Remember the Hospital with all these pregnant women that russian artilery hit few days ago?

Remember the Hospital with all these pregnant women that russian artilery hit few days ago?

archive. ph/Ac7ur

Turns out the hospital is closed. Last year they ran out of money.

Attached: 1646905937737.jpg (500x466, 67.56K)

I can't read hieroglyphics

Me neither. Literally use google translator.

>10 seconds googling
>this refers to a different hospital
Check shit before posting on Any Forums, lazy polak fuck

very lazy propaganda here Alyosha

>when antifa normies come to /po/
kek

Why do you lie?

bump

It was obvious CIA propaganda from the beginning. I didn't even need to look into it.

Origami is awesome and requires a great deal of discipline and focus.

but antifa is pro-russia

absolutely not

How new are you hans. Globobomo is anti russia. Therefore antifa is antirussia

pro-Israel, any other stance is cucking.

Attached: index.jpg (1160x580, 148.09K)

is it so hard to differentiate flags?

Don't care what kind of polak.

Cope

Attached: 1646905967979.jpg (680x817, 79.27K)

You're a lying sack of shit

>In Mariupol, the antenatal clinic no longer accepts patients The antenatal clinic in the Primorsky district is no longer accepting new patients. The corresponding order of the Health Department of the Mariupol City Council was signed. Doctors of the antenatal clinic will treat patients and bring women registered for pregnancy to delivery. But new patients are no longer welcome here.
According to Andrey Rempel, director of the health department, this year gynecology did not receive funding from the NSZU, and, accordingly, the 9th city hospital allocated money for its maintenance (on the base where the consultation is located - author's note) from the funds allocated to other departments. "It couldn't go on like this for a long time, so we made this decision," Rempel said. According to him, now the female population of the Primorsky district will serve the MTMO for the health of women and children. Employees will be provided with other jobs, medical staff is always in demand.
From its own sources, 0629 managed to find out that the junior staff was indeed offered a job - in the vaccination rooms. But it turned out to be more difficult for a gynecologist to find a place and you have to do it yourself. Several employees will retire. Note that the order says that residents of the Primorsky district will be able to be served not only in the MTMO, but in the Levoberezhny district. “It is very inconvenient for pregnant women to travel to the other end of the city, and mothers with small children have to travel very far,” said Irina, a resident of the Primorsky district. It should be reminded that 22,000 women of the Primorsky district, as well as residents of adjacent villages, are served in the antenata

A = A
Б = B
B = V
Г = G
Д = D
E = E/Ye/Ie/Je
Ё = Yo/Jo
Ж = Zh
З = Z
И = I
Й = Y/I/J
K = K
Л = L
M = M
H = H
O = O
П = P
P = R
C = S
T = T
У = U
Ф = F
X = H/Kh
Ц = C/Ts
Ч = Ch
Ш = Sh
Щ = Chsh/Tschsch
Ъ - hard pronouns of previous consonant
Ы = Y/Yi
Ь = soft pronouns of previous consonant
Э = E
Ю = Yu/Ju/Iu
Я = Ya/Ja/Ia

not even bothering to elaborate, kys glowie

They shipped in preggos for a propaganda photo shoot in a defunct hospital and the world is eating this shit up.

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-081057.png (1080x2460, 1.16M)

I phrased it poorly, I can read the Cyrillic alphabet, I just don't know what the fuck any of the words mean.

Bump a bomb

It even isn't the fourth of Jew Lie.

Attached: auschwitz shower.webm (220x274, 735.02K)

Russian shill force fucked up immensely with this one and is now trying to damage control
>almost closed
>almost
Literally in your own linked article.

That this thread is getting so little traction is mind boggling proof of shill bot interference, keep irrelevant Bullshit threads at the top.

Attached: 1620225962130.gif (192x104, 1.6M)

The article is from LAST YEAR and it clearly states they're not accepting any new patients. Do the fucking math dipshit.

Antifa and neo nazi skinhead subhumans are attacking people that support russia in my country.

>Turns out the hospital is closed. Last year they ran out of money.
Proof?

Obviously it was empty of most equipment and there wasn’t anyone fucking there. Otherwise it would be a massacre inside the place but it looks like a bomb blow out the bottom story.

>In Mariupol, the antenatal clinic no longer accepts patients The antenatal clinic in the Primorsky district is no longer accepting new patients. The corresponding order of the Health Department of the Mariupol City Council was signed. Doctors of the antenatal clinic will treat patients and bring women registered for pregnancy to delivery. But new patients are no longer welcome here.
Where in your retarded mind does that mean shut down?

Leave it to a commietard to stop reading at the headline and use only that much info to spin a web of bullshit.

She was already pregnant in September.
Your own math doesn't check out.
Desperate and embarrassing.
>not knowing how to sage
Again, embarrassing.

Delete this goyim
Russia bad

Maybe the part where the article is from SEPTEMBER 2021 AND IT SAID THEY REFUSED NEW PATIENTS.

Stop your faggy spin doctor Bullshit.

Attached: trustme.jpg (548x148, 15.75K)

Show the chain of custody for that memo. Show me where it came from. It better be an official Ukraine government site.

>Note that the order says that residents of the Primorsky district will be able to be served not only in the MTMO, but in the Levoberezhny district.
“It is very inconvenient for pregnant women to travel to the other end of the city, and mothers with small children have to travel very far,” said Irina, a resident of the Primorsky district.

Maybe bone up on your reading comprehension.

>REFUSED NEW PATIENTS.
Are you ESL? In what retarded vodka induced universe does that mean shut down?

AЗOГ

I am glad Russian artillery were thoughtful enough to investigate whether the hospital they're about to shell is open or closed.

Russian propaganda HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Ghost of Kyiv is real, Zelenskyy is a hero, Ukraine is winning, get the safe vaccines and Trump lost
N*zi chuds BTFO'd

>Show me the fucking ukrainian official typing it while holding up a copy of a news paper from the same day

If you're so eager for proof, you can't believe anything in our media.

X

Attached: press-x.jpg (2847x1412, 140.32K)

Attached: file.png (750x483, 389.92K)

>If you're so eager for proof, you can't believe anything in our media.
Who said I did? Now, where did that memo come from, faggot. Also, why are you announcing a sage?

I hate collaborators and you're not a person with the same flag. You soiled our flag.