Your russian e-whores are melting down because Instagram is going offline

>so based

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-065659_Chrome.jpg (1080x1063, 504.98K)

Now they cant E-whore, they must whore in real life just like back in 1991, Back then you could buy Russian women for pennies, now they got used to making good buck for simps online, but now just like their mothers before them they must wore irl.

>botox withdrawal symptoms

Based

Should have self hosted a Pixelfed instance instead, kek.

Attached: rms.png (595x432, 423.02K)

>simps pay for this

kek
RMS was right for the Nth time.
Enjoy your cucked and kiked digital world.

Attached: Richardo Stallmanu.jpg (766x758, 543.53K)

i would be upset if my livelihood was turned off due to the governments actions and nothing i did wrong

>just like their mothers
pretty low market value with all these shitty tattoos

>i would be upset if my livelihood was turned off
Try having a livelihood that can't be turned off.

Thanks to putler. Patriotic russians should revolt and deposhim already. He is the threat to humanity.

Gigabased, finally we're seeing results.

uh sweet, incel thread

These whores would have been perfectly OK with Putins reign and warmongering if it didn’t negatively affect them.
They are only whining now that they are actually feeling the consequences. You must remember that people are never truly individuals. They are a race(or in Russias case they are not noble enough to be referred to as a race but rather a schizophrenic mutt tribe) and for this tribe I spare no sympathy. The best outcome is their complete extinction.

>Oh no, anons! I cannot sell my braaappper online for meme coins anymore.
Looks like the kitchen's back on the menu, boys.

Attached: B-JnOLaCMAAMbSm.jpg (592x758, 37.72K)

>Reject modernity embrace monke
Based pootin

based based BASED

>government declares 9pm-6am curfew
>NOOOOOOO I CAN'T BE A WHORE
>NOOOOOOO I CAN'T COMMIT BURGLARIES
>NOOOOOOO I CAN'T MUG PEOPLE AT NIGHT
>MUH LIVELIHOODS
Unfathomably based monke Pootler.

gayfag here. all girls love instagram, it is an important part of their identity and their lives. before they travel, they spend days planning their outfits, before they post anything, they spend hours planning and discussing which photo to post, a common source of drama is that one girl wants to post a group photo but one of the other girls in to photo think she looks fat or whatever. if you think girls losing access to instagram is funny, then you're a disgusting incel

okay, but how do i become the head of the federal reserve?

Attached: 1521908788059.png (250x250, 62.03K)

>it is an important part of their identity and their lives
if you are self obsessed spoiled daddys girl. I know plenty of girls without IG or who rarely post.

>race
what race is Finland?

Attached: nords.jpg (796x315, 33.4K)