasses
you had one job Lainey

Attached: 1482896146527.jpg (602x499, 39.54K)

grow some pussy

Attached: hgghR.png (599x732, 659.69K)

>and can't put it down
Im tired what did the hole mean by this -- is it burger-talk?

>put it down
fuck
but she's a dumb slore that misapplied dropping a booty on a cock to men

Why do women act so tough? I've seen some literally cry over getting the tiniest of cuts. Meanwhile I've gashed my hands open several times and often don't even realize it until I'm spilling blood

Does anyone have the one with kill all niggers?

Attached: laney.jpg (752x914, 93.22K)

Attached: LAney.jpg (852x1023, 101.35K)

There are so many hoes, coalburners, piss buckets in hungary
Yet pol is obsessed only with this slut
Why

Attached: r5pkyjomo2h21.png (1939x1350, 1.14M)

It would be better with both of them were the same white girl.

checking blessed thread

Attached: 1620416555527.jpg (1584x854, 245.27K)

my flag is a shithole, sure, but im still surprised by it being that high of a number
>higher than italy
>higher than lithuania
doubt.jpg

Fucking kek

ONLY 6.9?! No wonder our economy is in shambles.

>hungary
>75.7
I mean

Underrated

It would be funny if the next frame is that guy punching her face in

In a surprise to nobody, the claim that women have higher pain tolerance was always bullshit.
Women's greatest strength, aside from seduction, is their ability to rally call for help. So when they have problems, usually their primary strategy is to call for help. Alternatively men typically learn that they are responsible for themselves and have to do things themselves. They can still rally call, but nobody is likely to care unless they already have a solution and are putting in the effort. Women's emotions have more weight to them in terms of our instinctual responses. Both sexes are guilty of this bias, but it's a product of an evolutionary strategy that dates far beyond the existence of humans.
>Why do women act so tough?
Hubris. Boys tend to beat the shit out each other often, with almost all of them being humbled by someone more powerful at some point. Thus, their threat assessment is far more calibrated by experience in terms of physical harm. Warfare between girls is more in the realm of social connections and mental health, while many can just get other guys to fight for them on instinct. Not many get humbled in the ways that men do, and it fills them with an overconfidence akin to the snot-nosed brat that always talks shit from behind his big brother's/large buddy's/etc. knees.

Disclaimer: these aren't absolute statements, but rather an observation of widespread trends in behavior. Everything gets fuzzy when you start comparing individuals. Men are capable of being pugnacious little toadies, as are women capable of being self-sufficient and stoic.

Attached: StrengthVs3.png (683x529, 129.78K)

ALL feminists act like high school girls getting dumped at the altar whenever a man tells them to fuck off.

Attached: FemaleStandards.jpg (720x376, 94.56K)