So, this is working

Attached: 43553.png (326x424, 72.67K)

Oh yes, like a charm. At this point I'm wondering if there's only a couple hundred people that actually are real human beings who still come to this cesspool.

How terrible it is that you cannot discern the average moron from the machine.

Yes, bring Sunni Islam and child brides to the whole world. I heard ultra orthodox jews are okay with this too, as they eat baby dick.

Funny how this kike tries to redirect the attention back onto OP. This whole platform is rigged worse than a carny game at a fair.

I'm a real user. I am not a filthy Jew or a nigger.

Sage goes in all fields. Let's talk about how useless talk takes away from the value of legitimate talk.... Faggots and retards always find the dumbest fucking ways of feeding trolls.

lmao. it's scared.

Attached: 4chan infuriates the feds.jpg (894x1855, 514.47K)

Its so easy to tell real vs fake posters apart though bot

> I'm wondering if there's only a couple hundred people that actually are real human beings who still come to this cesspool.
Curious as well. Perhaps that is part of what keeps me lurking.
>bot
Nope.

Right, you're just a memeflag, which makes you completely worthless

I'm not 'it' if that's what you are trying to say. The board has been particularly unusable since Ukraine/Russia started.

I know what you mean. Been lurking for a good while and since all this the board feels bland to me - a lot of white noise drowning everything out.

This is what they tell themselves when they're really just spamming overwhelming amounts of gibberish.

It makes them feel like they're not the incompetent jokes everyone including their superiors already know they are.

Attached: tards.jpg (939x1044, 158.34K)

With infinite material means and institutional support, you can do whatever you want. Man it's gotta be awesome to side with the elite.

i just think it's hilarious
they're so shit at their jobs
the second i see a shill thread it's just an easy and instant hide

Attached: fuckingshills.jpg (2211x779, 234.05K)

I would like to propose that we insert the word nigger into all of our posts, because the feds can’t say it and if they programmed their AI to be racist it would blow up in their face

Nigger

that's a good idea nigger

That's definitely an idea that a nigger couldn't come up with.

Thanks niggers, spread the word

Too long didn't read. If you want attention post a meme.

This is the reason why we have an image board and not a shit one like Reddit. Fucking NPC's don't post sick shit.

Attached: 1586149656540.png (960x540, 1.37M)

Still not getting vaccinated, sneed.

Hilariously pathetic cope+larp. They successfully killed this board. There is no longer any genuine discussion around here, besides schizo rants. Any danger that this board could have possessed has been neutralized. Nobody is scared of the few deranged, if real, people who post here.

I think there's been a few genuine topics discussed but asides that it really is dead, isn't it? Might as well enjoy the state of shit it's in