Tell me about your work

I work at a university department and often see farcical shit, for instance:

-girl in halls accidentally prints her nudes. Some other girl found them, copied them and stuck them up in corridors for hundreds of people to see
- some guy started a tumblr account posting videos of him fucking himself with a dildo/masturbating in our library. He eventually got suspended but was allowed back
- Chinese guy subletting in halls
- staff fucking in common rooms on camera, eventually sacked for it
- Some guy was embezzling, eventually sacked
- notorious alcoholic accidentally exposed himself trying to piss, given a promotion and moved

Tell me pol, what funny shit do you see at work?

Attached: 8E720BFF-E4FD-4114-92F4-684A501027D3.jpg (624x624, 68.73K)

America is a very sterile environment and boring we mostly just shop and quietly work

I can't even remember the last time I saw a couple kiss in public

It's the same silent hell on earth up here too

Not work but when I was at school someone in my year got caught wanking in the library

Apparently the librarian walked in just as he was cooming lol.

Attached: 1642677400110.jpg (640x484, 34.31K)

I'm a civil servant, I mostly just see people being political idiots and attempting to build pointless little empires with no impact beyond the agencies they work in.

Attached: 1618348549662.jpg (720x692, 45.99K)

>Tell me pol, what funny shit do you see at work?
poos pretending to be developers while staring at me blankly and bobbing their little heads. they usually smell like a hot wet dumpster, that part isn't funny though.

I wanked in the library once but didn't get caught kek

We deal with the city council occasionally at my work to tackle student caused issues and they seem to have all the time in the world to conduct pointless meetings. I found out our local council is paying about £900 a week housing for homeless youth in my area. They were looking into doing a deal with another provider and thought £600 a week would be a great deal. We know where our council tax is going, fuckers.

Indians that come to my work are very polite and congenial I must admit. Much nicer than other groups to deal with.

I haven't really seen any weird shit at my work place.
The only notable thing would be a zoomer guy who spends every break time sitting in the locker room with his smartphone. At least the other workers do it in the break room.

When I worked for Dominos a few years back this dude pulled up out front and skidded into the parking block all shitty
>that's wierd
Dude comes inside and I can already tell he is beyond wasted, near black out. Tries to order a pizza from me at the counter.
>fucking falls over mid sentence
>yo manager man this customer is wild
>manager calls the cops
The dude got up and literally acted like he didn't just black out for 30 seconds, slurs himself into ordering again but then decides to tell me he grew up in Pasadena and he loved eating Churros under the tree in his backyard.
>bro what the fuck
>police arrive
>handcuffed and literally dragged out the door

Turns out this mf stole a dudes truck, shot up heroin in it, and decided it was time to buy some pizza. It was his fifth offense related to heroin.

Most jobs are incredibly boring hence why you get paid to do it, but when I worked at a grocery store I used to see some of the funniest and often petty fights over grocery store lines, prices, and policies.

Some highlights
>Old boomer man calling two 20yo women stupid who went to dumb university
>Wasted female tips over display
>two boomer men threatening each other over taking too long on check out
>girlfriend screaming at boyfriend to gtfo of the house, all he cares about is work
>guy screams at another customer for bringing too many items on the express lane and being a “fucking asshole”

>pointless meetings
Oh god don't get me started, my team feeds into a central team on something that recently came up, and because we're seemingly the only team reporting any useful activity, it was proposed that we form a new committee to govern our activities and input into that team. Found the politest way possible to tell them to fuck off, what a waste of time.

I work in IT as an admin and lurk all day and truly work like 1 hour a week.

It works the same in corporations, but the will build up social clout to make them untouchable with trannies or the like

Could you expand about the girl printing her nudes and the subletting part? Sounds intriguing

That sounds like a complete waste of time, just double reporting on work you’ve already done. Some people at my work are like that though. I’ve taught my colleagues to do things more efficiently as I do and they purposefully do it the slow way to make a point to our students.

My old place started going woke. One employee had a big rainbow pride banner in their office. They were all lefties.

One girl took half a day PTO (I think) and left in the middle of the day to go to this gay "general climate strike" shit. She was an annoying vegan too. Not even the other office roasties liked her. At one point she said something like "and if our protest doesn't work, assasination" of Trump. Her boss laughed her off and was like "lol you can't say that" but nothing actually happened.

Pointless biweekly meetings where a bunch of departments you'll never interact with get to provide "business updates" about shit that doesn't effect you in any way, or "recognition" of some cunt who did a project or something. Never anything relevant, just corporate ass kissers playing the game and using a captive audience to make themselves look good. Same as most corporate meetings.

Had to do a discussion group one time about "What value your cultural background brings to the company" and listen to blatantly racist shit like "As a black woman, I'm ...." blahblahblah self aggrandizing bullshit

I've moved on now, but it's par for the course in corporate America.

Not even just double-reporting, a new committee means a new terms of reference, new governance group, governance meetings, etc, etc.
Reminds me of one of the guys I deal with in another team who's a hardcore civil servant. Any time he disagrees with someone, he writes a ten page paper about it, and he disagrees with everyone. I have no idea what his actual job is, he just seems to write papers about his random opinions.

I drive a truck across all the continental u.s. keep to myself sleep in my truck and just do the job. Don't see anything because I just drive, I'm completely alone driving all day every day.

I've worked with a few I considered friends, they've been here for awhile though and usually left their own culture behind... learning personal hygiene and whatnot.