America Was Built and Founded by Spaniards

The United States was founded and built by Spaniards. This is interesting considering the notion that most Americans have of Mexicans invading now their country kek.

59% of America's population live now in traditional Spanish-controlled territory
Cope, seethe, dilate.

Attached: main-qimg-bb18605fdaf7d08bdf0cc766200be431-pjlq.jpg (602x444, 66.59K)

And then you got your shit pushed in womp womp

Pretty sure most of that land in the continental US are just claims on a map not an actual territory that was actually administered by the Spanish Empire.

You had a whole continent under your rule, but you are so retarded and weak that got kicked out. Now seethe and take a siesta.

This is not over. We will return...

America is a dog Nation, why celebrity that? Pathetic sub human

Look at america now, it's an disgrace

Spain isn't white, america is not white, we should talk human matters instead of dogs

Based as fuck

You wish, Pedro and Felipe are failing at managing your country what makes you think you can return under those two?

Spainbro I live in Florida please liberate us from this nigger worshipping kike hellhole

Return back to africa, Spain is a not white nation. Europe is for a white men

You live in ottoman territory.

Shorter and browner than ever.

>Spanish Louisiana
>Otherwise known as New Orleans
All these maps are so misleading kek
They never controlled all that territory they just claimed it and tons of other tribes were living in those areas

I am American, I hate America and Americans. I just want to lice in a white men nation. I hope China can save the world, gooks are the only future for a white race in the beginning of the future. America should be nuked, if China did that I would be okay.

> The United States was founded
Yeah in 1776 by Anglos.
Maybe you mean North America had Spanish military outposts that all failed? Read American Nations, the first chapter is about Spanish colonialism in the South West, and it was an abject failure. It wasn't even cost effective as the Spanish Crown demanded exports go through their ports, but they were weeks away from actual towns. They also practised slavery that was so barbaric that even Jesuit missionaries reported on it.
Crazy that you think these central America subhumans are somehow Spanish because they speak Spanish. Spanish are genetically closer to Bongs than the subhumans in central America.

I will never forgive the Spanish. Out of all the western europeans you're the absolute start of racial classism. The breeding ground of everything wrong in the west and the absolute worst part of it all is that you got away scott free. If my Grandmother hadn't come from Spain I would have wish your cunt got a nuke.
I hate the Spanish, your time will come.

Attached: 1647013043829.png (450x443, 101.67K)

Pretty sure im taller than you mister grease.

Attached: 1634676563002(0).jpg (700x466, 48.75K)

>America Was Built and Founded by Spaniards
it was founded by the british
spanish territory was there for easy pickings

Attached: 1646259481041.png (351x319, 107.59K)

Even New Orleans only tolerated the Spanish because of Bloody O'Reilly

Mmmm, more cope from the World's Biggest Has-Been.
Delicious.

Attached: 1564125234620.jpg (450x600, 98.55K)

America is not a fucking white nation, stop fucking implying this it is. Your pathetic, america does not have the quantities to be called a white men nation. They have no honor, no pride, nothing. They are a stew off drugs and diabetes

You are us, you retard. Independence was just a way to avoid paying taxes to some king on the other side of the world.