You won't see this on CNN

Putin's speech to Russians, Ukraine and the west.

veteranstoday.com/2022/03/11/breaking-address-by-the-president-of-the-russian-federation/

Attached: 1646174628151.jpg (729x714, 360.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8
zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here's a couple of exerpts:

I would also like to address the military personnel of the Ukrainian Armed Forces.

Comrade officers,

Your fathers, grandfathers and great-grandfathers did not fight the Nazi occupiers and did not defend our common Motherland to allow today’s neo-Nazis to seize power in Ukraine. You swore the oath of allegiance to the Ukrainian people and not to the junta, the people’s adversary which is plundering Ukraine and humiliating the Ukrainian people.

I urge you to refuse to carry out their criminal orders. I urge you to immediately lay down arms and go home. I will explain what this means: the military personnel of the Ukrainian army who do this will be able to freely leave the zone of hostilities and return to their families.

I want to emphasise again that all responsibility for the possible bloodshed will lie fully and wholly with the ruling Ukrainian regime.

I would now like to say something very important for those who may be tempted to interfere in these developments from the outside.

No matter who tries to stand in our way or all the more so create threats for our country and our people, they must know that Russia will respond immediately, and the consequences will be such as you have never seen in your entire history.

No matter how the events unfold, we are ready. All the necessary decisions in this regard have been taken. I hope that my words will be heard.

In this context, in accordance with Article 51 (Chapter VII) of the UN Charter, with permission of Russia’s Federation Council, and in execution of the treaties of friendship and mutual assistance with the Donetsk People’s Republic and the Lugansk People’s Republic, ratified by the Federal Assembly on February 22, I made a decision to carry out a special military operation.

The purpose of this operation is to protect people who, for eight years now, have been facing humiliation and genocide perpetrated by the Kiev regime. To this end, we will seek to demilitarise and denazify Ukraine, as well as bring to trial those who perpetrated numerous bloody crimes against civilians, including against citizens of the Russian Federation.

It is not our plan to occupy the Ukrainian territory. We do not intend to impose anything on anyone by force. At the same time, we have been hearing an increasing number of statements coming from the West that there is no need any more to abide by the documents setting forth the outcomes of World War II, as signed by the totalitarian Soviet regime. How can we respond to that?

The outcomes of World War II and the sacrifices our people had to make to defeat Nazism are sacred. This does not contradict the high values of human rights and freedoms in the reality that emerged over the post-war decades. This does not mean that nations cannot enjoy the right to self-determination, which is enshrined in Article 1 of the UN Charter.

Attached: NAZI-ukraine.jpg (550x309, 57.26K)

Because western mainstream media isn't showing some of this stuff doesn't make it true, it still needs to be analysed critically as with everything else. Nations that start wars typically aren't the good guys either

Exactly. I have no horse in this race. I'm just posting the other sides version.

Attached: 1646274233347.jpg (863x858, 48.04K)

>jewish puppet state invaded another jewish puppet state

Attached: 29D6437B-F3E3-4C68-842A-62A3233F1E85.jpg (1199x613, 109.38K)

Indeed.
I don't trust a word that comes out of Biden's mouth but I still watched his state of union address last week. Same here. I don't trust Putin but I believe it's important to hear what he has to say.

Attached: NextEpisode.png (1238x519, 468.5K)

>You won't see this on CNN
???

Are you fucking daft?

This transcription of his speech was all over the news around Feb 24-25.

Most headlines focused on the part about consequences to the west.

He only made this speech yesterday.

The key part seems to be
>I am referring to the eastward expansion of NATO, which is moving its military infrastructure ever closer to the Russian border.
And other things he's said about denazification.
The parts where he talks about the west scapegoating Russia to cover up their own problems and how the US committed war crimes we all know about and isn't really a reason to invade Ukraine.
Though that key thing about NATO isn't really a reason to invade and attack Ukraine either. There's probably something we don't know about because Russia attacking Ukraine because NATO was close to their border doesn't make a lot of sense on it's own

The United States started this war.

No you dumbass.

Check the bottom of the article you linked.

Attached: 1602633136185.jpg (476x829, 124.55K)

The way Russia has handled what's happening seems undiplomatic. The US absolutely blames things on Russia with next to no evidence though, but engaging in wars as the perceived bad guy isn't a good look

Sounds like something someone here would write but just replace jews with white people

My bad. I never saw any posts here about this. If western corporate media did report on this then they will have undoubtedly selected out of context sound bites. The link has the entire speech.

>you have neo nazis genociding people or some shit
>the evidence? uhh
>listen once you get rid of your entire military we have no need to occupy you anymore
>uhh.. alright. There's my casus belli!

Thanks for enlightening us from your first day on POL. Now go kill yourself reddit faggot

Because most of it is meaningless bullshit drivel. A statesman's equivalent of those 500 page school shooter manifestos.

Both the full speech and the bits that matter were discussed in depth by news outlets. But most reacted to the fact that Putin actually threatened the West with that was perceived as a threat of nuclear retaliation. So that's the part that got the most focus. I'd link a bunch of articles, but Any Forums thinks it's spam.

youtube.com/watch?v=1qS6J-WbTD8

That clip is what news most showed.

Actually it looks like that letter is likely a hoax, some websites say it's real and others say it's a hoax due to Karl Marx never mentioning that person's name and also Israel wasn't a country at the time of the letter, there's some discussion about it here
zionism-israel.com/fake_zionist_quotes.htm

You can tell when faggot redditors are here because the nanny hen thought coaching comments all start flooding in

I've been here for like eight years

Oy vey!

>nanny hen thought coaching comments
this. It's pretty obvious too,

It's called an opinion you dumb fucks

Maybe not you, but they are here.