ZELINSKY AND PUTIN ARE CURRENTLY IN JERUSULEM DISCUSSING SURRENDER TERMS

It's over
The jewish mitosis fake and gay war will end where it started. Israel.

Attached: Interesting1.png (1201x943, 586.88K)

hand over the labs, fucker

I support Shy Frog

Attached: I SUPPORT SHY FROG.png (1125x488, 319.61K)

I support shy frog
Kek

Yeah, I wonder why:
>The Pentagon press secretary said that over the past 24 hours there has been a serious advance of Russian troops towards Kiev
>Mainly from the east and north. But the Americans do not rule out the approach of large Russian forces from the west of the capital.

Worst "happening" ever.

Attached: 1623330758877.jpg (634x951, 67.72K)

Good, hopefully he doesn't come to Canada.

zelinsky said nothing, this gay article did

redditors died for jews
they died for nothing!!!
ahahahahahahhahahahahahah!!!
all fighting age jews were out of Ukraine days before the fake and gay war "started"

Attached: 1644487004564.jpg (855x466, 71.09K)

I support shy frog!

Attached: 1630816825298.jpg (720x960, 145.97K)

Attached: 1646677257226.jpg (1170x1998, 1.17M)

maybe but i dont think this lasted long enough to count as a proper war. 3 years minimum. also every one in russia who was a official who said this would all be over soon or they would withdraw was fired. any agreement in israel has no impact on the real world. just because a representative agrees to something doesnt make it real. same for the UN. no agreement in the UN is enforceable. they admitted it like 8 years ago

>rt.com

Stop shilling RT propaganda here please.

In Kikeland?????
Bros this is going to be bumpy, dizinfoed as fuck and remember saging the wave its coming (as the ocean we already have wasnt enough) if you cant help but bite the bait cos the place is effed as ef already, sage. Dont be a fucking shabbos and choose side because this is the second big shit these motherfuckers totally put out of their abused rabbi's assholes and this is enough already. We are making our deathbed while selfie and ticktocking about it and trending and totally happy.

No fuck off jew

Attached: 1646854988155.jpg (600x600, 42.48K)

>ZELINSKY AND PUTIN ARE CURRENTLY IN JERUSULEM DISCUSSING SURRENDER TERMS
How do you know that?

Right now theres only propaganda you peasant. They are at """war""". Shit is already decided butbour level of "trolls" have some russian aneurisma and have been doing the same for years. And anons got bored of 90% bullshit cataloge.
So dont take the post you casuallyv"readed" (if even human) and take them seriously when theres not even a news channel not really affected....or "directed". Yeah thats better

>Truth is propaganda

Attached: 1632524519726.gif (448x336, 494.81K)

Things dont need to happen anymore. Its just a big poll that everyone got absolutely right but nobody shares. Just stupid fuel for goys eroding even yet their relationships with real people. Dividing shillt. Lets see.

>Truth in a screen in current year.
Fuck off kike we are not that new.

You are.

I SUPPORT SHY FROG

No u.
Nah time to start saging this shitsandwich. Whan a boring day damn.

Sage whatever you want. I still wait for a judgment on a merit and track record. Not interested into post truth relativism and a false dichotomy.