French politician came to welcome Ukrainian refugees at the train station

French politician came to welcome Ukrainian refugees at the train station

Attached: ref.png (601x1050, 1.03M)

France is only accepting Niggers from "Ukraine"?

Told you 99% of these refugees will be more niggers. Half of the reason this war exists is to flood European countries with more niggers and destroy them once and for all.

Attached: 1646323310495.jpg (720x1022, 270.49K)

It's France what do you expect.
Number 1 niggerlovers of Europe.

Aren't Ukrainian male citizens expected to remain and fight for the Jew while the virtuous and delicate women get to flee?

Yeah but those are obviously underaged kids

Christians have been waiting for this ever since Eastern Europe tried to keep them out

Attached: 1617327896029.jpg (1198x1670, 468.82K)

"wez bez French now"

18-60 were barred from leaving the 3rd day of the invasion.

I know Any Forums is obsessed with the idea that niggers are flooding Europe, but from anecdotal experience it's just not true

My mum works for The Department of Social Protection (government gibs) over here and has seen an influx of Ukrainian refugees applying for basic social welfare, she was showing me some of their applications yesterday because she cried at one application that said "I left my country to flee the war" with a love heart, we looked at like 10 different applications and they were all normal white slavs (they get their photos taken so they can get a public services card) with normal Ukrainian sounding names

Based France saving fellow whites. White people of the world unite against untermensch russia and egomaniacal putler.

They separate them on the trains and send all the blacks to france.

I said the same thing. I hate when I'm right. It's all gonna be niggers/sandniggers and I bet we end up with some too just because you know a wide open border and a broken welfare system has worked well for us so far.

What's the age range so far?
What's the ratio of males to females?
How many little kids?
How many old people?
Do they even attempt to check for criminal background if it's say a 60 year old man or 17 year old boy?
How many of the girls have been fit?
How many Jews or Gypsies?

Who is the French?

Attached: 1645690756567.jpg (1500x1200, 95.63K)

He asked some good questions. Answer, pretty please?

replying to bump the thread, will answer more in a sec

Thanks.

which one is the french politician?

The age range of the ones we looked at were very young, like 20-40. Was like 2/3rds women. Saw two couples, people from places like Odessa and Lviv where war hasn't reached yet so that looks a little bad, but they can still be scared of rockets, so whatever. Don't know about kids because only adults can apply for the thing we were looking at, same for criminal record, this is just for very basic social welfare so no criminal record check, that's a Department of Justice thing. All of the people we saw looked slim/fit, two of the girls were quite attractive.