If this piece of shit doesn't stops illegal Bangladeshis from colonising Assam you'll see another Rohingya soon

If this piece of shit doesn't stops illegal Bangladeshis from colonising Assam you'll see another Rohingya soon

Attached: pepe-modi-1.jpg (400x400, 16.8K)

Modi is the most base PM. they enter from West Bengal. Topple mamata and her votebase can't immigrate

It's Modi's job to implement CAA but he won't before 2024 elections

literally no one cares about your shit hole
talk about western politics or gtfo and stop shitting up this board like you do your streets
for the record, every last one of you could be genocided tomorrow and the west wouldn't even change their social media avatars

is this the dont-redeem-guy?

sup Pakichink, how are you doing?

yeah I'm french and Irish but nice try

Attached: Modisigma.webm (854x480, 1.94M)

But when they walked away from that interaction Trump was still a towering Germanic chad and the other guy was still a poo, so Trump wins.

bro. you hear that?
it's all the people who give a fuck.
they're completely silent because they don't exist.

Tamils will take sri lanka next faggot and there's nothing you weak pooinloos will do.

>Trump 1 term bitch
>Modi will again for a third term

Must be a lot of Pakistanis and Calibirisranis on these boards!

bump

it's common knowledge that lots of first world flags are Muslims
who do you think shills Islam every day on this board?

Poo in the loo nigger, this is white man's or Russian board.

It has been debunked.

Attached: IMG_20220312_161154.jpg (1080x1609, 421.08K)

pic
damn, sorry for spreading misinformation

Attached: muslims go ACKKKKK.jpg (1125x968, 572.82K)

Why don't Hindus just post on /r/chodi? I don't know how that sub is even still up, it's like an Indian Nazi subreddit.

I for one understand the poos being absolutely fed up with bangladeshis after my town filled up with them. They stink like rotting liver and are pushy as hell

Based

When Wikipedia calls it a conspiracy theory that basically means they admit it's true, doesn't it?

sir, stop being hitler

they were terrorists, hanged for bombing the city

kek, this is how gay democracy is.
>How many terms did YOUR guy serve, huh?
yawn