Stimulants

I need help regarding a few nootropic substances.
What I would like to know is what the differences in effect between the various racetams are.
Specifically coluracetam, pramiracetam, noopept and fasoracetam. How do they feel campared to phenylpiracetam or ritalin for example?

Attached: racetams.jpg (728x728, 105.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

astralcodexten.substack.com/p/nootropics-survey-2020-results?s=r
highstreetpharma.com/product-category/nootropics/
sharkmood.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are they safe in the long term?

Piracetam. Methamphetamine. There you go.

Iodine.

Captcha: I0DIN3

Attached: Iodine.jpg (754x1024, 215.13K)

placebo

Modafinil and phenylpiracetam are the only good nootropics imo

astralcodexten.substack.com/p/nootropics-survey-2020-results?s=r

Here are some modafinil sources if you need one:
highstreetpharma.com/product-category/nootropics/
sharkmood.com/

Attached: nootropics 2020.png (1185x765, 62.35K)

Yes super safe. If you are gay it will turn you straight. Happened to me as well.

>coluracetam
It's a decent nootropic I guess, but phenylpiracetam is better

>pramiracetam
It's good for anxiety and emotion suppression. I feel like a psychopath whenever I take it.

>noopept
Noopept always made me feel extremely sleepy whenever I took it. The sleepiness interfered way more with my productivity than the slight intelligence increase aided my productivity.

>fasoracetam
I felt basically no effect from fasoracetam. It sucks.

phenibut

Piracetam sucks. Other racetams like phenylpiracetam and pramiracetam are far better.

Cerebrolysin

>my captcha has 6 characters instead of the standard 5
I don't believe you.

Phenibut is good for anxiety but isn't really nootropic

Attached: Effects of nootropics on IQ.jpg (1235x978, 181.81K)

Dude, this class of drugs is yet to be sufficiently studied in its intended clinical use, asking people on Any Forums how they will work when you take them for shits and giggles is retarded beyond comprehension.

or worse. I forget which nootropic I took, but I remember it making me clumsy almost like Iwas impaired.

sounds like phenibut

>muh studies

Attached: experts.jpg (1080x963, 179.32K)

>corn syrup makes you smarter

That's why i asked how they 'feel'. I know it's not good to take substances but racetams are like a mild stim with almost no negative short term effects. Ritalin for example is far superior for productivity but the comedown is terrible and makes you feel like being stuck in a nightmare (for me at least and a lot of people i know)

You dont know how to use It.