Brit/pol/

Le War update:
>Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky tells a news conference that 1,300 Ukrainian troops have died in the conflict so far. He says that around 500-600 Russian troops surrendered to Ukrainian forces on Friday, but the BBC cannot verify his claims. A military airfield south of Kyiv is hit by missiles as reports suggest the bulk of Russian forces are just 25km from the city. French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Olaf Scholz urge Russian President Vladimir Putin to agree a ceasefire. People in the city of Mariupol are said to be enduring freezing temperatures with no power, and little food and water.

Attached: IMG_20220310_224637.png (1080x638, 128.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/17899587/ukraine-war-russia-british-fighter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's sickening it's pissening

hhehehehe

Attached: 00.gif (1112x553, 239.75K)

oй вeй

Fucking atrocious

Human rights are the ideological footsoldier of neoliberal greed

kek, watching crufts and this dog was just like, nah fuck this, and ran off into the crowd

miring

Cool id

A nice femine pink with the masculine overtones of the capital letters

Women have rights to work too stupid goyim

>lets brainwash women into choosing work instead of motherhood

they are scum
Soon, Brothers. Soon.

Attached: 1568330643671.jpg (3500x2241, 2.31M)

They do yes, but it makes them unhappy
I have the right to eat McDonalds everyday from now until I die

I hope Zelensky is executed but not on video.

Unironically might join this bruderhof I've been in contact with.
Probably get a wife easier than in normal society. She'll be trad and based also (hopefully)

>it makes them unhappy
They won't if we, your elites, keep telling them they will work and end up having no children and they will be happy

Attached: Manchester_House5.png (796x1160, 856.49K)

Attached: Sam.jpg (300x168, 7.64K)

Replace children with only fans account to give them attention. Pump out shit like Harry potter and they'll never grow up.

Theres a bruderhorf lot near me in a place called robertsbridge, they make really nice furniture

Have you ever been to Germany?

what tf is this card authorisation law that's coming in on monday, i just heard about this today.

I have a dream
that brit/pol/ can one day be a place of peace, friendship, brotherhood, community
that one day we shall push out the seethemeisters, the spastics, the bullies, the incels who bring down this place with their negativity
I have a dream that one day the nation of brit/pol/ will rise up and cast out all of her enemies, rebuild herself as something great, that we will live out the meaning of her creed: brothers in arms, to each other, we do no harm

Why

Sounds soft

I will own a home someday! (Positive affirmation)

I remember Peter Hitchens getting booed on Question Time for saying that babies and toddlers should be with their mothers rather than in child care

Curiosity

Women going to work was brought in during WW1 as a temporary measure as there was a shortage of factory workers. Prior to this no one seriously expected an average woman to go to work and have a family, they knew it was impossible and only the poorest of the poor who worked in mines or travellers employed during the harvests would have women and kids working.

fuck off, nonce

Yeah theres a couple in the southeast of England. I think you do voluntary work for your keep.

Right
Yeah they seem alright, comfy and keep to themselves

No way he will be executed. He is the NPC Churchill of his day. Wonder what the state would do to the lefties and wogs if they tried to bring down Churchill statues now. You can be there would be a lot of nogs kicked to fuck with the blessing of the police.

Fuck off back to Rebbit, newfag.

I've been to Munich and Cologne
Munich needs to fuck off all that nazi shit, it's like a humiliation museum
get rid of the bullet holes and apologies
I bought a steiner from the hofbrauhaus that i'm using this very moment

Show steiner

kek
thesun.co.uk/news/17899587/ukraine-war-russia-british-fighter/

Lots of swarthy sandmonkeys itt

Really, REALLY want to exercise today because I'm so fucking angry and pent up.
Got a bike race tomorrow though, first since 2017 so I need to save energy and keep my legs fresh.
FUCKING SEETHING though, really pent up and angered. Can't even drink because it'll dehydrate me too much.

Attached: Luton_House5.png (784x1114, 872.37K)

Attached: 0097845709846.jpg (992x661, 83.67K)

money can't be disappearing where's it all going if not to wages

Doubled in price between 2001 and 2011, crazy

It's an inevitable cycle, the Elysium fields where everyone is anonymous, then some think "wow wouldn't an id like reddit be cool" and so some people start to make identities. Then, the dark times come and they become insufferable, then the winter and there is complete hatred. After this hatred passes and the tripnonces are bullied off, the peace returns, to only start again.
It's the nature of civilization

>can't phone post
had to email it to myself from my phone

Attached: Munchen.jpg (960x1280, 211.94K)