Redpill me on the common negro

Redpill me on the common negro.

Are they hopeless?

Attached: 1645096804363.webm (640x350, 359.55K)

Socioeconomically disadvantaged. Otherwise they’re just like us.

Yes, absolutely hopeless. Do you consider that a redpill?

They are hopeless, intelligenceless, retardful and gorillaniggerful

tfw you've been socioeconomically disadvantaged for 60,000 years despite over 5 trillion in aid.

Attached: BUILT FOR BBQ.webm (640x640, 1.43M)

The American ones are relatively smart because they all have 10-20% white DNA. And we know how retarded they are. Can you imagine what it's like in Africa?

the smartest one I met was in highschool and it surprised me because there was this white couple and he referred to them as parents

No

Hope is something that develops via forward-thinking. If a race cannot think or plan ahead, they, therefore cannot develop the faculty of hope.

Joggers were mainly nomadic; thus, never needed to develop too much prescience of sense of providence -- they just move from location to location, living in thickets or cannibalising one another.

Attached: joggers--LINGUA_FAILA.jpg (564x6695, 673.68K)

Screwed as a race but some are okay. Round-headed/chubby black dudes and blacks who wear glasses tend to be not as bad. If they're very skinny, muslim, have dreads or the frenchfry haircut, a fade, and/or airpods they're likely a hyper useless gorilla nigger prone to chimping out.

They're coming around. Just 2 more weeks

yes
>the end

They are in need of permanet custodial care

yes
they don't realize that they're dysfunctional
they dismiss everyone disliking their dysfunction as racism
>be me, waiting in line
>nigger tries to skip the line
>security guard tells him to go to the back of the line
>run chimpout.exe
>YOUZ A RACIS, NIGGA!

Stop talking shit there's plenty of niggers with money that are just as degenerate and dangerous as the ones without. I knew of plenty when i lived in a big city.

Why leave his pants on? You can't eat pants

This happened

Uncommon negro here.

The common negro isn't hopeless. The common negro's past shows that there's a chance for them to get better, but they have to be reigned in with an iron fist or else they'll become out of control.

IMO, the only way to get better much faster is through genetic manipulation of our kind.

But I understand that many of you find it much easier to just put a bullet in all of our heads... I'm black pilled and recognize just how shit things are, I'm not even gonna sugar coat it. All I know is that I was born black and dealt the worst hand possible by living in an age where blacks are only getting more and more hated by the day.

Attached: 1641900672188.png (800x422, 188.16K)

Completely and utterly hopeless
Niggers shouldn't even exist, if you argue with me, suck my dick, oh yeah suck it real quick

Holy shit look at the kids hairline

around 5% have potential to be civilized, but the other 95% are too much of a menace to allow to exist. this is a case where it's just easier to kill them all instead of the 95%. besides, if you only kill the 95%, the other 5% will get butthurt and claim genocide and then become a new menace.

I live in Montreal.
Biggest Haiti diaspora in the world
Haitians aren't mixed, or barely.
They live on another planet.
Even their "intellectuals" are retarded, but they're smug as fuck because they've been groomed by their people into thinking they'll be the tribe's leader one day.
When you try to ask them questions to highlight their stupidity (i.e. make them say one thing and its opposite), they see it as cognitive weakness, because you're asking questions about obvious things.
Story-time:
>Be me
>Young cunt working customer service job
>On the phone with a nigger
>We're going to ship her her order since she has no car to come pick it up
>"What's your adress?
>She chuckles and gives me her adress in the most condescending tone
>From that point she starts acting like a massive asshole, treating me like I'm the dumb one
The shift was clear enough to understand asking her her adress was what made her believe I deserved to be talked down. I later realized she thought I was dumb for not knowing where she lives, because it was so fucking obvious to her: it should be to everybody.
I hate these monkeys.