Why is Putin bringing in volunteers from Africa..?

He has a huge army.. Is he just doing this out of spite so the Ukrainians have to endure niggers?

Attached: 7D3B44F6-DCCA-46B9-9E24-2A2A05A63CF9.jpg (768x960, 67.68K)

Source?

You haven't noticed that they seem to mirror the behaviour of NATO?

lurk moar nufag and research the based nigger theory of pol

Source?

das rite, we black
wypipo finna get clapped fo shure

What I suspect is going on is that the FSB failed spectacularly in the opening of the war. Moscow expected Ukrainian generals to defect in the opening hours of the conflict. This explains why Russia went way out of their way to avoid civilian casualties.
Russia doesn't actually have enough troops to occupy Ukraine. So they're forced to source more soldiers from elsewhere.

This entire operation is botched.

Further from the west - bring it and make those cunts collapse!

how

to my knowledge, russia isn't allied by a military pact with any african country

we don't wanna kill cockholes, we understand that they were cucked and deceived by globohomo.

ukropussy made for BBC ;)
rape

Cannon fodder.

>Why is Putin bringing in volunteers from Africa..?
He isn't. You are just a moron who saw some African niggers proclaim support for Russia and assumed that the Russian embassy immediately started handing out visas to Congolese child soldiers. The Russian army isn't even asking for Russian recruits right now, they have no manpower shortage and haven't lost 6 million men to the ninja granny of kiiiyiv.

Wow I love Alice...

It’s brilliant to have the Africans on his side, flushes the narrative that Ukraine is the good guy.

Biological warfare

Op never will be a woman, all fields faggot

16k from mostly Syria, not Africa
since Ukraine has volunteers, why Russia can't get the ones that they are co-oping with in Syria?
especially since these guys have lots of experience fighting inside the cities, where there are lots of Ukrainian forces and which are the most problematic (since Russia doesn't want to pull off a Raqqa on Ukrainian cities)
the fewer the Russian soldiers die, the better
I think it's fucking hilarious that the Nazi battalions and Ukrainian forces whose current main aim is to kill as many Russian soldiers as possible will be fighting Russian allies on the ground from the Middle East instead

>Russia doesn't want to pull off a Raqqa on Ukrainian cities
Yet

not with millions trapped inside
not to mention that these cities and territories will be in the Russian economic zone
however, those retreating are very interested in leaving a scorched earth, just what the Nazis were doing during their retreat to Germany

alice in wonderland

To really cement his image as "based putin, savior of white people" that Any Forums loves so much.

awwww sweet an alice thread

Attached: 384634.gif (423x270, 756.36K)

Brothers might not want to fire upon brothers speaking the same language

I can imagine some cities have such a high strategic value, Russia can't afford to hang around until a city surrenders or resistance is destroyed. Especially if counter attacks are launched from such locations.

on a serious note: having a hard time relating to either side of this conflict.
>indifferent
lets say Russia came and occupied America and rolled tanks into my town, i would wanna fuck them up too.. so i understand that part of it

Attached: 1874.gif (500x337, 533.95K)

shill, shill, shill
>why is putin anti-white?
same thread over and over again. how many of dozens of these threads are up right now? war mongering, that's all it is

maybe we just dont want to get dragged into another us war that has no winners but arms dealers. all this "putin is the real anti white" is just war mongering bullshit. why dont you european fags deal with russia. plus all this shit rings hollow when western nations invade other countries all the time. i think its not about the ukraiians, its about installing compliant regimes. just look what the us did in ukraine in 2014

>He has a huge army.. Is he just doing this out of spite so the Ukrainians have to endure niggers?

When you are building a white ethnostate, you have to use your assets wisely. So, you send the expendables out to war.

He needs to save the white race which means giving them BBC

Because your media didt tells you that its in respond to foreign legion

Couple of possibilities.

1) Russia is fucked, they can't get their troops not in action to move towards the action. Basically they have run out of motivated troops.

2) Russia is trying to build an image of this being a 'coalition'. "Look at how many countries are involved, this is not about Russia, everyone sees we are doing the right thing". Basically it is propaganda.