Man, 49, arrested in Poland over 'rape of 19-year-old refugee he promised to help and shelter'

Man, 49, arrested in Poland over 'rape of 19-year-old refugee he promised to help and shelter' after she fled war-torn Ukraine as Polish border guard says close to 1.6 million refugees have now crossed into the EU country

>The 49-year-old suspect could face up to 12 years in prison for the 'brutal crime'
>Concerns are growing on how to protect the most vulnerable refugees from being targeted by human traffickers or becoming victims to other exploitation
>At Poland's Medyka border, a man was offering help only to women and children

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10605567/Man-49-arrested-Poland-rape-19-year-old-refugee-promised-help-shelter.html

Attached: refugees.jpg (643x500, 74.92K)

>offer a pretty young girl a safe place out of the elements and war
>she accuses you of rape and takes literally everything from you

Slavs being slavs nothing new kek. I’d never touch a slav

Based. He fucked her and decided he could find a better sex slave. She got mad and went and said he raped her because he wouldn't house her. Haha

serves anyone right for trusting a hohol all easterlings are diseased mongols its a civil war in mordor not my problem and anyone making it their problem is beyond salvation

>a man was offering help only to women and children
I thought that the only ones allowed to leave were women and children?

>Captcha: VH GAY

Well, it happened. Luckily, we still arrest and prosecute such despicable human filth.
Unlike the bongs, who worship paki rapists, refuse to even investigate paki rape gangs and tongue paki anus.

Attached: 1ewdzs.jpg (399x385, 43.81K)

There is also the mindset a man can go get a job and help their fucking selves.

But yeah, if I sponsored refugees (which I don't, fuck those people) I'd only actually take in the hot, young, nubile ones and if they didn't put out right back in the gutter with them.

Fpbp

At least she didn't use a fork or an axe.

Well protection is not free
the trade pattern has been so since we lived in caves

Jesus can't you be subtle. Just buy some GHB or some shit and do it then. If she raises any questions blame it on her ptsd.

This lol

Is it so easy to obtain a roofie?

If this happened then this subhuman should be sentenced for life

>19 year old adult female willingly goes to home of a 49 year old male
>claim she got raped
>mfw

Attached: Panda.jpg (775x536, 68.01K)

They better go back then.

You got it wrong: bongs 110% bong rapists, it's immigrant rapists that are let off the hook. Bongland isn't pro-rape, it's pro-shitskin - tolerating rape by shitskins is just a consequence.

Attached: 1646777241241.png (678x632, 603.87K)

110% persecute

You'd need to lurk around hyperreal and ask around there but I think there are still some RC shops around.
You could also just try getting benzodiazepines from the doctor.

Disgusting. Rapists deserve the rope.