BLM is Propaganda!

Fake government propaganda was legalized 2013 Smith - Mundt Modernization Act - Public Law 112-239!

Examples of this propaganda The world is politically and morally incorrect in today’s age. Western based social media and mainstream narratives most appear to believe require censorship to exist. Such is the state in 2022. The government seems responsible for introducing a lot of these narratives to create discord and division based on legalized government propaganda. This domestic propaganda was legalized January 2013. This ties directly into your article’s content imho.

businessinsider.com/ndaa-legalizes-propaganda-2012-5?op=1

congress.gov/bill/112th-congress/house-bill/5736

archive.fo/eWjKP

This appears to explain policies made with mixed truths concerning CRT (BLM), climate change, Covid, monetary policies, etc. It covers all forms of information. “… its people, its history, and the federal government's policies, through press, publications, radio, motion pictures, the Internet, and other information media, including social media, and through information centers and instructors.” This was likely thought up in intelligence-based think-tanks over the course of a decade to help deal with controlling information on the Internet. Since the government can’t control information post internet, they flood available information sources with disinformation, which allows them to choose the official narrative amongst the sea of divergent information available in the modern age. The way they explain the official narrative is to appeal to subject matter experts (of their choosing and censor the rest).

As a country and society we must repeal “ 2013 Smith - Mundt Modernization Act - Public Law 112-239”! That is the only way to stop this madness! Speak to your local government representatives and tell them to repeal “2013 Smith - Mundt Modernization Act - Public Law 112-239”!

Attached: 63F4FD4C-0F11-4873-ABA9-C1A04CDE6B56.jpg (1024x586, 52.04K)

Revoke women's right to vote. NOW

Attached: 1647039399389.png (1500x3719, 1.21M)

Whatever gets the word out that the US government is creating propaganda on all sides!

Bump

yawn
thats not what the smith-mundt act is about and thats not what changed.

its about foreign propaganda, which is legalized since 1948 iirc
the latest addendum restricted the oiversight of it.

read the actual paper instead of mindlessly repeating what you read on pw or some alarmist sensationalist obscure news outlet

because in actuality, not much has changed
most likely it was changed to circumvent entrenched old guard/elements of an opposing lobby (juwes vs protestants?)

restircted overight *over it (the making of propaganda)

Yes.

>its about foreign propaganda
No glownigger it was updating that act you idiot. It legalized domestic propaganda. Read faggot!

“Beginning July 2, 2013, public diplomacy practitioners will be able to disseminate certain public diplomacy material within the United States, its territories or possessions, if requested of them. The modernization act allows program material to be made available within the United States under limited circumstances: upon request; in English; at the Department; following release abroad; for examination only by representatives of U.S. press associations, newspapers, magazines, research students and scholars and, upon request, for examination only to Members of Congress. This new rule only covers those materials produced after July 2. The act is not retroactive – older publications will not be covered.”

i did you fucking reatard
you did not
pointing your retardation in a mild fucking manner is apparently always a mistake with you amerifaggots

holy fuck how fucking retarded you are

It literally says it in the Bill. Sorry I can’t help it if you can read. You attack me but can’t read.

aight i take the l and eat it with mayo topping
youre still a faggot tho

You’re a brainlet faggot that reads headlines

actually i did read this shit but not attentively enough apparently
have some extra bumps to make up for it

BLM and CRT is propaganda hahah Hahahah

pic related bump

>I did read muh
You have terrible reading comprehension

And people wonder why a lot of us don’t trust the Ukraine narrative

Attached: 6F8586DF-A5D1-4781-B386-086EEAF6B653.jpg (1024x918, 87.74K)

BUMP jannies sliding

Yep, almost everytime

yes, and so was the homocaust.
the only thing that changed is that they *legalized it

no, its that i actually dont care much about your country.
i saw the headline, made me curious wtf's this about so i overflew the mundt act and the amendment

since the original act was about the distribution of propaganda abroad, i scrutinized the amendment for organizational changes

bc fundamentally, and contrary to your mutt beliefs, i dint give a shit about your country.
your constitution and laws is the same tier of thrash information i consume to counter boredom; as i do with carpentry, or cooking. (theres only so much information about actually relevant subjects...)

Guess what your news is from the US too faggot. Kys puppet sheep

>theres only so much information about actually relevant subjects
Yet here you are slinging mud like a faggot

yeah
the us is barely relevant

and it can be summarized in one phrase:
it's a lawless shithole jewish colony gulag.