How bad is inflation hitting you?

Inflation is out of control. My house has increased in value almost 29% in 12 months and now my property taxes are going to be fucking fucked. As for consumer items, my go to grass fed 2lb hamburger packs went from $8.99/pack to $12.99. I am now paying $4.69/gallon on gas. Grass fed half gallon milk went from $4.99 to $6.49. I could go on and on. It’s fucking everywhere and even the fucking White House said it’s going to get worse over the coming months.

How bad has inflation hit you? Is it only an American thing or are the Europeans getting ass blasted, as well?

Attached: A55C137C-4A8C-4E30-9C7E-653C49D44EAA.jpg (200x166, 5.79K)

Are you only asking Eurpoors or Americhads Paco?

1 kg of frozen chicken tenders was about R$22,00 two weeks ago.

It's R$27,00 now.

Fucking everyone. Is this a worldwide problem or is just Biden punishing us?

Our fuel is still very cheap compared to most other countries. I can't speak for others, but norway has prices have risen similarly.

So many of our brothers will starve.

Trying to think of useful things to buy, what should I get to offset inflation?

UK is getting blasted too.
Home energy prices are up, petrol is up, food is up, general inflation is up. Even if everything stopped now (which it won't) I'm fairly sure this is worse than 2008.

War is inevitable.
They'll draft men just to give us something to do, maybe not combat roles, just making equipment at home.

>They'll draft men just to give us something to do, maybe not combat roles, just making equipment at home.
Only white men, user. Don't think for a moment they'll force the heckin' minorityrinos to do a thing for the country that babysits them.

Sage goes in all fields. Not that inflation doesn't hurt but this is an obvious slide thread trying to make the impression that it's only whiny faggots like you griping about what could arguably be considered luxury items, with the exception of petrol. Also you're a lying sack of shit. Unless you're sitting on a massive fucking farm or mansion, even an increase of property value like that wouldn't make a huge difference on property tax. Which is remarkably low, in addition to the fact that inflation doesn't mean automatically everything gets a bump in price, and that is definitely not how inflation affects property value.

Not much, I have a good paying 32 hours a week job and I deal drugs on the side. Lots of people here are going to be fucked.

Attached: 1643891055045.png (828x742, 466.11K)

Your numbers sounds coherent, real inflation being at 23%.

A house. Mine is seriously up almost 30% since I bought it 12 months ago. The downside is the state and local government are kicking their chops and salivating over the thought of just how bad they are going to fuck everyone on taxes to hold power and enrich themselves. Don’t worry, though. Boomers passed a measure exempting themselves from paying school taxes and something else. While my taxes are currently $7k/year, the boomer across the street with the exact same floor plan and lot as mine only pays $1800/year.

heating/electricity bills have gone up 100% in last 3 months. Luckily they turn off central heating soon. Im a busfag so thats good. Food is up A LOT. I quit smoking weed last month to offset the increased costs

THIS
H
I
S

Every state's property tax is different you retard. He could be in Texas. And food isn't a luxury item

I hope it gets much much worse. Biden is doing exactly what I hoped for. Accelerate.

And if my grandmother had wheels she’d be a bicycle. Is this supposed to make us feel better? This is the equivalent of being told “at least it’s not cancer.” Fucking kys

Shut the fuck up. I’m not sliding shit. I want real life horror stories because all of the news is now spouting stories about how we should be happy to pay more for muh Ukraine.

That's ridiculous how does this impact the GBP market?

Basado

Bull shit. Even in commiefornia property tax on a 1 acre lot with a 500k house on it is less than 1k a year. Unless you own property in downtown new York, you're a fucking liar.

The inflation is noting compared to Ukrainians struggling against subhiman vatniks. Just assume those price hike as donations for dead vatniks.

>are the Europeans getting ass blasted, as well?
Gas is 9.65 dollars per gallon here.

Attached: situation.jpg (1048x779, 108.87K)

Maybe, this is pence per kilowatt hour of electricity for the whole of the UK per year.
We're at like 2030 prices in 2022.

Attached: dcdc.png (590x436, 6.85K)

I live in California, the only state with a higher average property tax than new York, see this
Yall are in a NEETS larp thread.

And yes, property taxes do go up as home values go up because you are assessed on the value of the land and the value of the structure. Housing prices across the US on average went up 19% last year and some areas a lot more than that due to retarded blue state fucks (like you) moving here to bring your pestilence and drive up demand.

But you're a larping sack of shit.

Kek why not move fren

California assessed values for property tax can only increase 2% a year. Prop 13

Housing price and property tax are not the same. And even in my shit hole state, you wouldn't even pay 7k taxes on a lot valued over a million dollars.

You are fucking retarded. My parents live in NJ in a normal house built in the 1960s and paid $17k last year. My brother in NC paid $5k last year. I could go on and on.

A bag of Knorr rice was always a $1 we called it the Knorry Worry because you didn't have to worry if you needed a bag of rice it was always $1 now in less than a month it jacked up to $1.26

shit is real in the field f4m

Bruh, even in GA, my property tax on a house that was 285k 3 years ago is like $2300 a year, there is no way it's that cheap in Cali unless they just rape you so hard on every other tax that they keep property taxes low.

Yes and why does that exist... Cause we have the most expensive housing market in the country, and taxes as high as what's been mentioned in this thread, is Bullshit.

>source: trust me bro
Mkay.

I live in Houston and my property taxes are fucking ridiculous. I pay almost 7k a year. About to sell my house and just rent. This shit has to collapse

Though, milk hasn't gone up yet. Other than gas really, this russia thing hasn't hit our inflation rate just yet, were still catching up on covid-flation. Cheapest pork-beef ground beef was forever 1.95 for 400g, now it's 2.25. Almost everything else is up too.

Attached: 30 bucks.jpg (231x218, 7.13K)

user.. None of this shit is impacting prices whatsoever. It's just a fucking excuse mounted and used by globohomo to justify the systemic collapse of our financial system and debt based fiat currencies as a whole.

Ukraine GDP is 180B USD, that's 15 weeks of Walmart's benefits. Yet it supposedly wiped clean already 24 trillions USD in equities from the markets? That's utter bullshit.
The globohomo richfags are rugpulling us all after artificially propping the value of worthless asset classes like stocks, bonds and shitcoins. Now they let us hold their bags while buying out every physical asset in the world while their paper toilet is still worth something in the eyes of the normies.

This IS the great reset. We will be bagholding worthless digital (((assets))) while they takeover the tangible goods of this planet. Maybe now you'll connect up why Gates invested so much in farmlands last year, to the point of being the biggest land owner in the US, and yet he don't have a single cent invested in shitcoins, supposedly "harming muh system".

Attached: 1543053079572.jpg (991x672, 255.12K)

Kek you are way off there NEET!

Dude, okay well, I'm out of this faggy larp thread. Anyone with a brain can just google property tax calculator's and see that this whole thread is fucking lies. Saged.

Amateurs

Attached: 1640205971451.png (600x600, 227K)

>he didn't yet invested in Bitcoin
lmao

Attached: bitcoin-pepe-life.png (598x586, 492.11K)

Not a lot to be honest, most of my income comes from CPI indexed rents

Attached: 1563367243829.png (369x431, 99.98K)

T. Someone that has never paid a dollar in property taxes lol

Thanks for the laughs fren

Are you a retarded renter? It’s really that unbelievable that a middle class home pays $7k/year in property taxes? That doesn’t even account the additional ass fucking you get from HOA dues.

You will never be a real homeowner.

Immigrants drive up demand and then the same people who voted for them vote against any new construction in their vicinity. Ever increasing demand and too little supply. Now those same idiots are fleeing to places like Tennessee and driving up prices there, they still vote the same though.

What a very reddit statement or you. Get fucked.

We're just getting started.

Pretty sure you're retarded. Everyone has the same story but you. If anyone is lying, it's you.

“I’m sick of this stuff… The American people think the reason for inflation is the government spending more money,” Biden said angrily. “Simply. Not. True.”

No, it's not.

>My house has increased in value almost 29% in 12 months and now my property taxes are going to be fucking fucked
that's one of the most fucked up things in U.S.

Attached: 1646735662837.jpg (425x424, 15.56K)

I have seen inflation you people wouldn't believe.
Market crash at the shoulder of the central bank.
C-beans destroying my savings.
All this prices will be lost, like argies in the falklands

The white people that voted for that are long gone. The state is fucking broke, regardless of what they say in the SF Chronicle. Sooner or later, they're getting that money from residential property. I guarantee you that 2% limit will be gone well within 10 years.

This is why you pre-empt this shit and lock in 2-3 year prices beforehand with a major supplier. I usually switched all of the time, but took a 10% price increase middle of last year to go to British Gas and locked my tariff for 3 years. You only get cucked if you sleep on these things.

You know (((they))) change the basked of goods used for CPI calculus anytime they can to lower the inflation rates in the eyes of the normies, right?
After all, "essential" goods is subjective, as well as "technological improvement" to deflate the numbers.
Is a roof over your head essential? Not really. Is eating red meat essential? Not really. Is owning a car essential? Not really. Eventually, ad aburdum they will only leave oxygen in the CPI calculus method and tell us inflation is at all times low because air is free..

Last numbers were at 7.9% in the US, using CPI the US census bureau used in the 80s, reall inflation is at 23%.

Attached: 1589564165459.jpg (486x580, 48.77K)

Lock-in or no, if they can't deliver it at that price, they'll tell you to pound sand and there isn't much you can do about it.

Random ass, San Diego home on a 952sqft home built in 1938. See the massive tax jump? That’s because a boomer sold it to a non-boomer.

Attached: A3D1DA9F-FBAE-4C11-AF6C-43B6850E0035.png (1170x2532, 2.17M)