Where does the Any Forumstard tranny 'smell' meme come from?

where does the Any Forumstard tranny 'smell' meme come from?

after taking estrogen my BO literally just vanished. a blood test shows that if your estrogen is more dominant than your testosterone and within typical female levels that you will produce female pheromones. i get confused because a common Any Forums phrase on trannys is that 'you can always tell by their smell' but this makes no logical sense unless you smell a crossdresser or any kind of person who still has dominant testosterone levels. can Any Forums admit that they are factually off based and wrong with this one?

Attached: D24096C6-8E77-49F1-9AE1-FF0B368DD4DC.jpg (827x868, 246.33K)

Your genitals produce your hormones. Trannies are mentally deranged homosexual pedophiles

Attached: 0716C1F2-0864-48B3-A4B9-199A7176E0C2.gif (498x280, 1.69M)

JUDEN THREAD
HIDE
SAGE

after taking estrogen your balls rise back up and it changes to match dominant estrogen levels. i think Any Forums is just making shit up at this point

Attached: trannies5.jpg (500x592, 66.51K)

Probably the gaping festering wound you call a neovagina that never heals

They usually smell like feces because they are gay and have gay sex which involves lots of stretched asshole and the shit that comes out of it. I have had to work with lots of homos on night shifts in a hospital. You could always tell when they had sex before work because they literally smelled like shit.

Have you tried suicide yet?

Attached: 1647012074073.jpg (880x480, 109.99K)

It's due to post-OP dick wounds that never heal and are always full of shit because it's literally a permanently opened wound. Also women get BO too this thread is full of shit (trannies).

Are you denying the lived experiences of people because theres no study confirming it? How retarded can you get

Shut it, you smelly faggot.

it's not BO that they're talking about, you dense faggot

Attached: pol-14.webm (576x720, 2.02M)

The smell comes from boy anus that the pedofiles groom by raping underage children you absolute degenerate

Attached: 2C8632D9-4AD0-4945-B3F6-DEEE552FD75A.jpg (632x960, 46.16K)

Do you think Hunter smells nice, anons?

Attached: 1645677448474.webm (450x800, 234.21K)

Axe wound

if i didnt wear deodorant before my armpits would almost always smell musky, but after estrogen i dont think i even have to wear deodorant because i cant even smell anything

the thing is i dont think its the lived experience, i think its Any Forumstards just cherry picking disgusting trannies that smell disgusting and then distorting their logic into believing all trannies must smell like men when that isnt true if they are on estrogen

have a seat

Attached: thumb_6063_1120_0_0_0_auto.jpg (1120x1656, 376.44K)

i could understand this, i got pounded in my ass this week and i took a shower after and everything but i could still kinda smell something coming from my ass. maybe it was his coom trying to come out? idk. but i guess sex with a vagina also smells to a degree you know?

Or just a tranny fetishist trying to spread the word of gay until fully swabbed. Might still be a female penis.

Taking Estrogen doesn't undo 18+ years of development.

You are absolutely disgusting, coming from me that might just be a compliment.

Attached: 1646854313575.jpg (614x960, 110.54K)

>and it changes to match dominant estrogen levels
You have hundreds of times more testosterone coursing through your body than any woman has. You do not have female body chemistry.

You smell like hairy chechen

Chuds dont know about the ins and outs of transition even though they talk about it every day because theyre scared they will want to transition.

You can't tell until you bussinside an no skillywop biggityboo doan cumaught.

I'm a woman and I go out of my way to hurt trannies' feelings irl. You're creepy as fuck and we don't want you around us.

No it's mansweat and armpit hair that signify higher T than a female.

Who should be euthanized first? Tranny enthusiasts or cuck enthusiasts? They both push that in the media. They should all be shipped to Israel. Instant iq boost within 1 generation.

Golem, piss off.

Attached: molo.jpg (868x1024, 102.01K)

Go find your tranny dungeon keeper, times ticking till you grow more manlike in old age.