How hard is it to move to Russia?

How hard is it to move to Russia?

Attached: Moscow_Russia_Handbag_Red_Square_Blonde_girl_Town_605141_5616x3744.jpg (5616x3744, 3.67M)

Less hard than move out for sure.

you just put your lips together and blow

will tourism be North Korea tier in a few years?

>UKxoA

xoa is hospital lingo for x-ray on arrival is siberia safe from nukes?

near impossible before this shit

now... HA HAHA

wow, you must really love poverty

the average Western European can probably live like a king even with meager savings. Too bad the climate is frozen tundra otherwise it would be a place to retire, while leaving the bulk of your money in EU banks of course

Wow you must really think nigger dicks up your ass is some kind of wealth.

It's not, actually. Well, it wasn't pre-2022. It used to very easy until about 10 years ago, when Russia did the second part of a major tax reform, which drastically increased the taxes that foreign nations pay. Aside from that, as of January 2022, a new law was implemented that requires foreigners to have invasive medical procedures performed every 3 months, or face deportation. This includes urine test, blood draw, and chest xray. So unless you want 4 chest xrays and blood draws per year, in addition to paying similar tax rates to western nations, lol. But before 2012 or thereabouts, Russia was great and easy to move to. IT wages were lower than in the west, but cost of living was extremely low, so life was good.

*foreign nationals, stupid mobile posting

Could go to Sochi

they don't want more brown people, muhammud.

That's a shame, I wouldn't mind toying with the idea of setting up some sort of business using China or something as a middle-man.
Something has to fill the vacuum from all the products that are no longer allowed. The margins might be small due to the economy, but establishing a foothold when things go back to normal after a few years would be critical.

oh no nono what happened to le based muskerino now everybody is huffing putin's dirty stained boxer

Attached: 170px-Vladimir_Putin_beefcake-2[1].jpg (170x254, 14.91K)

still far, far colder than were I live desu.

How do you know all this

Not on a Jedi aircraft.

Because you are not islamic
>british flag
oh wait

China used to be the wild west full of freedom in the 90s. That was the time to be a businessman in China or Russia, when both countries were opening up and full of optimism. These days, they are both clamping down, hard.

i can see Any Forums moving to russia and gentrifying some russian housing block
no globohomo
complete freedom, Any Forums

Attached: 387787f2013f641ff1f5c3ba639fa35f-imagepng.png (255x177, 63.66K)

You can probably guess. Nothing interesting, I work in the APAC region (not a glowie).

>Aside from that, as of January 2022, a new law was implemented that requires foreigners to have invasive medical procedures performed every 3 months, or face deportation. This includes urine test, blood draw, and chest xray.
This is not true.