Redditors waking up?

reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/tc785q/us_official_warns_israel_dont_be_last_haven_for/

Attached: 32569E1C-9A21-4592-B24C-EF163B445976.jpg (828x971, 196.12K)

>le redditor is waking up !!!

>Inb4 you use Reddit! You’re so ghey!!!!
Yes. Solely for automobiles and stuff related to my job though, I’d seldom get my news from there besides seeing this interesting headline

Attached: CACA9911-0DBB-4FB3-93D9-FC312765DDB3.jpg (828x420, 313.65K)

How the hell do these comments not get deleted???
Its friggin reddit!

Attached: Screenshot 2.jpg (1566x803, 130.17K)

how can a dog learn its doing bad if its been petted enough to support ''toxic'' behaviour, forever most likely?

echo chambers and internet believe me mentality is so fucking stupid

Reddit hates israel because it loves Palestine.

Probably in a left wing subreddit where they can say what they want
>inb4 all subreddits are left wing

Redditors should be genocided.

Zio and Globalist Jews having their disagreements, that's all. You and I are still nothing for both this factions.

Reddit hates Israel but they’ll never say they hate Jews. I hate both.

They become nazis. Weird timeline.

The left has always been more pro-palestine, even if the leaders of both sides kneel to their blackmail videos in the end.

What the fuck are you talking about? Normies have always hated Israel and supported Palestine. Only Americans boomers like Israel

Why does pol hate a le based state like Israel?
It's fairly orderly, homogeneous, "might makes" right state. It's practically the only white ethno state left. Those beta israel ethiopians are loophole thing.

>homogeneous
Lol

>white
Double lol

>lefties dislike israel
wow shocking! never seen before
some people here really live in echo chambers

Reddit has always been anti-Israel for the sole reason that they see brown muslims on a higher tier of the oppression hierarchy. This isn’t them waking up, it’s them acting how they’ve always acted.

I dropped some knowledge in some threads

Make God proud. Rape kike niggers. Kill kike niggers

Leftists have hated Israel for decades. Not for the same reasons as the average poltard, but the end result is about the same. Not sure why all you dumbasses are so surprised?

If they don’t like Israel, why are they slaves of the jew?

Reddit fags have always been against Israel. If you hate Israel then you hate ethno nationalism