Ukraine is gonna be BALKANIZED

Putin has learn some lessons from Yugoslavia.

Attached: IMG_20220312_112046.jpg (1080x1838, 480.17K)

there is nothing wrong with this, referendums have always been the most democratic way of deciding something. power to the people.

unfortunately none of these republic will EVER be recognised by any country west of ukraine so they will all eventually have to be incorporated into russian federation

Lets give every household around the globe the freedom to decide their independence and be their own nation, that for sure would work.

>foreign troops invade
>suddenly citizens want to hold a referendum and join the country the foreign troops came from
>still falling for this meme

In the end it will result in the balkanization of russia

You're right. The entire global population should be under a one world government and democratically elected. Also the 4 billion illiterate niggers in Africa will be mailing in their votes.

Reminder that the USA hacked a chunk off Serbia and called it Kosovo and said it was a good thing.

>In the end it will result in the balkanization of russia
Good, they can get rid of that autonomous jewish oblast.

democracy can't exist at the same time of media monopolies
until media monopolies are removed, it'll be the medias to decide the result of any election and voting, not the people

Its not about joining Russia, its about being an independent region, independent from Ukraine and Russia

It only means independent from ukraine, not russia.

>foreign troops invade
>suddenly ciitizens want to hold a referendum and be independent
>still falling for this meme

Yes it would.
Seethe statist

I doubt Russia would refuse to do business with the Republic of Kherson, Donetsk and Luhansk, if Ukrainians and other westerner don't want to do business with them, their bad

Kosova is Albania clay nigger

BIG BALKANIZED COUNTRY..?

Ha Russia is going to annex and federalize all these independent republics. WW3 is inevitable

>independent from Ukraine and Russia
Lol good one

>Checks flag
kek... at first, I thought you were a shill.

>foreign troops invade

It seem that you people were the foreign troops all along.
Clown world ,eh?

>balkanization of russia
95% of Russians live close to Europe, the other chunks Siberia Far Eats or the Urals are less populated than Wyoming.

you'd have to concede that wartime isn't the most ideal time to be holding free and fair elections

Honestly at this point I hope we see images of starving russians. They deserve no sympathy. Fucking no-balls slave people last 300 years. Most pathetic people I've ever encountered.

I thought he'd at least try to do something to let all his investment in NS2 pan out. Germans will overlook practically anything when there is money on the table, as all Europeans know despite what Americans insist having the wrong idea about them completely. But they will not overlook a forced partition of another country, it strikes deep in their autism for obvious reasons.

I guess Putin is out of ideas at this point.

they are the only europeans fighting against globohomo. Seethe more belter

Oh look the Finn shill rears his head in another thread

Some of them will be Chinese by the end of it.

Not surprising.
It'll be like East/West Germany again, rape included.