1 in 3 young men not having sex

How is this even possible? We've got to where 33% of the guys are fucking incels!
Is it women's fault?
Is this the point of no return?

Attached: file.png (625x107, 11.53K)

Living like xhildren and studying its hard/expenaive/jewed to the core and in our 20's we still are children.
At 12 my father was beggining to mop a car repair site and eventually learned tons of shit about mechanincs without any fucking diploma.
And look at us now...
Plus they xonvinces the world resident evil was happeinibg im so really tired

>ANOTHER demoralization slide
>op gurgles pancake batter
keep your heads up

Attached: 90c3664.jpg (758x404, 36.85K)

I got my dick sucked by some random bitch I just met at 13, then I fucked her. Right in front of another bitch and my homeboys. How are you niggers not getting pussy?

I moved out into the country and work from home, last time I fucked was last january. No friends, no dating prospects, no income yet (home business)

Have sex, OP.

Is it worse or better as you get older? I'm 26 and haven't had sex in 5 years. I live alone, work from home, and can't have any success on Tinder, etc. Don't know what to do, but the loneliness is really getting to me

>you niggers
we're not

I just smoke like a chimney and try to spend time with my dog a lot. Also, psychedelics help

it is the fault of female Hypergamy
and Alpha chads and fuckboys

we need to kill all the alpha Chads
and women should be forced to marry us beta males

Just natural selection. Weak genes being removed from the gene pool. And that's a good thing.

Attached: BILL_GATES.jpg (890x496, 111.64K)

I dont live in a country with niggers, impossible

Attached: file.png (1142x1178, 623.04K)

Hard psychological cut off point is 20 years.
Counting from puberty around 15, if after 20 years without a female companion you're still alone you will want to stay alone.
That's the point where a woman only adds huge problems instead of helping anything.

Attached: 6f6c6c011056ba7d.jpg (970x1080, 269.61K)

No it’s not you’re just fucking lazy. Put it effort and you will get a decent girl. My boyfriend is overweight and earns less money than me and I love him to bits. He also banged 13 broads before he met me and found someone he liked enough to settle down with.

Attached: file.png (600x600, 93.25K)

Why would it be the point of no return, the other 66% of men are doing double shifts to pick up the slack.

Give us this day our daily Any Forums thread.

>natural selection
This, women are drastically improving human DNA by no longer mating with inferior male specimens. This will benefit us greatly in the long run

Would you tell a random pollster about your sex life? Didn't think so, why believe propaganda user?

40% of women incels at this point

This is idiocy. Most young people nowadays delay all the regular hallmarks of being an adult. University delays them getting a job, fucking about delays them having a serious relationship and then marrying/having kids. 20 in the UK is 1 year before graduating uni and getting a job and finding a life partner.

I’m not exactly speaking from experience as I worked since I was 16 and still went to uni, plus didn’t fuck anyone till I met my first boyfriend at 22 who I’m still with. But this is generally what you see nowadays.

It's called morality. Waiting until mariage is based.

You call women that sleep around whereas but encourage men to sleep around. You are the problem.

Attached: emmy-snubs-2020-elisabeth-moss-handmaids-tale.jpg (620x420, 110.93K)

I'm saving my virginity for my anime wife.

i will rape you

every girl I know irl is taken
what's a lad to do

I took a vow of celibacy until I find an unvaccinated woman who meets my standards. No chance in hell I’m risking sex with someone who is vaccinated

What kind of survey can accurately report such statistics?

fuck you if you're a normie you should fuck off to reddit

social media apps suck, if you want to get laid just start talking to strangers when getting groceries or wherever you're in contact with the masses. if someone seems interested just ask them to lunch.
took me too long to realize that everyone wants to sleep with everyone else.

Bold of you to assume women are having children

More women are more sexless than men. OP is a gay psyopper. Do not fall for his demoralization.

Just get a machine that can take blood and tell if it's vaxxes or not, wrangle up like 20 of em into a dungeon, and nut in the unvaxxed first. Then you nut in the vaxxed ones to see if it wilts your dick with chink aids.

Social media ruined relationships as you can't meet people organically anymore.

>2016-18; 31% incel
Pretty sure that's doubled since covid.

Women aren't worth the effort these days. As I've gotten older, the women start chasing men (milk expiration date). But, you're too broken and women are used up with no value.

Men have an options today:
>Hookers
>NEETdom
>Brown BWC worshipers
>Move to a brown/asian country

Otherwise, the juice isn't really worth the squeeze. Amazing how 40 y/o women have zero usable skills, no assets, and zero usable knowledge. They literally just partied their entire life and figured they'd get free money, drinks, vacations their whole life.

Attached: Boobs.png (430x788, 609.03K)

Getting laid isn’t that hard, even for a non-Chad, as long as you don’t have high standards. But finding a good woman? Virtually impossible nowadays. Personally, I’d rather remain celibate than stick my prick in some nasty cooze.

It's a study, must you provide evidence of either claim?

It's accelerating. It's going to get to 50% or more. A huge portion of guys don't interact with women until they gain value in their 30s and at that point they've learned to live without them. No self respecting guy wants to be with a woman that only wants him when she decides to settle down.

this
women hate children more then ever
moreover they see this childless life as a sign of their empowerment agianst men

>took me too long to realize that everyone wants to sleep with everyone else.
um.. well I don't.. what kinda desperate lowly mutt doesn't care about his pedigree..

Attached: 1643725835825.jpg (845x925, 62.89K)

OwO

I'm surprised it's not higher

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 1.26.43 am.png (1358x510, 296.14K)

I gave up on dating, marriage, and sex at age seventeen. My reasons weren't good ones, and I recognize I'm probably missing out on some worthwhile experiences, but it's not worth the humiliation to me.

need evidence here

>every girl I know irl is taken
Lol. This. For a solid 10-15 years I would ask everywoman I met if she was single.
Answers:
>Dunno
>Kinda seeing some guy
>No answer pensive look
They're all 'seeing' some guy, but available for the right guy/price. Basically they're all fucking 10-15% of males and waiting for a bigger better deal to come by. And it's not the top 1-10% males they're fucking. Those guys are working/building a future.

Attached: Bobs OliviaCasta1.jpg (1080x1350, 633.57K)

To get sex you have to put yourself out there, and I don't want to be in the general public who has turned insane in the last 2 years (and more) I've already had two relationships and judging from those alone they were miserable experiences.

>More women are more sexless than men
>Banging a random guy from a bar isn't sex
>BJ in parking lot isn't sex
Women consider sex in surveys as when they are at least semi-partnered with some guy.