The shills don't care about their threads being effective. That's not what it's about...

The shills don't care about their threads being effective. That's not what it's about. They already know that there are plenty of people on here that see through this extremely contrived war narrative. Their true goal is to make the board unusable - which stops it from fulfilling its capacity as a decentralized intelligence agency. If you see a shill thread, you can just hide it. You don't need to give it a (you,) you don't need to argue with some braindead faggot redditor / glowie who is only here to distract and derail.
Only contribute to good threads and posts - especially about things that (((they))) are clearly trying to draw our attention away from. Hide everything else.

Attached: 1646955002551.jpg (1200x900, 278.75K)

I gotchu Chief, have a bump.

Attached: CookingGood.webm (256x480, 2.42M)

cheers man
we have to keep passing the message along
this place is like a second home for some of us
these strangers can be discouraged, and frustrated as long as they can't get a single (you)

this is the correct assessment

bump

Agree Op keep fighting the good fight

Attached: BFBA280E-ADE0-442F-B588-5485803F566B.jpg (292x633, 126.19K)

>this place is like a second home for some of us

Accurate. I live here and maintaining a clean board is important.

Id add people actually read this and learn from it. It is easier to argue against the left when you recognize the dishonest tactics they deploy.

Attached: Fallacies.jpg (1600x1131, 732.96K)

>a decentralized intelligence agency
user, I like this defintion

Attached: POL - Most Diverse Group in the World Fighting Diversity and Globalism.png (585x560, 262.58K)

>Their true goal is to make the board unusable

Attached: 43553.png (326x424, 72.67K)

amen

Attached: 1646954728660.png (4094x7200, 2.64M)

Attached: 4234432.png (1981x1887, 2.13M)

Bump captain

if everything was truly hopeless and we weren't capable of achieving anything, their invasion would not be needed

Attached: 1646954984888.jpg (3448x2058, 1.48M)

so... I have this idea
this place is fucked. Problem
Solution?
build decentralised software. Problem: too expensive, too difficult, and too risky (infiltration)
so how do we solve this? How can be build a low-tech, low-effort decentralised, incorruptible network?
Answer: curated topic lists
let me explain
anons all over the world both create and catalogue what we will refer to as 'threads' onto a web page they themselves host, possibly using free hosting services. These threads can be things like: a matrix group chat, a discord group chat, a thread on any possible board in the world, a thread on a forum, some social media page, ... whatever! It can be anything.
The idea is that these anons curate these links and these links need to get shared from person to person. There is no one centralised board; in stead, there are many different "board" (topic link sites). Naturally, other anons will gravitate towards their favourite topic link creators. Anons will cultivate a relationship with these topic link creators. If the user likes what the topic link creator is featuring on his site, the user remains loyal. When anons however start to doubt the integrity of the topic link creator, they simply stop checking them, in stead referring to other topic link creators.

simple topic link websites are easy to host, easy to maintain and update and a good way to form centralised crossroads that can take high traffic and serve as connection points for thousands of people.

anyone remember Any Forums before the 2016 facebook boomers came?

Attached: EX6fPmjXsAMu2Th.jpg (482x427, 74.8K)

we’re walking into the great reset and people still believe it’s a stand against globohomo. russia will operate under their own control mechanisms but they’ll be equally as restrictive as the west and china. they’re not going to have the rampant faggotry by the looks of things but the digital identification with vaxpass and digital currency will be implemented. they’re drawing lines in the sand right now and everyone is oblivious

so the genius about this idea is that traffic is spread over many different sites. Each site or chatgroup or board or whatever have their own moderators. It would be impossible to infiltrate literally all of these places and replace the mods with shills.
Also, the topic list link sites could have an anonymous comment section so followers can have direct contact with each other and urge the link list owner to update the board if/when there is a new happening or something like that

>Their true goal is to make the board unusable
no
they want you engaged and mad at the internet instead of outside doing stuff irl

It doesn't matter if WE ignore and hide the bot/shill threads, they still overwhelm the board, responding to each other, drowning out legitimate discussion. And thats what the lurkers (90% of our users) see.
Its similar to how they're flooding usa and europe with shitskins, only its shills and bots invading our digital homeland. Not really sure how to combat this
8ahvw

i'll keep an eye out for something like this if you ever do manage to make it work, user
i have a sizable position in crypto, so could have capital to throw at it later on as well if that pulls through

Yes. It was rifled with actual discussions, OC, and classic leaf retardation - the latter is still found.
With the migrants came more shills, bots, and glows. The overall quality went from 3% decency to well below .01%.
It's so gay because I CANT WAKE UP!

>people willing to lie on the internet and act the fool
>society healthy and all stuffs good

fuck this world

They are here because this is or was the last remnant of open human discourse. Then phoneposting happened. Ron Paul lost (twice). Any Forums fulfills a critical role in the disinformation age where truth is difficult to ascertain. Here you had real people discussing real issues and sharing information without prejudice or exclusion because we are Anonymous.

It’s too bad one of the greatest human experiments in truth seeking and modulating language to discover truth has been subverted. I’m telling you guys, the only way to prevent 1984 is to find a way to discover what is true and false definitively. Sadly we have been taken over and it’s evident by the language people use on here now. It’s all diverted or inserted to brainwash people. Hell some posters here have no idea about the CIA and language programming.

that's also another valid point
but this place arms people with reasonable arguments, which can then be propagated in the mainsream in ways more effective than just trying to redpill random people on the street

bro keep this thread alive and I'll have something up within the hour. There is this comment box API that allows you to embed a matrix group chat on a web page. So essentially, I just host a free site on surge.sh and embed the comment box.
Now I have a site with a comment box and anyone can comment on it but I can moderate the chat from the actual matrix room. Others don't need a matrix account to comment.
I'll make a tutorial on how to set it up along with some templates and literally anyone can figure out how to do it in the span of a few hours.

disagreeable-eyes.surge.sh
this is an old one I made on Utopia and the va666ine. Scroll down and you'll see the comment box.
I don't host anything. I both give surge and matrix an anonymous protonmail email address. I could have done it all through a VPN but I don't give a fuck. Obviously, anons who are serious about curating these pages probably run better security, but still. This isn't anything illegal.

if you want to combat that aspect, then take the idea in my op and stick it in shill threads without replying to anyone in particular, sage as well - that's what i do
intelligent lurkers and newfags can, after a time, see the difference in productive vs intentionally unproductive threads, and those who do and don't understand board culture

>i have a sizable position in crypto, so could have capital to throw at it later on as well if that pulls throu
well it would be cool if the link aggregator anons could use scripts that track the traffic of their links and gives them feedback on the stuff people are most interesting in so that the topic link lists in the future, maybe update themselves based on traffic. So if something is trending, it automatically changes on topic link page so that the curator doesn't have to always manually update it himself.