>be old and deaf boomer
>listens to BBC
>turns up volume to hear better
>neighbor complains
>get arrested and thrown in jail
>dies in his cell

Why?

Attached: bong.jpg (1070x1525, 125.1K)

I don’t even have any animosity towards Brits anymore, it’s simply pity.

Another tragic COVID death

How many niggers get arrested for playing thier music too loud in Britian?

KWAB

did he ave a fookin loicense? eh? thats the question; nnit? did he, ir did he fookin not, ave a telly loicense?

Found this, maybe it's related

Attached: 1647087326352.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

I do. Englishmen are a disgrace on the white race and should be removed genetically.

You obviously haven't been arrested before but i hope you do soon. I think every American should just so they know what a piece of shit country they live in.

Uk isn't perfect but it is still whiter and better than usa will ever be.

Kys

Why the fuck do we tolerate NZ, AUS, UK, and CAN?
These are very obviously slave states that only exist to torture and replace the native white population.

Stop joking about licences.
His generation is responsible for this, Not My Problem.

Oy mate you got a loicence for those air vibrations? No? Too bad.

Have you ever listened to classic FM? He deserved everything he got.

UK is a police state.
These people live under Germano-Jewish pedo monarchy, that in hand with elites is turning them into a mix of Nigeria and Bangladesh.
What do you expect?

It's sad, really.
RIP boomer laddie.

Attached: 1633877191589.png (678x632, 603.87K)

An honest American, you get my respect.

Even worse, it's an anti-white police state.
Fuck them.

What, is it classical music or classic rock?

oi....listen ere m8 julius caesar brought niggers to England in 40BC....there was niggers in England before jesus was born & theyre entitled to enjoy their ghetto blasters same as anyone

None.

Oy mate. How is prison rape in the UK? Will they clap them cheeks if you get arrested for buying a bread knife without a loicence?

>Why?
NO FUCKING LICENSE MATE

CUNT DESERVED HANGING BY THE LOCAL MUSLIMS

ABDULS SNACK BAR!!!!!!

Attached: ABDUL.jpg (400x400, 37.76K)

didnt have his loud music loicense

I have always said that the UK is the biggest shithole of all Western nations and I stand by it 100%. Fuck the United Kaliphate.

Attached: jej.jpg (1917x2164, 914.51K)

It's easy: you have a melanin pass you blast yo music. you don't have a melanin pass you get a headphone loicence and buy some headphones

Classical music, but that radio station is utter garbage, they play the same music and announce ultra Liberal divisive BBC funded news.

Nice slide thread vatnik. Your monkey leader will die soon and tour pathetic country will collapse forever.
Sage

I no walked past the police station one night and a cell window was open and the guy inside was shouting for help, said he’d been in there for three days and had not been given food or drink nor anyone come and check on him: seems they were starving him.
I believe him cuz I in same town I once saw authorities murder a homeless guy and week later the local paper claim he’d been arrested and not given bail; three months later local paier claimed he’d been court and sent prison for 8 months; 9 months later local paper say he released from prison month ago and not seen since and was now considered a missing person.
So they spread lies in the local papers making his disappearance occur one year later than when they really murdered him

i have lived like a boomer for years and i'm only 27 now; if some fuck is booming music outside i tell them to turn it the fuck down or fuck off

i can't stand that shit

>I have always said that the UK is the biggest shithole of all Western nations and I stand by it 100%. Fuck the United Kaliphate
I AGREE AND FEEL THE NEED TO EXPRESS THIS IN CAPS

ALSO I'M WELSH SO I HATE THE ENGLISH ANYWAY

Attached: iran.png (1433x899, 2.55M)

>their radio is even called BBC
God i hate britcucks so much!

>i have lived like a boomer for years and i'm only 27 now; if some fuck is booming music outside i tell them to turn it the fuck down or fuck off
>i can't stand that shit
I bet that's nigger music they're playing...

Attached: obama-matey.png (400x250, 137.44K)