She won the popular vote

Attached: Hillary_Clinton_Arizona_2016_.jpg (994x1310, 656.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iik25wqIuFo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Every single one of her voters is a demon and should be killed. There are no exceptions to this.
Anyone who cast a vote for hillary clinton, joe biden et al need to be killed.
I'd forgive you on Obama though.

the only 'popular vote' that counts is how many states you win.

who?

I support Shy Frog

her and Tilden ultimate sour grapes

Putin made her lose

No it's not. Different states count for different numbers under the electoral college.

And yet Obama still received the nomination. I don't understand it either friend.

She deserves to be shot, along with every single other leftist.

And republichuds have the audacity to incite a coup attempt after Biden, rightfully, was elected

Attached: 8EC97B94-71CA-4FE8-B6B5-302CF5396068.jpg (819x750, 206.02K)

And this is why we have the electoral college.

So glad I have adhd so I didn’t pay attention to the propaganda that causes people to vote for demon rats (democrats)

reminder that many Americans are really that dumb, which proves the results of the last election were genuine.

The US constitution does not allow for the "popular vote". That would be a shitty democracy if it did. We are constitutional republic. Used to be anyway.

Don't know her

voter fraud like Biden, only Biden did it better than that crybaby woman.

>She won the popular vote

So?

Do you want to starve to death? Most important supply chains aren't very populated. Particularly food production. Do you want illiterate city folk vote in behalf of most of USA's?

You can't even pay for your student debt. You're an incompetent parasite. The fact you're allowed to vote is a liability to your own survival.

And..?

>Biden, rightfully, was elected

Attached: 1626540144497.webm (1280x720, 2.4M)

Yes. Everyone around the world totally believes Biden won with 81 million votes without even campaigning.

Good thing you voted investigations. Nothing gives a peace of mind like using threats to block any investigation of electoral fraud.

Attached: fraud.jpg (1024x725, 279.18K)

Same way Biden did

Then she's a living example of why democracy is a tool of satan.

>2 years later
>still mad

hillary is a child molesting whore witch

Attached: 49e91476361548364894708425.jpg (485x595, 82.67K)

You should be too, dipshit

Why exactly wouldn't Biden have gotten 81 million votes? Access to voting was the best it's been, ever, and there seemed to be a fervent mood to kick out Trump. I probably would have predicted around 81 million votes beforehand.

I can't believe Obama kept him down for 8 years. Biden is obviously the most popular leader in all of history, even surpassing Castro and Kim Jong Il. Yet this absolute gem of a person was held back by identity politics for over 8 years by the Kenyan in the white house. I think it's every Americans duty to lynch Obama and every one that propped him up, how dare he keep 'ol granpy Biden down.

Attached: Squareface.jpg (926x803, 96.55K)

and ol joe got more black votes than obama
BEST PRESIDENT EVER EVEN NIGGERS LOVE HIM

Attached: BIDEN.jpg (225x225, 6.95K)

Here's how Tulsi can still win: youtube.com/watch?v=iik25wqIuFo

>I'd forgive you on Obama though.
Faggot niggerlover. You should be killed along with the rest.

Thank God for the electrical college

Fruad.

Literally.

Joe Biden is the most voted for president. That's your first fucking clue, morons.

Obunger was their test, see if Americans would believe a fake election because there was a "movement".

>VRN kek

Voting by mail is not that much easier than voting in person. In fact it seems like more of a hassle.

But also Biden won in only 477 counties, why is he oddly popular in a ridiculously low amount of counties? It's a rhetorical question btw, we know it's fraud.

If there was a widespread hate towards Trump, it would be also evenly distributed in a large amount of counties. Everything points out that the few places Biden "won" committed large amount of fuckery, sometimes over 100% voting turnout.

Nevermind the glitches. Nevermind investigations were blocked.

*unpopular

they just didn't cheat the election enough most likely. When Biden was up they went all out.

You mean the cityfag vote.

>why is he oddly popular in a ridiculously low amount of counties? It's a rhetorical question btw, we know it's fraud.
I can think of a very obvious explanation which doesn't require fraud - rural areas are more likely to be republican, while more densely populated areas are more likely to be democrat, so more counties voted Trump while more people voted Biden.
>Sometimes over 100% voting turnout
Such as?

Stole the popular vote just like they stole the pop/electoral vote in 2020*