It's over. You all can quit shit posting now

It's over. You all can quit shit posting now.

Attached: download.png (1664x1012, 438.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7lKPSUc2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

At this point, what negotiations are left?

they both need to stop the war
too many deaths

Should have tried it a few days ago. Now he's giving up because he knows he's about to lose the whole country. Probably too late.

twittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwittertwitter

>RT
Most likely just Commie disinfo to make it look like Ukraine's in a worse spot invasion-wise than it actually is. Zelensky has no reason to negotiate considering Russia's clearly losing (still hasn't even captured Kiev).

Attached: 1628894893094.jpg (775x1024, 76.93K)

I would like to not give a shit but because kikes I must know what lies they are pushing.
>will talk
Xongrats. Its al already wrote down and being done wathever if they place nice guys or the same shit, new shit, coshit 19 BC and shit like that.
I want this fucking burka ourmt of my fucking face now and want the pharma jew more dead than ever.
But its a fucking hydra so it should fall all down...and thwy got the next generation well tikfucked.

>twitter
kill yourself western tranny

You leaked your twitter, I hope it’s actually not you. Dilate

Its just another lie in their language.

Russians haven't been communist for 30 years you moron.

Gay Z must agree to be shot in the face or the war not only continues, but spreads until every leftist politician in the West gets executed.

>Zelensky has no reason to negotiate
no shit? maybe you should call and let him know

Attached: 1646327319245.jpg (720x405, 32.76K)

>Although United Russia has a majority of over 60%, the CPRF is the second-largest political party in Russia. This means that there are still communists in the opposition and that quite a lot of Russians still believe in communism.
>The nation has evolved toward a parliamentary democracy, but as international watchdog organizations have thoroughly documented over the years, Russia’s democratic foundations remain weak. Vladimir Putin has been in power longer than most Soviet premiers and has similar levels of power. While the trappings of communism no longer remain, the effects of the ideology and the nature of power politics in Russia have a strong line of continuity with its past.

If it's Communist in everything but name only, it's still Communist you sheep. Just like how Putin is an autocrat and not a "democratically elected official"

I was all for the indiscriminate slaughter of Russians. Shame.

I was also realistic and said Ukraine would officially lose the two territories and Crimea while Russia was still in the 'military drill' phase.

Shame on you Joe Biden, shame on you. Diverting the natural course of the planet. How much longer can we sustain artificial pacificity?

From RT
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has expressed his readiness for negotiations with Russia. He requested that the Israeli prime minister convene peace talks in Jerusalem.
Putin will die there. Something about a bear leaving his cave forever.

Also the source. But its not like ir respect more twitter than any other judenpresse of today to be fair. Its just broken clocks. Evwntually they are right but rhey are broken. A clock with no cock.

You're coping so hard. Russia is not communist, categorically.

>twitter
>phonenigger

How about the Kikes pound sand? If they come to any agreement it will be replacing all whites in Europe with Jews.

Nah nigger, you're just inbred and retarded as all fuck

They've been ready to negotiate since the start and had multiple meetings. Putin did refuse to meet Zelenskyy in person and I can assume it's hard to set up such a meeting as both probably fear assassination

>can't handle reality

Kill yourself

These so called negotiations have been in so called negotiation ever since the start of the war. Nothing will come out of it.

one account or another has made this claim everyday since it started.

the results are in lads, decisive Russian victory
youtube.com/watch?v=VQ7lKPSUc2g

What are you like

So what happened twatterfag? Did Uncle Vlad nuke San Faggcystco?

Attached: M4sM47T4fPb8.jpg (373x521, 41.1K)

>RT
yeah this negotiation is going to go like all the rest unless Putin agrees to pull all his troops out of Ukraine and Crimea

I wouldn't trust this slimy jew for one second. He's more than willing to kill thousands of Ukrainians while he shitposts from a bunker in Poland. The only negotiation he should get is whether he wants to be shot or hanged.

Attached: spurdo_free_healthcare.png (1148x718, 61.11K)

>Russia's clearly losing
Holy kek what is this head cannon?

>It's over. You all can quit shit posting now.
we know things get heated after events like this but please keep related discussion in #raid and #suicideprevention so as not pester other users!

Attached: 1646680713017.gif (800x530, 693.41K)