>ZELENSKY READY TO SURRENDER
ZELENSKY READY TO SURRENDER

rt.com/russia/551767-zelensky-ready-to-negotiate/

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-12 at 8.33.11 AM.png (2066x1260, 1.86M)

>Jerusalem

Why would russia negotiate now? They can just capture and execute him and his freinds. The corrupt pieces of shit that they are.

Attached: I SUPPORT SHY FROG.png (1125x488, 319.61K)

The wheels have come off the invasion

Wonder if he'll dance in his high heels and bra on a table in front of putin as part of the surrendering

>Give Crimea back to Ukraine
This is what happened last time and I wouldn't be surprised if its what happens again

IT'S OVER.

Attached: ZNEED.jpg (2283x2283, 701.21K)

He said he plans to fight "to the last Ukrainian." He will sacrifice the country to maintain Ukrainian independence."

all that shit he talked, putins taking him down

Ukraine is 0.97% jewish which most have fled already.
Can christcucks be any more stupid?

So both jews settle their accounts in their beloved country. Not surprising

They can't execute him.
Can you imagine how quick the media Jew would martyrize him?
Absolutely not worth it

I SUPPORT SHY FROG
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST

>rt.com

Attached: 1646673132845.png (267x360, 178.35K)

Exactly. Russia is taking the Jeb! approach. Slow and steady. There is nothing the west can do. They blew their load early with all the sanctions and they have nothing left. Russia will get nearly everything they want. The irony is that if Ukraine didnt provoke Russia to start this or even surrendered early, they would be in a much better position then they are now

Attached: 20190829_115801.jpg (2560x1440, 1.35M)

Jew wants to run to hide back in its hive

Thats probably why Zelensky is open for talks

Lost any planes today, Boris?

so what's the next thing we are going to be outraged about?

kek

I SUPPORT SHY FROG

>rt.com
Yeah, I surely believe that (no, I don't, ain't even clicking that shit)

we didn't execute him, he slipped and fell into the wood chipper, scouts honor. ~ Putin

>go to Israel to accept Ukraine's surrender
>get jewed and loose Siberia to Mr. Shekelberg
Many such cases.

Attached: Brazilian_pig.png (600x500, 263.05K)

I think they will bitch about Putin until midterms and in the fall COVID will comeback in time for mail in voting

uh oh irrelevant favela nigger. looks like your time here with your gay forced meme is at an end. time to scuttle back to your vaush subr*ddit to tell yourselves ukraine didn’t really lose.

Attached: 69FB8305-8194-4588-9133-173F6BED7477.jpg (405x438, 45.45K)

According to reports, he requested that the Israeli prime minister convene peace talks in Jerusalem.

I can't tell if clown world is real anymore. You literally can't make this shit up. Slava Jewkrania.

Attached: 1646061784315.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

More war. Accelerate.

Jew knows it’s veins will course with Novichok.
It will lose its hair teeth and muscles then slowly rot from the inside out
Spit

here's how it will go
>"stop this invasion"
>no. give in to our demands first
>"hold on let me check first with Washington......they say your economy is collapsing due to sanctions and that I should hold out for longer"
>war it is then. see you at the next one of these meetings
fighting continues

fuck negotiations, jewlensky needs to be saddam'd as a lesson to future leaders of ukraine

Russia is looking worse and worse by the day in this conflcit and you cretins keep coming up with this shit. lol This is the year Any Forums becomes worthless I guess.

Attached: ruskie turtle.png (585x336, 275.41K)

>ready to negotiate
he said that since like day 1 or 2
and there were several rounds of negotiation already
>RT
ah, everything makes sense now

Attached: derp3.jpg (202x174, 17.67K)

He says that every other day when another section gets taken

He only uses it to buy time for more shit to come through poland

This is like the 5th or 6th time I've seen him
>Ready to negotiate

Attached: 1639562677403.jpg (689x540, 31.1K)

I want this horrid kike executed

Bro don't fucking cite RT as a source its literal russian propaganda, its like citing CNN

Stop making me have to fact check shit I just wana scroll the news you cuck

rope your self

Russia should say, nope, you had your chance.

>RT

Attached: 1646546963168.jpg (357x321, 33.85K)

>negotiate
>surrender
the terms will be complete russian withdrawal from all occupied regions of ukraine, including Crimea and the Donestk/Luhansk regions, plus a change to the Russian constiution requiring Russian disarmement and de-commissioning of all Russian nuclear weapons. Putin gets to keep his head on his shoulders and maintains his position as President. They should feel lucky that they are allowed to keep their borders intact with such a deal.
Sound fair?

Rare

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has expressed his readiness for negotiations with Russia. He requested that the Israeli prime minister convene peace talks in Jerusalem.

“A group of Ukrainians and Russian representatives are discussing certain issues. They began talking about something, and not just throwing out ultimatums,”Zelensky said onSaturday, during a press conference with foreign media.

Kiev is of the view that any high-profile talks with Russia should be held on neutral territory, Zelensky said, naming Israel as a potential host for such negotiations.

“We spoke with [Israeli Prime Minister Naftali] Bennett, and I said that today it is not right [to hold] meetings in Russia, in Belarus. I’m not talking about technical meetings – I’m talking about leaders’ meetings. Do I think that Israel can be such a land, and Jerusalem? Yes, I think so. And I told him that,”Zelensky stated.

Zelensky is just trying to drag this out.

Why do you think the Americans dont want to act to remove Putin?

Because removing Putin will save Russia.

Zelensky will wear Russia down with negotiations as their vehicles sit in thigh high spring mud and rain. Day after day of negotiation.