Talk shit about russians here

Say anything you think
Gotta build a thick skin

Attached: 539673963.png (1134x616, 821.37K)

but i like you fren

i love russians and think they're a very nice people

Good morning sirs

why doesn't anyone stand up to putin and demand higher wages?

Attached: accountbanan.png (800x489, 301.58K)

Please nuke Albania and Bulgaria.

breeds snitces and cant hande a drink without running their mouth, fuck your people and i expect vodka or a decent shot in the neck instead of stupid shill replies

fuck you

This desu wa

stand up to the oligarchy brazza

Your cars suck.

but I don't have any problem with you

In rubbles?

You're alright, but you niggers are delaying the production of STALKER 2 and that's unacceptable.

Real talk.. yall cant fight. My old platoon would've wrecked an entire company of russians. Like massacred them. Seriously get good, I want you guys to win.
The people at home, in the villages and cities can't be demoralized, you have cheer on your soldiers, treat them like heroes so they fight hard and gain courage.

i have a friend that was born in russia he's 2 meters tall and buildt like a bear but he's the most nice and cool guy i know

I only talk shit about Russians on Facebook

Slavs are subhuman slaves to the jew, and this war is a jew pysops for price hikes on the goyim

Attached: 68C7D71E-EDA2-4801-9D40-A4EDF51F2420.jpg (600x663, 36.98K)

Russians are OK....kind of trashy and stupid. Ukrainians are the same exact people. Stop trying to pretend it's 2 distinct cultures. But, honestly...Thousands of these shill threads and nobody outside of those 2 countries really gives a shit...and especially we in the US don't give a shit. This is the most astroturfed war in fucking history

Most historians agree, you will never recover from this.
Sending entire generations of young men to die in bugman waves to protect an untouchable class of kikes.
Entire bloodlines that had been around since the dawn of time wiped out to defend against.... Germany's future?
what the fuck did you have planned? they were going to take Humanity Up.
You put a dog in space and gave up.
There was so much potential..

Attached: 1599798844686.jpg (2011x1716, 551.06K)

i want a strong russian man to hold me tight and violate my colombian boipussy until i cum and my pink chastity cage get all soaked and sticky

I hope Russia will accept white American refugees of good character once the race war kicks off for real. I will work and fight for a white homeland free of globohomo. Doesn't bother me if that homeland turns out to be Russia.

I love Niggatoro.

You are a slave race incapable of building a western standard living of nation, instead you will always be corrupt throughout your society and led by incompetent strongmen which steal from you and make your life a living hell from time to time
there is a sizable population that actually wants to go back to the USSR times, lmao

The R*ssian federation is about to lose the war in Ukraine in the most disgraceful way possible, and this is goig to finish Russian statehood in it's current incarnation. The new state will need new constitution. let's write it together boys and girls! It is going to be a constitution of the former cruel and corrupt EMpire of Evil, rotten through from the top to the bottom, brought to it's knees by the coalition of forces of the Greater Good an Democracy. thus this constitution should not contain articles which could be deemed problematic by the forces of Democracy. So no "kill all Jes" et cetera. I come up with teh following so far and i expect amendments and ideas to extend and improve this Document. I also know for sure the many of Russian ppeople related to politics and media frquent this board, so chances to see this document or parts of in th the new COnstitution are quite high.

Preamble

The Pacificized Russian-speaking Territories (The PRT) is a conglomerate of independent dempocratic states (the Members)-successotrs of the Russian Federation, USSR, Russian Empire and Principality of Muscovy (the states-Predecessors).
The PRT and Russia are equivalents.
The PRT accepts full historic responsibility for all the atrocities agains lifes, wellbeing, livelyhood, freedoms and cultures of peoples and nations (the Atrocities) commited by the states-Predecessors. Any justification of the Atrocities is declared illegal. Any demostration of the symbols of the states-Predecessors is declared illegall in all cases except those necessary within the context of the history research.
Coitizens of any race, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation and ideology have equal rights.
The Titular nation on the territory of the PRT is declared Russian nation (ethnicity).

//tbc

The Titular and only the Titular nation bears all responsibility for the Atrocities.
The PRT declares that all its future development shall pursue full and thorough expiation of the Atrocities as its main objective.

The State

Parliament elected by the popular vote exercises legislative power in the PRT
Exective power in the country is exercised by the Government of the PRT, appointed by the Parliament
The Supreme Judiciary in the PRT is executed by the Supreme Court, where each member is appointed for life by the Parliament and approved by the special commission of the UN.
The recommended forms of governing of the Members are democratic parliament republic and democratic parliamentary-presidential republic.
Every Member of the PRT has the right to leave the PRT confirmed by a referendum. The referendum is carried out at the expense of the organising group (the Group) in 30 days after the Group demonstrates that it has enough funds to cover all the expenses necessary for the referendum. To approve the withdrawal of the Member from the GOT, a simple majority of the votes of the citizens who voted in the referendum is required.
The formation of new Members on the territories of existing Members is carried out by a referendum, similar to the referendum on the withdrawal of a Memeber from the PRT, in the territories that expressed a desire to form a new Member.
In the event that the territory of a Member is the place of historical residence of a non-titular nationality or persons of the non-titular nationality have at least 20%
representation on the territory subjected to the aforementioned referendums at the time of the announcement of the referendum, the Titular nationality has no say in the referendum.

//tbc

chill, simo

I will buy your sister for 50€ next year.

The Army

The PRT absoultely rejects of militarism and imperialism in all their forms and manifestations. Propaganda of militarism and imperialism is completely prohibited. Glorification and justification of the military Atrocities of the Predecessor countries is completely prohibited.
The PRT voluntarily renounces the possession of any form of offensive weapons, including but not limited to combat aircraft, warships, missiles and rockets, armored vehicles, artillery, space-based weapons, laser, sound and wave weapons, any types of weapons of mass destruction, etc.
The size of the PRT Army is limited to 50,000 persons, including the Army itself and any paramilitary organizations with the exception of the Police.
The PRT declares that it will never use the Army outside the UN-recognised borders of the PRT, except in cases of providing assistance to other states at the request of the UN without moving weapons across the borders of the PRT.
The army of the PRT is an integral part of the political life of the PRT and has the right and duty to actively defend this constitution against attacks from both external and internal actors.

The Document

Amendments and changes to this document are possible with the approval of the highest assemblies of all three branches of the government of the PRT, the highest legislative assemblies of each member of the PRT and subsequent approval by the UN General Assembly and the UN Security Council.

//the end

why is ivan ignoring my messages? I'll treat you right baby pls respond

Attached: ivan-kuliak_custom-d2a4a25531267dd6dc74d5678ce882f12303df97-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x619, 58.18K)

I love the Russian people and support the brave efforts of the Russian Federation Armed Forces to liberate Europe from globoshlomo occupation

Sure man, we have a lot of the shitheads here though its mostly a cultural thing. Just move into a big city that is not a Moscow/SPB/Kazan, we still have some of our minorities but they are not near as bad as the american niggers and mostly live in their own regions or city areas. On the other hand, you can come here and start propogating some of the NatSoc ideas, our people gonna like and listen to you cause you are foreigner.