Are there any rational, sane people left on pol?

Are there any rational, sane people left on pol?
What is your most practical, best idea to fight zog?

Attached: 1624169261414.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

Smoke weed everyday

NAzbolism

>Are there any rational, sane people left on pol?
Yeah I'm a moderate and don't vote. Almost normie despite my anime addiction.
>What is your most practical, best idea to fight zog?
Join them and become wealthy. Isolate the only thing that matters, your family, from the slave class being created. Nationalism and loyalty to some abstract bs idea that hundreds of millions of people have something in common is a joke even more than the world harmony globohomo meme.

No. It's over.

Literally just kill jews

by riding the tiger

Attached: 1605373067436.webm (640x360, 78.01K)

laugh at shills and faggots and laugh at the train rekt of the west and npcs

i am intelligent capable, i can take care of myself, i am not worried at all, not a single quark of worry exists within me

I just laugh at all the retards bagging their heads against the walls, enjoying popcorn, beers, weed, pretty comfy

I am also an A+++ top achiever in my employment and I enjoy it plenty as its my current role and duty

Your only chance is to start creating media that appeals to the youth. The left currently has a laughable monopoly and uses it to cement its ideological basis before parents are even comfortable broaching the subject. It doesn't matter that the stuff they produce is lame normie shit because the point is they have captured the entirety of the normie market and they are ok with that.

Buying physical silver

To fight Jews you must think like Jews I recommend you start browsing Any Forums.

> What is your most practical, best idea to fight zog?

Mass murder

Self improvement. Expose the jews. And maybe slowly hunt jews.

>Join them and become wealthy. Isolate the only thing that matters, your family, from the slave class being created. Nationalism and loyalty to some abstract bs idea that hundreds of millions of people have something in common is a joke even more than the world harmony globohomo meme.

Man shut the fuck up.

I dont pay attention when my family or GF is being brainwashed by MSM, I dont fight with them, I just have a good attitude and everything works out

Jerking off on omegle

Create your own little tribe, await te collapse. In the mean time live your life and prep for the hard days.

Then when the storm settles rebuild.

The USA and it's consequences have been a disaster for the human race.
There is no hope for a white Europe unless usa gets turned to glass
So as a hamburger the only thing i can do is try to speed up that process by causing as much harm and division as possible to this country and often times that means supporting niggers and other jewish tbings, in order to speed up the process of societal decay.

I spit on the striped banner.
Heil terry, heil ted, heil hitler

First, know your enemy. In Japan they are Koreans.

Attached: Screenshot_20220313-002229_Firefox.jpg (720x1560, 434.61K)

Redpill people on jewish supremacy instead of spreading divisive politician ideology

This is basically an open-air asylum nowadays, just come here to laugh, don't expect to learn anything or have any rational conversations

Oak apple day

not vaccinated btw, family and gf are vaxxed, never gave me shit because of the good honest attitude, dont argue, communicate

never were any

Stop buying crap. Stupid crap has kept the vapid pacified, the kikes rich, the earth polluted. Buy things that last, buy used. Disconnect from the banking system.

In the united states all you can do is convince your friends and neighbors, by land, train and wait for an opportunity. If you're a european all you can do is die.

>best idea to fight zog?

lol

never change Any Forums

use your ego, dont let your ego use you

>Disconnect from the banking system.
How? I'm all for silver and other precious metals, but it isn't exactly liquid you know?

Be kind to people you work with. Keep in touch with the people you would trust to be your neighbor and invite them when you change companies. Over time, grow a housing community with them whereby you live close enough that you can walk to see them.

Don't take out debt.

What a jew faggot

>fight zog
If you have even one functional brain cell left you know that there‘s no such thing

>you know that there‘s no such thing

Attached: 1647098405091.jpg (231x218, 19.04K)

ur a neg op. Neg Neg Neg naga.

Upvote if I'm wright

the only option left is solo work or work with your closest buddies. all groups will be comped and all faces will be bought. most important is just to live as an upright man instead of a broken slave.

Attached: 1600910210646.jpg (1024x627, 149.09K)

upvote

kike

> There is no hope for a white Europe unless usa gets turned to glass
That or an asteroid. I’ve come to the conclusion that a warming global climate is somehow tied to degeneracy and western decline. I just don’t have a solid theory on how.

realize that Zog doesn't exist