[spoiler]insert insult here[/spoiler]

[spoiler]insert insult here[/spoiler]

Biden is your president cope and seethe.

Attached: Joe_Biden_presidential_portrait.jpg (1280x1600, 317.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c6al5nMNdd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I support Shy Frog

reminder:
he shat himself at the vatican

Pretty sure Obama is the acting president, and some slimy jews behind the curtain.
Biden just watches Jeopardy and Wheel of fortune re-runs until they need to juice him for a photo op.

How many more loses can whites take?
Or the right wing whatever you call them.
They get demonized and murdered everytime they try to do anything or protest.

I'm glad he at least said he's not interested in fighting WWIII over Ukraine.
That was a good move. Russia should stay irrelevant.
Lol.

im not an american. hitler is my president

>I kneel

Attached: 1646864703121.gif (338x332, 3.69M)

Demoralizing.

i actually find it very moralizing that trump lost

No such thing as a president prime minister or any of that rubbish it’s all theatrics the real power lies in the hands of satan and his minions the hebrews enslaving you i.e. THEY

Im confused about when nukes would be used in a ww3 situation?
For example if russia goes to war with the usa. Do they let ground troops fight for a little bit first. Or do they just launch nukes after the first attack. This question is probably impossible to answer.
Do they let the armies fight for a bit first using everything conventional or do they go straight to nukes.

Reminder that all leftist, deserve to be shot on sight.

The best thing for the usa to do would be invest in technology that can shoot nukes out of the sky before they reach their destination.

If i was in charge of the usa i wouldn't use nukes first to attack Russia. I would use everything we have first. And then see if they launch nukes. If they launch nuked we will shoot theirs out of the sky and then nuke their country.

trump lost
imagine being on the losing side

That's not how you use that word, lol.
Dumb kike

youtu.be/c6al5nMNdd0

Reminder. This nigger murdered someone at 0:39 and he probably got away with it. They are hiding something. I wonder what is in that part of the building.

If i was putin. I wouldnt care about using nukes. Who cares if you are in charge. You can launch nukes. And then you probably have a bunker and food forever to live there while everyone else is dead.
Unless its true that it turns the whole earth into a nuclear winter or something. Like crops cant even grow anymore. Then i wouldn't do it.

These people are so weak and stupid and scared. I think the people that broke into the capial underestimated how weak and dumb they are. All they could do was put a stupid bag on their heads and run away. That is pathetic. If the people that broke into the capital took guns with them. They could have murdered them all and their security. I dont think anything like this will ever happen. People are just too scared to cross the actual line. But if you cross it. You will be surprised how weak they really are.

Attached: 177c670176dd4d6a8080f8a1db376e56.jpg (750x500, 77.66K)

(((You))) forgot your memeflag you kike

>nooo you cant just use a word like that! dicktionairy said so!

This, He doesn't preside over his own sphincter, how could he be someone else's president ?

Haven't you been paying attention? They stole the election. Proof is coming out of states like Wisconsin and Arizona. What's Biden's approval rating?

>>President
Yeah, but, tomorrow is another day. Cope and sneed, chang.

tomorrow is another day with biden as your president

I’m europoor so no.

based and europeanpilled

You will all paying for the sanctions. But i am willing to make the sacrifice. 10 billion for Ukraine but you will need to tighten our belts.

But they will never find out who they are or punish them.
Even if they find out who they are. They probably wont announce to the public who they are.

They've got proof Zuckerberg broke the law

Donations are pointless and never fix anything. When you donate money. Someone probably just sticks it up their ass. You never know what really happens to your donation money. Thats why celebrities are retarded for donating money to Ukraine.
They have been asking for donations to africa for 1000 years and people are still starving and dying there.
I should have been a prepper then i wouldn't have to pay for the sanctions.

The worst president ever!

Attached: 1a4fdfefbf731571.jpg (1538x1065, 405.67K)

zuckerberger is your presidente

Hard to do that from prison

Based as fuck