Why are russians so buttblasted about measly 200 croatian mercenaries...

why are russians so buttblasted about measly 200 croatian mercenaries? you're supposed to be a superpower and you summon our attache? sad!

balkaninsight.com/2022/03/04/russia-summons-croatian-attache-over-reports-of-mercenaries-in-ukraine/

Attached: h_56255430-scaled-e1626794053428.jpg (2048x1152, 239K)

russia superpower by 2050

they fear the crovtian bvll. i mean who wouldnt??

Everyone is sick of NATO flagrantly violating international law and constantly committing war crimes while accusing everyone else of them.
That's why the entire world is moving away from the USA and her puppets instead of Russia becoming a pariah like they wanted when they dealt the death blow to their own banking dominance.

volunteering to fight in ukraine is not a violation of any international law though

Yeah we know, they can't be mercenaries if we just change the words and definitions in bad faith.
Just like vaccines.

>That's why the entire world is moving away from the USA and her puppets instead of Russia becoming a pariah like they wanted when they dealt the death blow to their own banking dominance
not yet brother, 2 more weeks. trust the plan the bear will leave the cave forever
-Z

or like calling war a special operation?

>bomb a hospital
>it was a nazi base bro

Like The US and NATO did along with killing over a million civilians over the last 20 years?
Or when NATO called bombing sovereign nations into oblivion in Europe while calling it defensive still?

Every single country fighting against Russians in Ukraine will be remembered and punished in ww3 with a good dose of deadly radiation.

Lol Ivan is getting angry cause his old guy is gonna block the internet in the coming weeks

>WELL THEY DID IT TOO
yeah, you both suck. mutts should answer for iraq and lybia, thats not the question though mr. shill

i like russia, but lets be real you are italy tier when it comes to war right now. probably bc this is a first war for you where winter cant save your ass

Can you get your narrative right at least in the same fucking post?

same with our ghetto niggers/arabs. they act all tough but as soon as some big yugo mf appears they are like sheep, it's fucking hilarious to see. yugos are based as fuck, my barber is from croatia and he gave me bunch of goat soap or whatever for free

I hope they kill those fuckers. I wonder what the EU drone of our PM will say then..

also, hope OP gets cancer and dies within 3months... pls kek, just this one

>look Any Forums we are on your side we are baseeeeed!
you yourself are the cancer pederu

napuši se kurca, globohomo... idi plaćaj 50% poreza plenkoviću za 2k mirovine pederčino

>volim putina jer mi je država u kurcu
jadna li ti majka kada si tako glup ko kurac

bolje bit glup ko kurac, nego pušit kurac kao ti, pederčino

idi tamo brani svoje ukraince i lgbt globohomo svjetski poredak

SENDING POWER TO CROAT FIGHTERS

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: russia superpower 2030.webm (581x326, 2.36M)

>globohomo svjetski pored i židovi!!
znam da te fraze prolaze ovdje, ali kada ugasiš pc i nađes se u pravom svijetu, onda tu tvoja mašta prestaje a realnost nastupa. a ta realnost je da si glup ko kurac

>Russia brings in Chechens, Kazakhs , Syrians and Belorussians
>heh our diverse army is gonna rape white women
>Croats send in 200 mercs
>p-please stop it’s not fair
Nothing personal kid but your begging won’t help

200 less ustasa for us to kill. rude

Croats can't fight. And before you mention le oluja kicking out grandmas out of villages check the KDA

this time I agree with you. I hope those fuckers die in action. I 'll calm their gf's afterwards, while this faggot will be crying over the dicks lost which he'll never be able to suck

cmon serb bro, it wasnt us that spent majority of our history being a conquered cattle

gonna be "don't shoot we're Serbs!" all over again

Attached: 1569900538130.jpg (400x318, 12.84K)

What about the zagreb drone btw? Any news?

>What about the zagreb drone btw? Any news?
only that our military is incompetent and that we had luck it didn't crush on residential areas...

Imagine if someone wanted to bomb us, our politicians would react 12h after the bombs exploded and it woudl tak 48h and foreign help to determine who did it.

no. its good that it happened though cuz it will make people realize being in NATO doesnt mean jack shit in reality

>thread about anything to do with croats in Ukraine

obligatory

Attached: 36570317506_dfe335fe6b_z (1).jpg (640x480, 77.84K)

Attached: 1628776724-PXL_050821_34067431-1536x1015.jpg (1536x1015, 122.42K)

You do as told. Don't you understand? Nato already knows their place. We don't tolerate European courtries pretending to be tough. That role is reserved only for the new Empire.