20% of american zoomers identified as lgbt in 2022

>20% of zoomers identified as lgbt in 2022 compared to 15% just a year ago

How the fuck did increase by 5% in a single year and why the fuck do people still believe its normal
Give me your theories anons and what it means for the future of this nation

Source: news.gallup.com/poll/389792/lgbt-identification-ticks-up.aspx

Attached: PicsArt_03-12-02.32.03.jpg (3464x3464, 728.96K)

If im saved so is everyone else

Imagine all the hot bussy in 10 years

>Americans are faggots confirmed

Americans are flamming homosexuals everyone knows that already

Attached: 1647096347820.png (655x672, 491.46K)

more nigger admixture

behavioral sinkhole

It's the only thing teachers focus on in any curriculum. One of two things is allowed to be taught.
>Racial awareness with a lens of oppression hierarchy
>Faggotry and why you need to suck the balls

Also, water is wet.

They reproduce by molesting children.

Attached: f7bec0ee5173ddd7b5276cc010c0dc78a8abdbd128cce011022388a861ab9a5a.png (1452x752, 347.72K)

>check flag
Well, that makes sense.

Attached: wtf, Germany.jpg (637x960, 94.19K)

no wonder so many niggers are faggots

Futa

God i would love to torture these people.

Would be a south american prison but a one man's job

Mouse Utopia Experiment
Single Moms
Tainted water supply
A massive morale failure on multiple large "conservative" institutions on not throwing their pedos to the wolves when identified: I'm looking at you boy scouts and the catholic church.

Attached: ebin.gif (296x262, 300.52K)

its just women who identify as bisexual or non non binary.

the % of openly gay men is still low

I legitimately hope and pray for a time, when we can violently rid ourselves of these degenerates. I pray that trannies, faggots, and troons will be rounded up, forced into cattle cars, forced to dig their own graves with their bare hands, then a bullet is put through their throats and they are left to rot in an open pit.

Degeneracy, as well as leftistsm, must be violently eradicated, if society is to survive.

> How the fuck did increase by 5% in a single year

The increment from 15% to 20% is a 33%

>How?
Endemic loneliness leads to anything for likes

because its funny and cool
trust me 80% of them will eventually live normal lives with their normal partner of the opposite sex. when i was at school basically half the girls at some point claimed they were BI or whatnot and some of them became the most conservative people i know later on

Had this argument with my stupid ass wife, she says its because its more accepted in society now. I countered with its because they are bombarded with non-stop rainbow and gay shit everywhere, she disagreed.

It simply means that people are cows. They accept taxation because authority tells them to, the send their kids to die killing and dying in foreign lands because the authority on the TV tells them to, they mask up and get injected with things they don’t understand because authority tells them to, and now they learn to enjoy sucking cock and literally getting fucked in the ass because authority tells them it is cool. People do what they are told, and now they are told to lick other boys’ assholes. Authority through slave religion also tells people to turn the other cheek, and to make a virtue out of being poor, ignorant, and stupid. It’s not rocket science, and it is why we are getting exactly what we deserve.