Elon Musk

>His gf Grimes says he lives in a $40,000 house in LA where neighbors film them all the time

>Says they eat peanut butter for 8 days in a row

>Says he refuses to buy a new mattress which is old and has a hole in it

It looks like Elon is too autistic for her so they broke up, but not before having a second child they are naming Exa Dark Sideræl Musk.

Now Grimes is dating Chelsea Manning.

Yes this is all true.

futurism.com/the-byte/grimes-elon-musk-poverty-line

Attached: elon.png (707x476, 407.94K)

>$40,000 house
>in LA

Is it a literal cardboard box?

>lives in a $40,000 house in LA where neighbors film them all the time
Where are these vids? $40k house in LA, I doubt you could buy a shed in LA for that little

Lol what a retard. If i had his money I would literally buy an island and name it “The Land of Debauchery” i will create the biggest brothel full of EE and Brazilian whores just for the lolz.

Looks like a cute couple I guess

Attached: grimes-chelsea-manning-22.jpg (1200x799, 199.96K)

I doubt there's even a $40k house in all of California.

>LA
>$40,000 house
Pick one

Fake and gay, the oils in "cheap" peanut butter would kill you within years if that's what you eat every day

Wtf I love elon now?

>Yes this is all true.
Trust the pixels on digital screens.

All this really seems to be part of the PR building up Musk as some sort of anti-hero for zoomers and maybe millennials, just more controlled opposition

There is literally nothing wrong with spending money on your girlfriend. You incels need to realize your frugal habits will never impress.

Maybe the moral of this story is if you don't spend money on your gf and make her eat peanut butter every day then she will leave you for a tranny.

That hair transplant alone could feed a city block of low-income families.

Which one is the dyke in the relationship?

yes, this is true, and understandable.

She's stupid and pulling numbers out of her ass. A $40k house in the midwest that's located in no bullshit the city of los angeles costs $400k starting.

Anyway it's no wonder they broke up. From his perspective that's how he wants to live because it's simple and he wants to focus on other things than luxury (which can be extremely time consuming if you let it). From her perspective he's her husband and he's not caring for her to the best of his ability as judged by money, so she takes that to mean he doesn't really love and care for her. Divorce inevitable, never should have married in the first place.

Yeah, this totally looks like a mentally stable person who would never lie in an interview.

Attached: grimes.jpg (640x745, 119.67K)

>called grimes
>He's even too grim for her
Elon is such an autistic spastic lmao

Well Chelsea Manning has a penis sooooo..........kinda hard to be a dyke when you're not a woman I guess.

She should have her own money to spend

Modern women dont cook or clean so thats not compensation enough for not putting anything towards monthly expenses

Attached: 2CADB515-4911-4398-A69A-1525ECD68320.jpg (640x1078, 64.26K)

based

Also, it was a surrogate baby. Did Elon fuck another chick and get grimes to raise the kid?

imagine being cucked by a tranny
lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
she isnt just his gf, she is the mother of his children.
yknow, i dont think kids should live like that.
if you are an adult, its your own choice, but bringing your own fucking children through your fantasy of scarcity is fucking insane.

>even billionaire jews are stingy
makes sense

she doesnt
your tax dollars paid for her surgery

you're misquoting it. she said he lives in a $40,000 shack in texas which makes more sense. he lives in boca chica, a tiny town where space x is headquartered. he lives in a tiny house apparently

>if you are an adult, its your own choice, but bringing your own fucking children through your fantasy of scarcity is fucking insane.
I'm planning to raise my children with no electronics until 16 years old. Affluenza is a real problem and nobody has survival skills anymore.

a) she does
b) what are you bringing to the table if you think the woman should do everything for you

>ID: SaYegY
you cannot make this up. all fields

people think this scamming retard is actually allowed to do shit by the CIA lmao

Well that ... and frugality is how wealthy people got wealthy when they don't start rich.
Don't get me wrong, IIRC Musk was born into like upper middle class but that's just borderline enough money to get a kickstart for business. Frugal living and not throwing money at lambos helps you keep more of that money. One can only wonder if the woman was a patient gold digger just waiting to get claws into his accounts, but perhaps he was too smart and has kept reinvesting money into assets that are not easily cashed out.

>she
>her
looney troons will never even be Humans, let alone women

Attached: 1638974495785.jpg (874x1842, 184.19K)