The War in Ukraine is Fake. Entirely manufactured by globohomo media

Because it is.
Some giveaways:
>Military games' styled atmosphere: TAPE EVERYWHERE, chalked 'Z' and other symbols
>the level of shilling trying to force you to care. YOU MUST PICK A SIDE. kek nope
>fake news so fake its reached unprecedented levels of fakery, the deboonkers are literally deboonking themselves now
>crisis actors everywhere
>dead bodies who by all logic shouldnt be dead - no bullet wounds, no shrapnel wounds, just a bloody nose - magically dead
>globohomo classic: mutilated morgue corpses of homeless drug addicts dressed in military garb
>photoshopped explosions like a stinger taking down a helicopter and causing an explosion 50x bigger than a fully fueled jet hitting a world trade center building
>never any actual conflict caught on tape, just still cameras watching flickering lights
>no war correspondants. isis was beheading journalists left and right and we still had 5 different networks on the ground going door to door with troops during the siege of mosul
>people going into Ukraine and finding the trains are all running on time, everything seemingly normal except for a few staged areas. Harassed by suits/glowies not to film. Stage lights everywhere
mobile.twitter.com/LezLuthor/status/1500175827161554946
>this fucking perfectly timed poll that says 52% of democrats would flee immediately if the war in ukraine was happening in the US (meaning wholly manufactured by cameras and news). meaning globohomo media has evolved to the point that they can manufacture a fake war on tv and just walk right into any country they want because thats how fucking stupid goyim are theyll just hand it over
poll.qu.edu/poll-release?releaseid=3838
>Jewish neonazis aka jewish funded, jewish armed, neonazis who pledge their loyalty to a jewish leader whose only function is making sure no one vandalizes the holohoax memorial in kyiv

so what was it for you guys that gave it away?

Attached: 1646182820618.png (960x500, 351.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/b/1647093953013.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1.5 million actors arrived into my country, right?
take your meds bro

Meds

Jew

Attached: Shit.jpg (320x294, 21.32K)

You are mentally retarded

>The War in Ukraine is Fake. Entirely manufactured by globohomo media.
lol!
never change Any Forums

how many millions got the vax because the tv told them to? how many millions would evacuate because the tv told them to? you underestimate just how npc the npc is.

Attached: 0C5DDD73-3E9D-476A-A5E7-251A4CAAA6A2.jpg (2042x2491, 301.28K)

Yes indeed. Ukraine is CGI.

Fake ayy invasion next

I believe that what you say is entirely possible.
MATT 24:6
And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Attached: 1646428402097.jpg (750x741, 115.09K)

>jewish neonazis seize maternity hospital and tell everyone to leave
>fire at russian positions
>russians fire back
>maternity hospital explodes as popular instagram influencer 9 months just happens to be photographed by an A-list photographer in the brink of time
many such cases

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-171720_Telegram.jpg (1080x1999, 1.11M)

>33
Checked. Definitely too many things don't line up.
The media is one of the tools (((they))) use to "hack" populations into believing the narrative

Attached: meds.jpg (576x576, 85.86K)

you’re over the target user I can tell by the screeching shillposts

the ufos themselves are real, theyre manmade. i live next to vandenberg where they test them. ive been with people when ive seen them who also saw them, and alot of the locals know about them too. theyre pretty frequently seen and operate openly because they have some kind of digital stealth technology that wont let you capture them on film

Yes, bump from me. The shilling has been monumental for this one.

>war happening on the eastern border of ukraine
>man visits various parts of west ukraine and sees life going on as normal
>THERE'S NO WAR U GUIZE

hes literally in kyiv lol

Attached: 1647094838071.jpg (1024x719, 152K)

Soldiers vs actors... I thing I chose wisely
Kiss my hand

Azula is best girl

FPBP. Conspitards go away

have you guys ever seen a military wargames? they use the tape to identify each other. they use chalk symbols like the Z. this has military wargames written all over it.

he went to report on Odessa which he says is surrounded by Russian military

i.4cdn.org/b/1647093953013.webm

Bumperino. Tired of these 240p scam skirmishes, even moon landing was captured in better quality FFS. Don't hush me with photos Ukrainian Instagram "models" posing as preggo victim of evil Russia bombing.

Attached: 1646742680882.png (763x599, 193.5K)

People like OP are absolutely ass blasted about the war because anyone are discussing actual geopolitics and no one wants to talk about their stupid graphite nanobots bullshit anymore

But who would do that? Go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: falseflag2.webm (720x900, 2.82M)

The war will end when American truckers pack up and go home.

Then we'll be back on to the next covid variant.

Not one post on this board about it. Do you get it yet?

Are you sure? Did you count them yourself?

Why believe when you should know?

so we should carry on believing the war is happening to distract from jewish gene therapy and vaids?

or by me calling the war fake is me talking about the war and therefore im not talking about vaids and im really playing into the globohomo plan

Attached: 1647095338986.jpg (1080x1080, 324.3K)

Why are they all black?

>vaids
Cringe I'm so glad this shit is finally slowing down