What is this tactic called

This is literally and unironically the most pathetic military invasion in history. I dont understand how Kremlin Gremlins can still pretend it is a success.
>Stuck outside of Kyiv for 2 weeks
>No progress in the east
>Thousands of tanks destroyed
>Hundreds of aircraft shot down
>tens of thousands of infantry dead
>economy will last a month at most with sanctions
Putin needs to just retreat, apologize, and resign. Let there be a new Russian election with US/EU advisors making sure it is ACTUALLY democratic and not a rigged corrupted one like how Putin got into power in the first place.

Attached: 1647088549362.webm (1280x720, 2.78M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TNpgMJhvtpY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

russians are ordered to drive over their own troops if they try to run away. some things never change

>Putin needs to just retreat, apologize, and resign.
No, he needs to use more artillery. Like, a lot more.

it's called suicide

>Let there be a new Russian election with US/EU advisors making sure it is ACTUALLY democratic and not a rigged corrupted one like how Putin got into power in the first place.
Massive retardation.

Attached: 1535394106122.jpg (236x421, 33.11K)

I refuse to believe that people who post here drink this much media kool-aid. You are either a tourist, a shill, or a baiter in any case you need to get the fuck out.

Like imagine caring about any of this except for the biolabs and economic stuff, hoe homosexual you must be.

i remember my grandpa saying that the russian army has such corrupt military spendings that they used to eat fat for lubrication off of tires in ww2, seeing rations from 2016 i guess nothing changed

OP is a faggot nigger double jew
:FACT

Attached: 1577663948388.gif (265x210, 1.93M)

>>Stuck outside of Kyiv for 2 weeks
What is a siege?

>biolabs and economic stuff,
biolabs are a hoax. Russia is making it up so when they use biological terror and attacks, they can blame Ukraine/USA.
fbpb

Not as pathetic as losing to 80iq goat farmers

Attached: NATO vs Taliban.jpg (828x1180, 931K)

>tank still rolling coal.
did that cope cage work ?

topkek user 10/10
Im sure many simpletons will take the bait and believe you are le glo nugger xD

Attached: 1627066256144.png (700x507, 192.32K)

>biolabs are a hoax
kill yourself glownigger
youtube.com/watch?v=TNpgMJhvtpY

>column gets attacked
>frontline defensively retreats
>backline takes position to counter attack
>one or two guys who did the attack got blown to dust
Yeah, seems like the Ukrainian tactics are literally "here's a NATO weapon, go kill yourself now".

Attached: 1646490157692.jpg (574x814, 87.54K)

Obvious bait post

its not a fucking seige when half the perimeter is still not covered

really pathetic the russian shits here, hope putin kills you all

Attached: i-just-nuked-this-thread.jpg (1200x837, 136.99K)

is a mutt really opening it's mouth about pathetic military invasions?

Attached: 1624059849096.jpg (827x758, 46.82K)

It cooks off from inside later in the OG video, also
>That dude that trips in the middle of the street and falls face first into the asphalt
>kekw

It’s called an ambush. Further the Russian response is to get their apps out of danger and disembark while the tanks suppress the position. Further at least two of the tankers survive while the two (minimum) ambushes die. 2:1kd for the Russians is a huge improvem not.

Also non of you shills have explained how the us would do it any better. In Iraq we had almost the exact same ambush hit us and our response was the same except that immediately after the boom we lit up every possible hiding spot.

The more dead Russians the better. The only thing that would make it even better is if it was niggers. But who cares? It's about the same anyway.

Attached: 1379205489957.jpg (780x623, 134.91K)

>Thousands of tanks destroyed
Even Ukraine reports 350 tanks the fuck are you smoking