If you don't own a modern rifle by now you're never gonna make it

Attached: 6.jpg (2268x4032, 1.44M)

I own a functional dick

i own a donkey and my donkey owns a cart
and that cart will tow your dead body behind it
kys mutt

define 'modern'

God damn you're bright

Attached: 1646703182958.gif (480x270, 291.3K)

you're just waiting to run out of ammo

Attached: 1618024557763.jpg (900x590, 161.85K)

it kills human beings. i.e. a marlin 60 or ruger 10/22 kek

I doubt it

>everyone glows except for me

Attached: sub-buzz-27509-1537549201-1.png (1423x845, 1.51M)

Looks like a milspec trigger. Spend the 100 bucks on the 2 stage MBT and thank me later.

vaxpass came down in my province today, maybe I can actually get a fuckin RPAL

>modern rifle
>e mags
That's grandad's rifle, he just wanted you to take this pic you tremendous fagget

You guys are still virus larping ? Interesting y’all know it’s over right?

It's ok my country has enough third world brown skin savages if we get invaded by america they'll win the war for me after like 20 years. All I have to do is not associate with mutt soldiers in this time and I will be left alone afterwards

Your Chinese optics and flashlight in FDE is so tacticool bro.

I know it's over man, but all the vaxcucks here are still stuck on the covid bullshit.

>t.

Attached: 1646018168419.gif (320x186, 3.55M)

Don't know shit about weapons and everyone trolls me so I never buy anything because they're all full of shit. I'll never buy any guns fuck off

I KNOW JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

>modern rifle
>posts gay-r, civvie build-a-bear for rednecks that is just a copy of a shitty vietnam-era rifle, which was just a carryover from a shitty scrapped ww2 design
>"don't fix what aint broke durrr Blpptttfrarttt"
>zero progress in science and technology for close to a century now, barring moore's law which gave us cellphones I guess
>uncreative douchebags, boomers, hate creativity and call everything new "gay": "nh... i like muh ay-ar. best ghn of all time can't be improved"
Try a bull pup, OP.
>nh that's gay

It's LWRC. They've got a warmed over milspec. Trigger "upgrades" are a fucking meme on a carbine anyway. Just Funko Pop Lego collecting bullshit honestly. It'll do everything you need it to with a garbage milspec trigger. Along, light, optic are the only things you need.

Also
>2 year wait on trigger
LMAO

Living in whole nation of not making it

>Old bad new good!
Yeah yeah yeah. There's a reason everything was a brown Bess or knockoff for 200 years. Cry more.

Moron puts a flashlight on his gun instead of a laser or instead of using goggles. No scope optic, likely, because all of his targets can be sighted from his desk at desk jockey fag HQ

Is it that hard to learn how to use iron sights?

Because stupid soulless people like you were convinced cannons couldn't be made small enough to be carried by men, so "don't even bother"

>Laser
>Current year
Good way to get killed. Everyone went to passive for a reason.
>Goggles
It's nods no nods fag.

English
Do you speak it?

>rifle
>lead pleb
lol
i'm shooting phased plasma in the 40 W range.

>not employing cryptographic lasers inspired by cell technology
They went to passive because they are stupid and lazy and because soldiers are expendable.

IYKYK

You don't btw.

until you run out of ammo and the barrel wears out.

flint lock muzzle loader. i can piss in the dirt and source bird eggs to over cook, source new chert, and cast my own ammo.

plus US law states i can make one in my garage as long as i put identification numbers on it and can legally own it.

Yeah. Two focal planes is peak retard when you can just put a glowing orb on someone and make hits instantly.

Basic, all ya need baby

Attached: 46E8CF1D-F8AE-415F-A702-3908BDC06B3D.jpg (4032x3024, 1.87M)

>look at my primitive projectiles
>ohhhhh spooooky
what is the energy in joules imparted to your target?
i'm going to vaporize a bowling ball sized hole through your plate carrier, fag.

>use hunting rifle at 500m
>collect AR after AR from boogaloids who think no one sees them

Attached: tywin.png (128x128, 35.76K)

>vortex
Lmao.

pistol grip so people with fused fingers can shoot it.

murica new home of the flipper kids and blender babies.

This is tech fetish talking. Simple technology is less likely to fail and when it does, is easier to repair.