Any Forums shills is sucking Putin's cock, meanwhile on Russian NATIONAL TV BROADCAST:

Any Forums shills is sucking Putin's cock, meanwhile on Russian NATIONAL TV BROADCAST:
- Vladimir Soloviev, main russian media propagandist is openly trolling 'special operation' for third day in a row already.
Before he let military expert Yakov Kadmi to publicly speak out for millions viewers, that the whole operation is a lame joke in the strategical side, because not a single important city had been taken control of after two weeks.
Now this, he openly laughs that the only option we have now is to nuke the world.
I tell you, it's going to be military coup soon. May be weeks, may be months.

Attached: Новый проект.webm_snapshot_00.04.568.jpg (638x1834, 206.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/shbvin.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=PyAvM1kXVB8
files.catbox.moe/shbvih.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Soloviev should quadruple his security detail

Any Forums's contrarianism has gone full circle to praising mongol invasions of white countries to own the libs

Don’t you find it absolutely hilarious that the Russian TV hosts which the west kept calling Putin-controlled propagandists, actually are proving to the whole world that they aren’t Putin-controlled and aren’t propagandists?

Btw,, Kedmi is a LARP’er
He pretends to be an expert but I disagree with many of the things he was saying over the years. His view is extremely narrow and he talks like someone who sees events from the inside of his head rather than from having actual reliable outside data

I tell you suck blatant criticism and ostacism would not be possible few weeks ago, believe me

Support Ukrainian Nazis.

Mongrels fight mongrels. I don't give a shit unless I can bet on the winner.

Why don't I believe you? I mean, legit doesn't sound plausible and just because you post one image with fake subtitles means I'm supposedto believe you?

>believe me
Absolute kek

>memeflag

Tell us why?

Can you go on and explain further? I'd be extremely interested in what they said the other 2 days and the backgrounds for these people. Do they honestly think the sanctions will persist if they stop now? We would love our gas prices to return to normal. Is a military coupe possible if Putin is sufficiently protected? Everyone on telegram tells me that Putin is very popular right now. Everything I see on youtube has Russians being rather non-chalant about the supposed consequences of the invasion. I don't mean to sound adversarial, I'm genuinely interested. I have 2 oceans at each side and I don't have a strategic interest in who wins, I just want the bleeding to stop for both sides because you slavs are good people.

Attached: 1627898675144.webm (426x426, 1.2M)

I think assuming that military coup would be good for anyone involved, Russsia or Ukraine is retarded
Assuming that could happen and someone is ballsy and ambitious enoug to take out and replace Putin - whould he then sound for retreat as a first decision of his new rule? Or would he double down, burning the whole Ukraine to the ground if need be as a proof he's the one that get shits done, to cement his power and position?
am I wrong?

America is in another war?

give it up shill

files.catbox.moe/shbvin.mp4
Ask anyone who know russian our use online recognition to proof.
I know you will not, retarded mutt, but still you could check if you want to.

Even if Ukraine was more white than Russia (not true) with its Jewish president

Globohomo will ensure that wont be the case in 20 years

>not found
Retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=PyAvM1kXVB8

>military expert Yakov Kadmi
turn off VPN hohol

that jew is invited to act as funny clown on tv and thats exactly a role hes fulfilling

>Any Forums is one person

Can't demoralize me. GO RUSSIA GO!!

files.catbox.moe/shbvih.mp4

Globohomo is pro-war and US involvement in Ukraine.

Therefore I'm against involvement and rooting for opposition forces to win.

I would give a fuck if it's Putin, Rainbow Land, the French, and country of mutant cats, etc...

Globohomo shilling hard for war and even deployed nuclear level troll campaigns on all platforms. That's all I need to know. Vlad is slow walking this invasion and the truth is slowly leaking out.

As Kamala opens her suck hole to tell the world she's a black woman and you must listen and obey due to that, I'm laughing at them getting caught AGAIN funding/controlling foreign biolabs. It's almost like Globohomo is humanity's real enemy....

The irony is painful

>I tell you, it's going to be military coup soon. May be weeks, may be months.
You wish. Too many vatnik golems in your country.

That's not what he says at all, you retarded shill.

Russia and Ukraine, I wood be out splitting wood if I were yiu Hans.

Too much to answer, I have a little of time
Everyone think sanctions will persist no matter what happen.
Coup is possible, last few weeks shown that everything we believed is impossible is actually few steps by. Nobody believed we would bomb Kiev. But it's hard to do. Putin is heavily protected.
He is popular, most people are retarded and get easily brainwashed. Officially, 70+% are supporting this operation, and I believe it's about right. The percent is much lower in younger people, I'd say 50-60% are against him, but it's also quite a lot of stupid zoomers who don't care at all and thing "ya Russia is cool I guess".
You have to understand, there is always a lot of people here who will never link their shitty life conditions with politics and keep voting Putin, because "thanks to him, we have no war" despite we literally have it on our border now. They will never understand how things connected, even if their commie blocks been bombed in the result of putin's actions.

He's really butthurt about his villa isn't he kek

Attached: lol30.jpg (207x244, 11.09K)