BREAKING: RUSSIA WILL TRY TO MAKE KHERSON INDEPENDENT

>A Local People's Councilman Sergey Khlan, from Petro Poroshenko Party, says that Russian Federation Armed Forces' Military Administration is preparing for a Referendum in Kherson Oblast to declare an Independent Country from Ukraine, the Kherson People's Republic.

Attached: 6f2fb098-13a4-4ed1-8439-067b4f91b9d7.jpg (559x800, 121.82K)

Regionalize everything

'Independent' City states.
Its like civ 5 all over again.

Attached: 1646153429254.jpg (720x960, 277.59K)

Considered as the 'fruit basket' of the country, as many of the oblast's agricultural production is dispersed throughout the country, with production peaking during the summer months. During the Russian invasion of Ukraine most of the Oblast has been occupied by Russia including the capital of Kherson.

Attached: Kherson_in_Ukraine.png (1280x859, 276.54K)

But I saw a video of a blown up tank and a truck stuck in the mud. How could this be happening?

afaik it has the largest nuclear power plant in Europe

How do they intend to stop the city to defect back to Ukraine at the earliest opportunity?

Sounds good
Referendum is democratic and can be held during special military operation

Maga praise kek let's go brandon

imagine if they vote for continued union with ukraine, that's would be so embarrassing for russia

Hello glowie
Are they paying you on Saturdays?
Praise brandon

>"this is what democracy looks like"
>"whose streets our streets"
I think Russia is quite progressive and democratic.

no that is not in kherson, but in zhaporizhia oblast

The republic will have majority of russian speaking population and watch russian speaking channels. The anti-russians will be driven away from the city.

Of course they wouldn't be allowed to do that. Russian soldiers will make sure everyone votes correctly.

bump

>zhaporizhia
Normal people call it Zaporozh'ye.

bump

You don't understand how Russian referendums and elections work. They are a miracle of democracy where only the right thing is voted for.

>Zaporozh'ye
I like the name, do you think it would be a nice place to live in?
I want to move to Russia.

Amazing. are Russian elections as safe and secure as American elections?

Attached: _115228750_trumpbloc.jpg (976x400, 31.02K)

well i'm not russian or ukranian so...

Literal headless chicken move.
The reason it worked on Donbas was Ukraine agreeing to a ceasefire on the "everyone keeps what they currently hold" conditions out of the desire to not escalate into a full-blown conventional war.
Which is already fucking happening now.
Also, anyone in the local authorities who were potentially pro-Russia 8 years ago has DNR/LNR as an example of what African-tier shitholes those two have turned into.
Tl;dr: Snowniggers make shit up as they go.