Ukraine is not ukrainian nor russian but pollish! Ukrainians are just brainwashed poles who should return to their...

Ukraine is not ukrainian nor russian but pollish! Ukrainians are just brainwashed poles who should return to their fatherland! Fuck modern jewish government of ukraine! Long live voivodeship of KIEV

Attached: RON_województwo_kijowskie_map.svg.png (1024x896, 151.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE
youtube.com/watch?v=buWNnJyVlHk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milions of them are already here. Thier children will be tought our history (which their country barely has) and modern events make us look like thier good uncle. Theu will crawl back to us without a single bullet flying. Watch and learn russian homo-sovietus

I see a cat. Am I looking at a cat picture?

Shut up. It's obviously Lithuanian clay

Attached: Lithuanian_state_in_13-15th_centuries.png (1010x1411, 874.64K)

Only if we get rid of all the traitors here first and start respecting ourselves again, while punishing those who dare to disrespect us here.
Otherwise their children will be taught German history, not ours and so will our children.

Attached: dada.png (600x443, 339.1K)

So take it, its yours. Do it for Kasia.

Attached: 1989425998.jpg (1488x2128, 238.77K)

Poland was the safe haven for kikes from 17th century onwards, until Russia annexed them.

>German history
That's racis or something. German history will be eradicated in few years so more Turks can settle there comfortably

Poland should invade Ukraine from the west to protect the ethnic Polish minorities in Ukraine.

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's). Also, "Bart's Fart & Shart" doesn't make any sense because the store wasn't called "Feed & Sheed" under Sneed's ownership so stop posting it.

Guess that goes to show: With jews, you lose.
I hope Poland has learned their lesson.

This should be played 24h on loop in every refugee center in Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=B-nwg693WCE

I've found full movie for the Ukies to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=buWNnJyVlHk

i often do it for kasia. 1girl1bunkbed.

the poles deserved it

yeah and it was the biggest mistake in polish history, we shouldnt let these kikes come into our country

Attached: SLUGSLUGSLUG.png (1024x896, 124.56K)

kek. oh yeah, that's what it is. I thought it might be the black cat in the gif that stretches its neck out.

shut the fuck up filthy cockroach! We kicked your ass so hard in battle of vienna that you are still butthurt hah
truth, modern poland is nowdays merely a puppet state of jewmerica and gaymany so these future would be brainwashed as fuck
lol

future generations*

Attached: 964654.png (549x436, 58.6K)

what was that?

Attached: 1643632247274.jpg (900x600, 71.5K)