Does the White House also brief 4channel creators about what is really happening in Ukraine?

Does the White House also brief 4channel creators about what is really happening in Ukraine?

Attached: file.png (598x738, 354.66K)

"promoting their messaging"
russia bad. ukraine is fighting for freedom. putin caused inflation and high gas prices.

Yes. I was personally invited to a Zoom meeting where they explained that the war is actually going pretty badly, that they need all the propaganda they can get and that if you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep.

Yes they tried they contacted me and invited me to the Whitehouse but I called them glow niggers and hung up.

>not demanding swamp witch nudes
ngmi

Attached: 1626575047946.jpg (1920x1080, 243.47K)

Are there any white people on tik tok?

nigger faggot

Kek

they dont know what really goes on anywhere, they dont even know how their own families are doing

Yes I received an email where it says I must say this:
>monkey man bad

>Does the White House also brief 4channel creators about what is really happening in Ukraine?
Any Forums is the internet's "island of Misfit Toys" from "Rudolf the Rednose Reindeer."

1984 is upon us

>Dems make private press release to select alternative media to shill their narrative
Well of course, gotta spread the word, and do it in a way that will connect with the youth.
>Trump even mentioning private press releases
This is a direct attack on freeze peaches and an expert source has declared it treason.

Attached: 1645036700791.jpg (184x46, 3.01K)

they do though

Attached: 1608917822424.png (666x507, 166.55K)

Niggers

guess I gotta make a new folder, state funded propaganda through influencers

now they are true agents of the empire of lies.

how many of them will be raped and killed?

>The Tik Tok Presidency

Same, they also told me over 75% of anons are gay

Everyone here is a gay retard except me.

Nigga, please.
The WH briefs tiktokers with our content