Imageboards are over

In this day and age, Twitter and MSM are better sources of information than imageboards and here is proof:
>12th of March 2022
>German corona minister Karl Lauter has been saying there can't be an easing of restrictions because Omicron is dangerous etc.
>Today, it came out that internal messages paint another picture.
>In Germany, hospitals, doctors etc. got corona support because of higher costs, higher risks etc.
>Lauterbach is now planning to end this support because according to him, overwhelmed health systems are not expected anymore, and Omicron is mild anyway.
>This is exactly the opposite of what he has been telling the public for weeks.
>Huge scandal.
MSM is reporting on it.
Twitter is reporting on it.
Imageboards, including German ones?... *crickets*

Chans are for shitposting, not for information.

Attached: 1.jpg (963x395, 318.86K)

he was just careful

because it is not news
Also twitter and co have been losing users for well over 5 years now. Not to talk about the reach of msm. Median age of 70 and lost 80% of its audience over 10 years

Covid is over everywhere but in Germany. Nobody cares what Lauterbach is saying. He's been known for being inconsistent and hypocritical already long time ago, so this is no surprise and barely worth a local news headline.

Attached: 1647099257059.jpg (499x499, 150.05K)

this. im pretty sure he will try to force vax and also keep restrictions going on as other eu countries go back to normal, i have plans to leave this shithole very soon cause i dont wanna risk being stuck here and have travel for vaxxed only allowed or smt. its clear this country gives no shit about human rights and basic rights so i leave as long as i can. everyone should ,specially unvaxxed

Dont tell us what to do, shitskin.

>overwhelmed health systems are not expected anymore
so there is no base left for further restrictions whatsoever according to our law

kek your problem, enjoy your poison vax or jail time

>he guys, did you hear about how the gov is lying regarding every single aspect of Covid

We've been discussing this for 2 years, it's a spent subject. Right now I'm more concerned about how they are using this manufactured war to flood Europe with more shitskins so they can rape and murder.

>Worst corona chain dog in the Germanosphere caught red-handed
>not news

I'd be surprised if other countries didn't go back to corona in fall.

Law doesn't matter by now.

Attached: Cope_weiss184x184.png (184x184, 12.5K)

>image boards for ''sources of information'' instead of retard banter

fuck you shills

Cant read your shitty islamic language though

>so there is no base left for further restrictions
There's no base for any restrictions ever because we are free men, not slaves.

>We've been discussing this for 2 years, it's a spent subject.
But now there's more proof than schizo ramblings on imageboards.

>Right now I'm more concerned about how they are using this manufactured war to flood Europe with more shitskins so they can rape and murder.
Why would they, the refugee stream never stopped. The war is used to destroy economies, that's why NATO doesn't do shit and why this will continue for the foreseeable future (Until our economies are beyond repair).

That's why I gave you a tl;dr.

Attached: slaves under control.jpg (640x640, 187.61K)

You're right, but it's because of years of bad actors and nufags supporting them. Don't let anyone tell you you're wrong, you're right. There are probably 2 legitimate threads at any point in time.

Attached: blackrock aladdin software.jpg (801x4881, 3.22M)

true, but in our law it's specifically says the restrictions are there to prevent the healthcare system to get overwhelmed

the media is owned by globohomo, they will talk about anything, but not about globohomo

Attached: woke blackrock larry fink.png (1119x797, 231.55K)

Heil bump
Globohomo to the dump

>Imageboards, including German ones?... *crickets*
>still believing the corona hoax

But you just posted the information, both proving yourself wrong and a faggot (which was a given OP)

>Why would they, the refugee stream never stopped.
For Goymany maybe but in my country it stopped after the pop opposed it in 2016, when our politicians wanted to bring hundres of thousands of shitskin over night but the pop refused wheb they heard of all the rapes and murders in W and N Europe.

Rest assured refugees are mostly meant to destabilize big economies like France, Germany, UK and Italy, so you're pretty safe.

>mostly meant to destabilize big economies
Same as covid or the economical interventions in ukraine war