Ukrainians of Any Forums

What is the situation? Are you alright? Did you prep? How are you doing and what have you learned?

Are you trading silver for prostitutes yet?

Attached: MH370 Anti Did.jpg (1920x1080, 937.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>what have you learned?
picrel only add russkies to the jews

Attached: 1618212932002.jpg (1024x342, 41.94K)

Have you experienced effects of the war yet?

yes. although i live in the west, there is a regular air raid siren. and you're lucky if it isn't 3 am outside

How well is the domestic economy holding up? Can you still get most things in stores? Or has the war clogged streets and made restocking difficult?

unlike picrel in russia, there are no queues to withraw dollars or buy something from a business exiting market. i'm working in it sector which holds the economy together

Attached: photo_2022-03-12_14-03-21.jpg (1280x720, 156.75K)

nevertheless, some people went full retard in the first day of war. My friend's waitress at work went on a lunch break and ended up in Poland.

picrel is a chart of Ukrainians' confidence in victory. Obviously it rose up when the photos of orcs began to appear on the internet

Attached: photo_2022-03-10_14-44-33.jpg (1006x576, 43.25K)

You president is a literal jew, azov is funded by jews and you call us jews?

Have stores been unaffected by the conflict in the west?

How prepped were you before the conflict began? Have you become more prepped since February and if so, how so?

alcohol is prohibited. yesterday i couldn't buy instant noodles because that kind of food is in high demand on the frontlines

Ukrainian presidential adviser said in 2019 said that the war with Russia will take place in about 2020-2022. Hovewer, our army owes most of its achievements to the previous president

Zelensky may be a good actor but he's shit president. But you obviously can't arrange internal strife when there is a war - that's why his approval rating is so high

I do afraid to lose this war (not that I believe in the loss anyway), I'm afraid that after it everything will be like before - corruption in a beautiful wrapper

I presume that most everything else is still available at stores despite the bombings?

What do you expect will happen to Ukraine if/when Zelensky loses the war?

Дa хyлe oт хoхлa oжидaть тo?

I don't*

Yes, but like I said, my city is nowhere near the bombings. The air raid siren is a protective measure. Mariupol faces a humanitarian catastrophe, because a green corridor for the civilians can't be created - it gets mined, shelled, etc.

if russian tanks enter the cities, then what? There are everyday protests in temporarily occupied by russian forces Kherson which can't be dispersed by shooting in the air. btw, they kidnapped the mayor of Kherson yesterday

so they just bomb the cities trying to force the civilians into obedience

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-12 162720.png (852x478, 507.38K)

Watch out for ruskie shills trying to fish for intel, bros.

How's internet been recently? As far as I understand it, the Russians haven't made any effort to shut it down. Do you know if Kiev still has internet?

And thankyou for answering my questions. I want to learn everything I can about this conflict before the USA descends into civil war.

>corruption in a beautiful wrapper
This is the way. We can't have good things.
US is corrupt too, but on the other unholy level, unfathomable by simple men like you and me. From the 2014 to 2016 alone, they basically stole $4bil from their own investments in Ukraine. It's fucking unbelievable. youtube.com/watch?v=5nUZekJ3pfM

I'd really wish to tell you, but this board is full of FSB faggots trying to get their hands on any sort of intel because they are as lost in Ukraine as they are on Any Forums.
Remember, the main reason the whole invasion has been a massive fuck-up is incorrect information about what's going on here. This will continue.
All I'm going to say is pic related is not a meme.

Attached: 1646633824100.jpg (1024x696, 92.01K)

US corruption is like the joke: If you make crime legal, you eliminate crime!
US corruption has been streamlined and legalized to the point where every single law passed in the USA is effectively a huge bribe.
There are many things we should do to fix this country, but one of them is that we need to make pork barrel legislating illegal. Under penalty of death by broken glass washing machine execution.
It must be expressly a federal crime of the highest level to shoehorn any legislation into another bill.
The USA is the most corrupt country on the planet.

internet's ok + we are starlink beta testers

btw, today in the morning the occupiers came to the Zaporizhzhya NPP and stated that they were now working for Rosatom (i have no idea how that works)

and no problem fren, everything is publicly available

Attached: 1646935310861.png (1398x786, 1M)

>The USA is the most corrupt country on the planet.
Putin came to power by bombing his own citizens and Ukraine only exists as a Khazar front. And these are just the two pertinent examples. Lets not pretend America is special here.

Attached: 1646198740593.jpg (890x876, 99.39K)

>IT holding up “the economy”

Glad to hear you’ve found a way to eat surplus silicon and build houses out of wasted computer cases.

Btw these type of delusions are the #1 reason why your country is getting fucked in the ass rn