DDG CEO defends censorship

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-004033_Brave.jpg (808x1666, 573.99K)

State funded propaganda isn't free speech.

>Every trusting a jew

>Weinberg

They are not lowering the ranking they are just straight up censoring Russian websites. DEATH TO TYRANTS.

(Weinberg)

Attached: 1646741021413.jpg (566x566, 21.9K)

you must be a special kind of retard to think DDG was ever against censorship or freedom or whatever shit you thinkg to make you sleep at night

Assblasted jew is here, I see. He did say in the past that he avoided censorship though.

You think he’ll stop here?

>Assblasted jew
This.

Isn't DDG just a proxy/metasearch? I never understood the arguments about search engines. You can use searx and leave yandex enabled.
It's all the same shit but with different levels of censorship.

Yes well, I've switched to Brave search and it's actually way better anyways.

Attached: 1636708336995.png (499x499, 14.96K)

At least Brave Search's censorship makes sense.

Attached: file.png (861x466, 71.56K)

>he trusted a kike to defend free speech

oof

I thought the meme of him posing over the grave of DDG was funny but I didn't save it because I was on my phone.
Here's some bad OC though.

Attached: biden_if_only_gas_1.jpg (745x720, 118.16K)

All MSM is controlled by some group. It's all propaganda. They are just picking the propaganda that aligns with their views.

these kikes have been censoring christian websites forever

Typical pilpul, gas all jews.

Kike retard just killed his business

Based Weinberg fighting against russoids. putler bootlicking vatniks on suicide watch. DuckDuckGo is always /oursearchengine

He is not wrong you know. No one wants bullshit to be ranked high.

It would be nice if they worked on filtering the bot generated spam that fills most search pages. It's getting so bad that most people are trying to get away from search engines, they just don't really know it so they add "reddit" to the end of every query. Somehow Marginalia search is the only one that's in any way concerned with this.