Imagine defending your country for this

Ukrainian women who just arrived here are already using Tinder…

Imagine defending your country only for your women to flee and get bred by Western Europeans.

Attached: 300520F9-54E4-4659-9F1A-449960E4F989.jpg (828x1477, 364.18K)

Women are trash, who would have guessed?

Aren't you excited! These women will all be granted citizenship and guess how they'll vote?

Imagine caring about voting at this point…

she's looking for a new husband, start lining up for her.

>Dansen
Ick ook! Ick ook!

>Reizen
Ya like traveling to Russia?

Democrats don’t give citizenship. They increase the population for electoral vote changes and to push out republicans. It’s why Obama ran on the yes we can slogan

Kek

It's a tale as old as time, women don't have any honor or loyalty. They fuck with invaders or allies when their countrymen die for them. For example French women with Germans during WW2.

>tattoo
trash

> Women
> Loyal

Pick one

Men literally had to domesticate feral killer wolves for thousands of years, genetically engineer them, feed them scarce hunt/gather food, and convince their tribes to accept their befriending of a fucking predator … all in order to find some fucking loyalty.

In that same time frame … women developed Brothels and shilled Tinder and made their literal copyright infringing carbon copy called Bumble because they couldn’t stand to not be disloyal again.

In fairness, Ukraine is a shithole worse than Russia.

>Lezen
Is she a lesbo? Damn I can't into Dutch.

women, like monke always grab strongest branch (penis)

Imagine being a dutch faggot getting bullied by half of meter tall Moroncunts 24/7

/thread

This is exactly why I support western globohomo union. Why care about your nation or the women at all when they will just create a Tinder profile less than 1 month after the war?

Get the fuck off my board and off Any Forums. Stop talking about your geopolitical shit. I dont care. This is a board made by an American for an American. Literally just get lost. We dont want you here. Your countries dont matter and never will snd neither will any of you.

Smoker and beer

into the trash

this is a japanese website you newfag

you just can't handle that the rest of the world doesnt revolve around you

everyone with an internet connection can post here, cope seethe and deal with it you weak fragile little snowflake

nice

Not my problem

Imagine being single person who cant date anyone cuz one manlet decided to start war and that incel on Any Forums calls you traitor bcs of that. Kys eternal virgin