/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #612

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Airfield in Lutsk heavily bombarded
>Pentagon says serious advance of Russian troops toward Kiev over last 24 hours
>Chinese drone producer DJI Global uses proprietary software to reduce Ukrainian drone capabilities
>Mayor of Melitopol captured by Russian forces
>Ukrainian drone crashed in Zagreb
>Russia trying to evacuate Izium, DPR took Volnovakha
>Berdyansk, Kherson, Irpin, and Energodar have fallen - Mariupol, Chernihov, Kharkov surrounded or besieged
>Putin accepts Shoigu proposal; instructed to help all willing volunteers to get to the war zone in Ukraine.
>US funded biolabs did research into Bat coronavirus, Russian MoD says
>Psaki spergs out over biolabs, writes seething novella on Twitter, schitzoposters vindicated
>Zelensky signs law allowing all civilians to carry weapons of war & use them against Russian soldiers
>US gas prices hit $4.25/gal and climbing, an all time high
>Ukrop 93rd mechanized attacks east of Dnipropetrovsk, losing 250 soldiers and 18 combat vehicles
>Biden's oil requests snubbed by Saudis, UAE, OPEC
>US demanding “part or whole” of Venezuela oil production to ease sanctions on Maduro
>China demands the US release more details regarding the 26 US-backed bio labs in Ukraine ASAP
>Putin signs decree banning exports from Russia, imports to Russia of certain products & raw materials until 2023
>US has banned russian oil, gas and coal imports

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/i7GuEJds8Ig
youtu.be/lPbKMRfKsnQ
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/x3yMxxAkN4w
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/ Template & Resources
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/647x6 (videos)

Attached: 1646932197706.jpg (3068x3364, 2.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u95buJiOcA
youtube.com/watch?v=jlIQPza9z50
t.me/strelkovii/2253
thesun.co.uk/news/17899587/ukraine-war-russia-british-fighter/
rentry.org/647x6
files.catbox.moe/0qz2hp.webm
files.catbox.moe/gxt5m9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/09phj3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/yec9kn.mp4
files.catbox.moe/64g0pa.webm
files.catbox.moe/3ohloq.mp4
files.catbox.moe/oxylru.mp4
files.catbox.moe/6g92jk.mp4
files.catbox.moe/qndjk3.MP4
litter.catbox.moe/vrbgcr.mp4
files.catbox.moe/q4806s.mp4
files.catbox.moe/c2tbd9.mp4
files.catbox.moe/et04yy.mp4
files.catbox.moe/fohtco.mp4
files.catbox.moe/e89csr.webm
files.catbox.moe/cyfl9x.webm
files.catbox.moe/5vddx4.MP4
files.catbox.moe/bagk4i.mp4
files.catbox.moe/hdyl8r.webm
files.catbox.moe/jdq0p3.mp4
files.catbox.moe/87jfyh.mp4
files.catbox.moe/di0dsk.webm
files.catbox.moe/slqnvk.mp4
files.catbox.moe/ip7lns.webm
files.catbox.moe/q5yi54.mp4
news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-russia-can-only-take-kyiv-if-it-razes-it-to-the-ground-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy-says-12563859
youtu.be/o861Ka9TtT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You live in Ukraine and wake up in
the middle of the night, you see a
tank rolling down the road, you think
"it's finally happening!" You rub your
eyes trying to discern what flag is on
the tank. "It's! Its... It's! Its... Liechtenstein?"

Attached: ED5000F0-7516-4384-AD14-69186D58A77E.jpg (1206x804, 205.49K)

Attached: V for van.webm (848x478, 702.61K)

Where the fuck can the Russian army spare enough men to go do sabotaging?

There is this video on TopWar that offers detailed explanation of what is happening at the front but it's in Russian and i don't understand a word of it:

youtube.com/watch?v=7u95buJiOcA

KINO

KINO

IM GONNA KINOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=jlIQPza9z50

Attached: 1646152340938.gif (112x112, 260K)

Attached: thevan.webm (1000x562, 2.83M)

Fresh intel from Strelkov just dropped
t.me/strelkovii/2253

>A brief summary of the situation on the frontlines:

The Kiev front:
>Positional skirmishes continue around the city without any large-scale operations. So far there's been no information confirming any further Russian troop advancements neither on the left bank of the Dniepr, nor on the right one. Nevertheless, I'm still waiting for the Kiev offensive to be launched again, as the complete encirclement of Kiev is an important strategic task that can compensate for the stalling on the other fronts.

The central front:
>The Chernigov-Kharkov direction has seen no significant changes. Positional skirmishes have continued around the city. It's worth noting the high activity of enemy's reconnaissance groups that keep disrupting communications and supply routes of both the Russian Army and Russian military police around the "half-encircled" city. The main hostilities, however, have moved to the south and southwest of the "Russian capital" of the Ukraine.

>On the Donetsk Front fierce fighting continues around Izyum and to the west of the city. A group of Russian troops has bypassed the city through the unoccupied southern part of Izyum and is moving to the southwest towards Dobropolye, located in the eastern part of the former Dnepropetrovsk (Ekaterinoslav) region. Shall the city be captured, the supply routes of the Donetsk grouping of the Armed Forces of Ukraine to the west of Slavyansk would be under the thread of being cut entirely.

Attached: стрелков.jpg (550x412, 69.6K)

thesun.co.uk/news/17899587/ukraine-war-russia-british-fighter/

Read this whole story is pretty funny I promise

Attached: 1647044925326.png (1024x680, 1.23M)

Attached: 1646854986763.webm (480x854, 1.62M)

STOP THE WAR
>NOW NOW NOW
STOP THE WAR
>NOW NOW NOW
STOP THE WAR
>NOW NOW NOW
STOP THE WAR
>NOW NOW NOW

Is Kim still in the house? I want to hear more jokes, the dudes a laugh factory!

Attached: 6B995A46-570C-406E-93BB-D9C47E2FCD21.jpg (1162x497, 341.87K)

MORE BUHANKAS

>They spent 8 years twiddling their thumbs and now it turns out we're still as dependent on the West as we were back then.
I do agree when it comes to IT and technology but
>food sanctions
Before 2014 we had like 50% import food in stores (chesee, ham, chicken etc) now its 5% at best so starvation was a real concern
>money reserves
We have been selling dollar and buying gold like crazy since 2019, dont remember more stuff about it but there is more
>They started to produce foreign stuff here
IIRC before the 2014 we didn't have any production lines here so they would just import most stuff, now they can simply nationalize it kek

>The Severodonetsk - Donetsk direction has also seen no significant changes. However, the enemy has been actively reorganizing his troops near Donetsk and Gorlovka. It is possible that the AFU and the National Guard might attempt an attack on the positions curretly held by "green" DPR units formed from mobilized reservists, with the goal of breaking into the cities and establishing defense points inside them. While such a raid makes little sense from the tactical point of view (considering that they'd be immediately flanked by the Russian troops), the Ukrainian propaganda would have a field day should it be successful.

>At the southern part of the Donetsk Front the fighting continued all throughout yesterday with the goal to eliminate the remaining individual pockets of enemy resistance in Volnovakha. The main bulk of the forces, however, has already been transferred to Mariupol, where a gradual cleansing of the city from the AFU and the National Guard has begun. For now, the troops are advancing on the outskirts of the city.
While there have also been some tactical successes to the west of Dokuchaevsk, the main efforts of the DPR Armed Forces right now are focused at Mariupol.

The southern front:
>The cities of Orekhov and Gulyai-Pole remain the main focus of the Russian army, around which they continued their offensive operations. Right now their goal is to create a bridgehead for an attack on the southern supply routes of the enemy's Donetsk grouping. I do not have exact data on how far the Russian troops have managed to advance in this area.

Attached: стрелков 2.jpg (583x359, 32.13K)

It's unreal how bad /uhg/ has become. Literally filled with trannies.

3,491 Ukrainian military infrastructure facilities have been destroyed, including 123 drones, 1,127 tanks and other armored vehicles, 115 multiple rocket launchers, 423 field artillery guns and mortars, 934 special military vehicles

Avdiivka: Sparta battalion disassembles dugouts of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Vasilkov: air strikes on military airfield

Valerianovka: taken

Zeleny: taken

Novoandreevka: blockaded

Vasilkovo: military airfield destroyed

Brovary: center of radio and electronic intelligence destroyed

Baryshevka: wiped out 10th separate mountain assault brigade of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

Saltovka: destroyed Ukrainian armored vehicles

Novomoskovsk: wiped out 93rd separate mech brigade

Lutsk: air field destroyed

Berdyansk: under Russian control, life goes back to normal

Zaporozhye: Ukrainian armored vehicles lost to mud, doesn't just happen to Russia

Volodarskoye: fire fighting department defects to Russia

The government in Kiev banned mayors from contacts with Russians and ordered executions of those who disagree

Over 1,670 tonnes of humanitarian cargoes delivered to Ukraine

Ukraine had plans to attack Belarus, says Lukashenko

Belarus will ensure ensure continuous power supply to Chernobyl plant after Ukrainian extremists attacked electric supply

you're gonna have to ask Jewlensky if he's ready to kneel
something tells me he would rather sacrifice more goyim

Attached: 1646235430891.jpg (989x720, 170.12K)

Is the Reddit volunteer thing even real? That subreddit has to be satire or something. This isn't Call of Duty. You're gonna be fighting the 2nd strongest military in the world.

Liechtenstein has tanks?

kek

Attached: deadtankdude.webm (316x526, 2.85M)

Master list! Thank you based Pajeet
rentry.org/647x6

>Ukranian Tank Ambush - FULL - NO CUTS NO EDITS - EXTREME - SUPER RAW
files.catbox.moe/0qz2hp.webm (New) RAW
>RAW FOOTAGE - 18+ - NO SHILLS - NO JANNY - NO UNCLEAN TRANSMEN

>Situation in Ukraine
files.catbox.moe/gxt5m9.mp4 (New) Humor

>Redditors literally btfo
files.catbox.moe/09phj3.mp4 (New)

>Russian Orion drone footage
files.catbox.moe/yec9kn.mp4 (New)

>Lion King
files.catbox.moe/64g0pa.webm (New) (Humor)

>Evil Russians do bad things again
files.catbox.moe/3ohloq.mp4 (New) (Comfy)

>Bombardment in Nikolaev
files.catbox.moe/oxylru.mp4 (New)
files.catbox.moe/6g92jk.mp4 (New)
files.catbox.moe/qndjk3.MP4 (New)

>Russian Mobile Artillery
litter.catbox.moe/vrbgcr.mp4 (New)

>VDV Rapid Respawn Units - Gostomel capture
files.catbox.moe/q4806s.mp4 (New)

>Kharkov btfo
files.catbox.moe/c2tbd9.mp4 (New)
files.catbox.moe/et04yy.mp4 (New)

>mobile drugs factory
files.catbox.moe/fohtco.mp4 (New)

>I'm gonna, i'm gonna a BOOOOOOMBA
files.catbox.moe/e89csr.webm (New)
files.catbox.moe/cyfl9x.webm (New)

>Hohols executed ex SBU official for suspicion of treason
files.catbox.moe/5vddx4.MP4 (New)

>Federal TV shows proofs that hohols are faggots
files.catbox.moe/bagk4i.mp4 (Humor)

>Russian tank btfo into orbit
files.catbox.moe/hdyl8r.webm (Humor)

>High pressure gas pipe was damaged somewhere in Ukraine
files.catbox.moe/jdq0p3.mp4

>An airfield near Krivoy Rog, Dnipropetrovsk region was hit
files.catbox.moe/87jfyh.mp4

>Russian Army confiscates food from civilians
files.catbox.moe/di0dsk.webm (Humor)

>From Russia with love
files.catbox.moe/slqnvk.mp4 (Humor)

>Azov HQ Liquidated
files.catbox.moe/ip7lns.webm

>Airstrike near Zhitomir
files.catbox.moe/q5yi54.mp4

Attached: 1647096449019.jpg (1242x888, 45.57K)

>and buying gold
And keeping it abroad so it's frozen now.

>Reconnaissance operations and local skirmishes have begun on the outskirts of Nikolaev, with Russian troops launching "probing" attacks on the AFU. Apparently, the Russian general staff has decided that it would either be impossible or too dangerous to continue their offensive to the north and northwest if the enemy maintains a foothold in Nikolaev, from where he can try to attack the communications and supply routes of any group advancing on Krivoy Rog. At the same time, I find it strange that they decided to get involved in yet another long and bloody assault on a large city without solving the main task of encircling the AFU groups around Kharkov and in the Donetsk region first. I cannot say if the Russian army will launch an assault on Nikolaev or not. Some decisions of the Russian command seem just illogical to me, but I am not an "insider" there and do not know much about the real situation.

The overall situation:
>The Russian Air Force continues to actively launch strikes against both the "near" and deep rear areas of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. The main priorities of these strikes are also becoming clear:
>- maximum destruction of bases and concentrations of enemy troops, their manpower and equipment;
>- destruction of fuel storage bases;
>- destruction of bridges and transport communications nodes.
>At the same time, despite the aviation and missile strikes, the Ukraine actively continues its mobilization efforts in the Western regions. I believe it will be impossible to disrupt them with air strikes only.

Attached: стрелков 3.jpg (968x544, 64.17K)

>The government in Kiev banned mayors from contacts with Russians and ordered executions of those who disagree
Is there any believable source to this?

news.sky.com/story/ukraine-war-russia-can-only-take-kyiv-if-it-razes-it-to-the-ground-president-volodymyr-zelenskyy-says-12563859

they're US and UK glowniggers, what did you expect

How Putin was able to eat 6 million banananas in inly 4 years?

That's why we chug to the destruction of Ukraine.

is that a Soviet Flag in the bottom right with the hammer and sickle?

That's filmed by LNR. I wonder why they use so much of those.

Russian MoD

why is Republic TV posting more ukrop propaganda now?
I thought the Maximum Indians are on our side

Attached: germony.png (1171x457, 360.53K)

>I do agree when it comes to IT and technology but
I'd be willing to take a pay cut to live in Russia desu
I'm sick of being surrounded by every race on earth and being demonized for being a white male
As long as the pay is comfy for the cost of living I'd be down
I also want a chinky ginger Udmurt gf
t. comp sci major

Attached: 2fb29998f579a64231ff0a617acdf385.jpg (640x950, 71.32K)

The conclusions:
>The rapid advance of the Russian Armed Forces has completely stalled and transitioned into the "tactical" phase across the entire front. Once the strike groups will have received reinforcements and finished regrouping, I predict that the Russian army will launch an attempt to fully encircle Kiev and the enemy's Donetsk grouping. Capturing the southern regions of Kharkov and completing the encirclement of the city also seems like a promising course of action, but I'm not sure if the RAF have the available forces/manpower for this.

Attached: стрелков 4.jpg (960x960, 238.38K)

Where's the videos about the Russians stealing food from the Ukrainian civis?

Calm down turklover

I probably wouldn't recognize that flag and would think it's DNR.

Watch this shit, peak humor
youtu.be/o861Ka9TtT4

>Roman Abramovich disqualified as director of Chelsea FC

Attached: 1585540507312.gif (404x416, 192.93K)

>the red army
I smiled at this part.
We don't have war.

I'm a bit spoiled for content today

>Error: Comment too long (5215/2000).
Holy fuck that was a large wall of text to work with.

Attached: 23.png (1024x1024, 805.61K)

>Sir Kot of Porkshire at your service, your Majesty

>Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has said Russia can only take Kyiv if it "razes it to the ground"
Is this nigga fucking retarded?

Attached: 1585055411392.jpg (306x254, 8.54K)

Yes. Old division flag. They didn't retire them so they are still used.

Nah, we have more than enough manpower. It's just not how our military works. Our military doctrine is rather inflexible, rigid, slow to adapt. Our ground operations are still based on soviet Deep operation stuff.
And it works. If it isn't broken, don't try to fix it.

Buhanka has become unstoppable

The absoljte state of kino, thanks fren

Rusбpaтaны́ can you recommend something like Кинo to listen to

I sincerely hope Russia win this war. Not because I support them, but because I detest the memes that comes from countries that support Ukraine, both in mainstream social media like reddit/twitter/tumblr and here on Any Forums

Attached: Really Nigga?.jpg (400x509, 42.71K)

>challenge accepted
go Mr. Putler, finish the job.

>Is this dead nigger storage?

No this is dead Russian storage.

Attached: 1646907139812m.jpg (1024x768, 231.54K)

tldr
russians slowly approaching kыiyv

probably a small part of it, i rly hope they are not this stupid

always do the opposite of what jews say.

It's nothing but spam.

The Jew will bravely fight until the very last Ukrainian.

Attached: leningrad.jpg (1080x1293, 401.37K)

ok thx!

>Invasion of Poland - 1 month
>Invasion of Iraq - 1 month
>Invasion of Ukraine - 2 week and counting
It seems like invasions of this size just take a while and all this fancy modern equipment doesn't change that. In the end you gotta clear homes, streets, towns and cities one by one. And if there's just a decent amount of resistance the process immediately slows down to snail's pace. When you think about how Western pop-science is all about space travel and flying cars it's not hard to see how some of these retards are genuinely baffled by the fact that you can't just defeat a country in 24 hours by using some kind of space magic they have read about in a clickbait article on Reddit or some other manchild news source.

I started out supporting Ukraine and then they become insufferable

The USA must be made to pay reparations to the world for corona
We are the holocough victims now

Lol that's fucking great

>>Russian Mobile Artillery
>litter.catbox.moe/vrbgcr.mp4 (New)
whats this?
It can't be found anymore

>No such civil war is going to happen. Muslims are rapidly losing influence globally and domestically. The best you're going to see are small riots.
I don't know where you're getting that, the reconquest of Afghanistan by the Taliban was the Paki ISI's greatest single achievement
If anything the muzzies are massively reinvigorated
India also has a treacherous leftist political establishment that is a coalition of hostile ethnic, religious and sexual minorities (muzzies, low castes, feminists, trannies and faggots etc) who maintains power by dispossessing the Hindu majority
The BJP are a bunch of MAGA-tier cucks who do nothing useful but pretend they are right wing
Pajeets won't wake up to the muzzie question until India is 35-40% muzzie

Attached: smilerape.gif (500x338, 3.03M)

Pfft Leningrad with circle get smaller

What to eat? Your selfpart lol

>Footage appears to show Russian troops kidnapping Ukrainian mayor
how did I miss this

>chug posters arrive at the front.

Attached: 1646213663252.png (847x553, 374.67K)

He has a glownigger with a Russian gun behind his back 24/7 now. If he tries anything funny, he will become a martyr for Western media.

Liechtenstein has an entire "ghost armada", enormous submarines including ones that can transport entire armored divisions and at least two submersible aircraft carriers that can carry a wing of fighters each. There is a reason no one fucks with them.

checked for His warning of inevitable ethnic strife.

yes

Attached: zelensky with safety off.jpg (800x518, 69.91K)