Why isn't China stabbing Russia in the back?

I was assured, here and elsewhere, that China would stab Russia in the back at first opportunity to seize Siberia for itself. The vast majority of the Russian army is bogged down in Ukraine. Why isn't China making a move? Does this prove that the supposed second Sino-Russian split was just angloid cope all along?

Attached: 1647092971375.png (600x400, 268.65K)

I think the anglos are going to disappear soon.

The thing with the Russians is that at the touch of a button they can make the Chinese disappear forever. Secondly, this Chinese region on the border with Russia is the least populated region in China. China does not need lebensraum.

chinks need ukraine and russian commodities. the alliance is entirely out of convenience and because they share the dame geostrategic enemy.

china is afraid of the west

They want to take over russia peacefully, both countries are in demographic collapse and they need each other

Why expend blood to obtain resources you can already buy cheaply?

Russia since few days IS chinese colony lol

Attached: 1646740032418.jpg (800x600, 116.33K)

reality check: china hasn't been in a war for over 50 years

they are a peaceful people without westoid imperialist expansion ambitions, seizing other people's territories is an abomination to them

Russia just crushed the kung flu narrative.
The cat is out of the bag. Trump has been exposed as the swamp creature.
Can't wait for China asking for reperations.

Where to?

They invested so much in rails, pipelines. No need to seize when they already are slowly scooping up the whole country

No need to attack them physically when they're on the way to becoming a client state

Attached: 1647096809587.png (1000x696, 693K)

>Why isn't China stabbing Russia in the back?
Because US would come and use this to galvanize ruskies against China.

Sriously, that and, to a far lesser degree, MAD.

China and Russia are the last two global superpowers facing off against the rising tide of the west's globohomo influence. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

>Why isn't China making a move?
Because Chinese are probably the worst soldiers on the planet, they would likely lose to Chukchi Siberians before the Russian army even got there.

Attached: 1567100862664.jpg (660x638, 158.84K)

why would they? Military operations are unreliable and make bad PR
they can just wait as Russia bleeds itself dry, alieates from the west, and then step in as a savior, only supplier of tech, only market availalbe for resources and so on. They will subjugate them economically and there's nothing anyone can do about it

Attached: 1646555093907.jpg (735x478, 86.86K)

I'm sure they were worried about the nukes but also that someone else would help Russia.

Now their best move is probably to just wait and use Russia's huge economic dependence.

the true kings respect each others, my anglo-jewish friend.

>population billion and a half
>demographic collapse
Lol

Their birthrates are fucked, they're estimated to lose 500 million of that population this century. This isn't even something that's repairable, it's a direct result of the single child policy