Another woke shit

Attached: 643232430643.jpg (900x900, 200.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfad1gZkHB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Badly had anything in it at all that was woke. A throw away line. Identity politics exists unfortunately and it's reasonable that a young nigress would buy into it while ironically trying to bed the richest white dude in town. Didn't ruin the movie.

besides the cringe line about white privilege it was just a stupid boring movie

kek, who's the gimp on the left?

>organising on the internet is bad
>extreme direct action is bad
>trust in the Democratic Process ™

Attached: C48E6EA9-51C0-4A92-A5ED-3B35D108449A.jpg (640x480, 69.89K)

all blacks were good guys and pure of heart
all whites, but for Batman and Alfred, were evil bad guys.

that's what was glaringly obvious

he is literally me

that's true I forgot the back end was January 6 white supremacist terrorists inspired by an incel autist who ranted about corruption

Riddler. He also recruited autists on the internet to fuck up gotham

The bad guy. Any Forums without the larping

I give the movie 3 candy bars out of 10 because it was 3 fucking hours.

youtube.com/watch?v=nfad1gZkHB8

Shapiro also hated it. But it wasn't to woke stuff.

Catwoman is very much not a pure of heart good guy you dildo

The only reason the nigress didn't murder Falcone was because of the Batman, the only reason the nigress didn't murder the dirty cop was because of the Batman, how does this fit with your claim

lmao, could they have fucked up riddler harder

Everybody in my theater was dead silent when it ended because of how fucking bad it was everybody was sitting there like mind blowin at what a giant piece of shit Hollywood made well was entertaining to say the least seeing a dying industry lol

Yeah the line where she says "white people" is glaring but it is the only such line in the film and it fits her character and she falls for a white guy

El Chud

Any Forums radical. No joke. A big part of it is how losers organize through anonymous websites. Anonymity = bad. White nerds = bad / terrorists.

You have the attention span of a goldfish

The worst wasn't the woke was, the worst was the pathetic script and high school tier dialogue. Only Hollywood movie I've seen in 3 years thinking it might be some interesting neo noir... What a shit fest.

the message of this movie is Any Forums are the bad

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT NIGGER

Attached: 1560921300869.png (720x890, 545.93K)

As if they hadn't learned from the black cat women movie.

If you watched the dark knight rises I swear on my life it had the same lines as that movie and a lot of references some that were so obvious they can’t even make their own original shit and now the normie crowd is screaming it’s the greatest movie of all time lol could have been way fucking better

All of the characters are kind of grey apart from maybe Jim Gordon, Selina isn't objectively good.

This is a movie that isn’t meant for general audiences. It’s meant for fanboys. It’s an artistic, slow burn, noir, character study. It’s incredibly paced despite sitting around 3 hours. The complaints that it’s “too long” or “boring” are from people who went in expecting Avengers. Because as much as I do enjoy the MCU it’s mostly popcorn flicks that have given people short attention spans.

Not only that lol anyhow it’s just a flaming boring pile of shit the bale movies are still gonna be king that’s why the normies ain’t challenging it they will just flamed to death guarantee you all the money they get to promote this piece of shit is fiat currency lol